Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 784 1284 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 27816
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23571

    Saturday

    The infamous Bad Barbie will be at Everett APV next Saturday for a meet and greet, whatever that means. GB after if your vetted. She is on FL and X (formerly twitter).

  2. #23570

    Stupid *****

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    I'm super disappointed. Says that too many men flake. Even those vetted on the other board. MFers ruin things for the rest of us.
    I waited for this stupid ***** to come over to my apartment for 5 hours. I made food, played videos games and did wash. Every 30 minutes she told me she was 15 minutes away and then finally told me. "I'm tired, going home".

  3. #23569
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    I'm super disappointed. Says that too many men flake. Even those vetted on the other board. MFers ruin things for the rest of us.
    It's really true. Of course plenty of providers flake, too.

  4. #23568

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmeenis  [View Original Post]
    She is not taking new clients.
    I'm super disappointed. Says that too many men flake. Even those vetted on the other board. MFers ruin things for the rest of us.

  5. #23567

    Disappointed

    She is not taking new clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Never mind on my request for getting a post. Just found she will be in Oly starting tomorrow.

    Booking In Oly

    Happy Hunting!

    BBhunter.

  6. #23566

    Look at the nail Polish

    Nah, different nail Polish. That pic is not in her ad currently up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?

  7. #23565

    Send me the information I'll give it a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Totally ghosted me.
    If it works out for me, I'll get you in there too.

  8. #23564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    That picture is in her ad.

  9. #23563

  10. #23562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 266
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping for the suspense to linger for a tad but longer LOL.

    A mix of cum & sheister was oozing & lubricating her poop chute, it coated the rings of her anus & allowed me to bang it up even harder.

    When I was done, it coated my penis & I had her lick it clean.

    What gave it away?
    Nothing gave it away specifically.

    I just figured it'd have to be someone well known.

    Then I looked at her pics on STG and noticed she has two beauty marks near her asshole like in your pic so I figured it was her.

  11. #23561
    I understand your frustration. I have shared a couple ones in here and the same happened. I just wanted to appreciate the effort though, thanks for trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    And this is why we can't have nice things. Literally, less than a week from me dropping the link mother fuckers have already blown it for all of us. TBH, she was a lame date. But still, you guys could have been going over to a little MILFs house, dropping loads, eating lucky charms from the kids cereal boxes and you had to destroy this gift in a week. Could be a provider, could be a dude, regardless, sharing girls on this site, at this point, is a lose lose proposition.

    1. She gets popular and rates go up.

    2. This shit happens.

    I for one, see this type of thing ruining this board pretty quickly. You won't get the prime cuts anymore, just the leftovers after the pros are done with their girls and decide to finally share once they are already burnt out. Understand what you are doing to yourselves. There is a good chance, we have some white knights that are going behind our back trying to blow the bareback scene as well. Could be anything, but regardless, it ruins it for most of you.

  12. #23560

    Disregard My Request

    Never mind on my request for getting a post. Just found she will be in Oly starting tomorrow.

    Booking In Oly

    Happy Hunting!

    BBhunter.

  13. #23559
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    I would love to, but she never gave me permission to post her pictures online. I do have pictures of her covered in human excrement after I was done defecating in her mouth, so I don't know from a legal, ethical and moral perspective albeit the lack of morality in the nature of the very topic, If it would be ok to post them. ??
    Is she still advertising & if so can you post a link?

  14. #23558

    Pics of Penelope covered in human fecese

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Post more pics of Penelope.
    I would love to, but she never gave me permission to post her pictures online. I do have pictures of her covered in human excrement after I was done defecating in her mouth, so I don't know from a legal, ethical and moral perspective albeit the lack of morality in the nature of the very topic, If it would be ok to post them. ??

  15. #23557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Post more pics of Penelope.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape