Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 8328
-
03-02-24 18:03 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 644Velcrolio clean out your inbox and message me please.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 05:32 #6917Senior Member

Posts: 44Memorie lane
Yes memorie lane she is definitely a throat goat and gets hella sloppy!!
-
03-02-24 05:31 #6916Senior Member

Posts: 44Yes the same lexi
Yes the same lexi I always wanted to see her for past 3-4 years, I seen some bad reviews on her before she left, I almost saw her back in 2021 before she left.
-
03-01-24 18:59 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 62Lexi
Is this the same Lexi that was running w / Tasia a few years back before having a breakdown and disappearing? Think she also went by "Wild Child" or something similar?
Originally Posted by Byron91
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 18:19 #6914Senior Member

Posts: 74Honey
A week or so ago I went to see Honey. Her skinny body is what caught my attention. Being down to take a creampie is what sealed the deal for me. An apartment not too far from Decatur & D. I. No pimp.
No GPS. A down to earth kinda girl. And a nice surprise when I asked her to take her shirt off: she's pregnant! Looked to be 5-6 months or so. Full tits, weren't flat or deflated. Bbj was good, almost came from it. That pussy was nice and wet and made a great spot to shoot inside.
All I paid was $50 too.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/165596916
https://archive.is/K9smb
-
03-01-24 16:59 #6913Banned Member

Posts: 443Tasia
She has my curiosity. Along with the other girls in her stable. I know the area have an acquaintance that lives in that area. Yes it is about a 30 min drive from the strip.
Can someone PM about how it works with Tasia and her girls? Can you pick or do ask for someone.
I'd rather do outcall. Last thing I need is for her to live next to the acquaintance. Hahaha.
Thanks.
-
03-01-24 14:00 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 733Fuck, she sounds amazing! Her phone is about to blow up!
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 13:50 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 62Memorie Lane
Been seeing Memorie on the regular for the past few months. She does mostly outcall and I'll just meet her at the Capri Motel or I'll pick her up and she'll give me road head on the way there. She'll occasionally have a room at one of the strip hotels but it's not too often. She also sometimes will spend some time over in Cali but always ends up coming back here.
Girl's a straight-up nympho. No gag reflex, very sloppy, and loves to be face fucked. Plenty of BLS and giving DATO (if you're into that thing). Never once has mentioned a cover for anything, squirts, and is really into Greek with no hesitation to go ATM. Takes a load however you want and if you go for her mouth she'll play with your sauce for a little bit before swallowing. I mean she's just 100% PSE.
I've been doing 200 hhr but there's no clock watching and I've gone long plenty of times. Of course there's the usual YMMV caveat, but she's pretty close to my ATF.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7256993779/1
Happy hunting!
-
03-01-24 12:21 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 2085She looks perfect.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:20 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 44I saw lexi today at tasias pad
Returned back to tasias pad one year later saw tasia and ARI in 2023, did QV with only lexi and she was a sweetheart I got to say, started off with DFK then went down on me she can deepthroat a cock forsure, she rode me on top for several minutes went back to suck me again for little bit and switched position and fucked her MISH till I busted deep inside her, the QV was nice with lexi she hugged and kissed me goodbye.
-
02-28-24 15:28 #6908Regular Member

Posts: 6In town with some buds
I'm coming in next week with 2 or 3 buddies and I'd love to get hooked up with a provider who's down with being used as a cum dump for multiple guys, especially if she's into getting airtight.
-
02-28-24 12:11 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 140Something Wicked This Way Comes
Bareback Beauty or Princess from the Darkside? Meet Lexi. Evidently she has escaped from the Gates of Hell and is back on active duty at Tasia's House of Horrors. Sexy Lexi is ready and willing to satisfy all of your deepest and darkest bareback fantasies. Exorcist is optional LOL. But remember, once you go black, you ain't never coming back! Or something like that LOL.
-
02-27-24 15:49 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 140Motley Crew
I also had schemes and dreams of doing Creampie Kaitlyn and Sexy Lexi. Dick Everhard came back with a favorable field test report on Kaitlyn. I contacted Tasia to try Kaitlyn, but due to her clunky comms (12 -36 hr response times) it did not work out. Also, I had a dream of giving Lexi a homemade pearl necklace on that wicked tattoo on her neck. That girl looks like Satan's Little Helper. Same thing, long response times from Tasia caused things not to work out. If you can actually get Tasia to respond in a timely manner, consider yourself lucky. I have given up myself. Speaking of field testing, Dick Everhard is the Field Marshall of Field Testers. I think the dude has inseminated half the hoes in Clark County. Dick don't play no shit! Ferrets out them bareback providers and then is courteous enough to provide detailed reports on said providers. Keep them coming DE!
Originally Posted by ILoveNoodles
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 20:04 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 47Tasia and Kaitlyn
Had a dream I seen Tasia and Kaitlyn.
Wow, let me start with Kaitlyn has the perfect body small waist and a real bubble butt, Tasia as those who have experienced may know has a killer body too. Small waist and firm bubble butt. I'm really confused with the reports being so underwhelming regarding Tasia but anyway I don't post much but I had to give them a 10-10!
-
02-25-24 12:46 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 67She did for me last week with no upcharge. She gives you a choice of cover or no cover but did not charge extra.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




