Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 595 995 1495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33878

    About the stank Mayport girl

    What can I say! If you are thinking about seeing this one, stop! The pics are highly filtered, even though I asked for a non-filtered pic. The face looks very hard; not the soft appearance filters tend to provide! Should have been a big red flag! She lives too damn far-- Mayport. This is not a place I tend to go to because it's far out of the way for me, but she sure wasn't worth the commute!

    As I was on my way, I informed her that my hygiene was on point. I did that as a hint hint, but evidently, the hint went right over her big azz head-- yes, she has a big round head for a girl! When she got in the car, I almost immediately had to hold my breath, so to speak. It's like, she paid no attention to her hygiene at all! The other worse part was, I asked her not to bite my nips and this stupid witch bit me so hard, you would think she didn't eat for weeks! I literally yelled at her to let the phuck go! Then she tried to apologize telling me she thought I meant bite! Damn silly azz, even if I did, I don't want you biting off my shid! Needless to say, never will I visit this one again. Did I mention there is a reason she does not smile!? The body is jacked up too! I believe she tries to keep her panties on long enough so the smell won't knock you out. A bit of a strategist, ya know; on her part, that is!

    Question for you young guys. In your personal lives, do the young girls in their twenties have hygiene issues, or is it just this subset of women?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950753552522
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails filter1.jpeg‎  

  2. #33877

    Total ***** Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Spoke to her briefly on the phone but haven't set anything up. Has an OnlyFans as well with not much content so pretty sure the photos are accurate.
    She sucks. She was good for then first few weeks and now she is a total ****. Terrible attitude, not really taking care of herself. Some odor. Bad breath. Very very rushed.

  3. #33876

    New Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/853222677976 <-- FAKE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/159123245644 <-- too fake and stupid to post a phone number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/970712868243 <-- crazy overpriced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/501606812544 <-- so skinny she looks unhealthy and has a full body odor.

    When are we going to get some more new talent?

    Rich.
    Rich, This provider and her friend are suppose to be in town tomorrow. That's all I know, never heard or seen them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/644412780198

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/822340956484

    Well, I guess a couple of mongers will have to take a hit for the team to see if they are talent!

  4. #33875

    Sunshine 🌞

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Can someone confirm this one? He only has 1 review.
    With one review I will have to see a few more reviews before I take this to heart.

  5. #33874

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by CrownCamp  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been lurking on here for a minute so I guess it's finally time to pay my dues.

    I've meet with Sunshine a few times since the year started and she is a blast.

    She just as fine as she is in her pictures, she got a bit of a belly but she's also like 5"4 ish and thick so that's to be expected but if you're like me that's not a problem at all.

    She has a house that she host in calls out of, it's clean and the neighbor is quiet. She does have a roommate though I believe she's also in the same line of work but I've only seen her once so chances are if you go you'll never even notice her. Outside of that never noticed anyone extra hanging around or anything strange.

    She's got a bubbly personality and she tries hard not only to please but also to make you feel comfortable in her space. Dresses sexy make up done very well the whole 9.

    Can't speak for her entire menu because I only go for the mic work which if I do say so myself is solid and she definitely gets into it. But she herself is clean no smells no anything and she's a go for the GFE.

    She's a solid 8/10 girl for me. . 120 Mario coins for the incall which is more than I'd like to pay but she delivers every time I've seen her and I leave satisfied.
    Can someone confirm this one? He only has 1 review.

  6. #33873
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough0203  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple months ago and did not have this experience at all. Of course, things change. Rather. Quickly. In this hobby. She was great to me and very sweet gal. I did give an offering of 120 pieces of gold but can't say it wasnt "worth it". She's just not my cup o tea.

    Although I do have to agree on the price point but seems they are all charging around that lately or even more.
    No clue who you are. I've never seen you post. But I have to give you props for that name.

  7. #33872

    Actually had a really good experience with this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    You may want to avoid this one. It might be subjective on my part but the kottie kat feels average at best. I guess I didn't mind seeing her for this average kat back then as long as her prices were reasonable-60; however, she decided, like many other silly heifers, to essentially double her prices and gets mad because you won't budge on the price. As far as average kat, it feels like moving a straw in and out of those plastic tops you place on a cup that has some sort of soft drink in it, if that makes sense. Like wet without being slippery. Wet with friction. The attitude is very nasty too! This could be because she definitely smokes that shid and that could contribute to the terrible moods. Anyway, trust, not worth 120!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tight/61378422
    I saw her a couple months ago and did not have this experience at all. Of course, things change. Rather. Quickly. In this hobby. She was great to me and very sweet gal. I did give an offering of 120 pieces of gold but can't say it wasnt "worth it". She's just not my cup o tea.

    Although I do have to agree on the price point but seems they are all charging around that lately or even more.

  8. #33871

    About bad kottie kat

    You may want to avoid this one. It might be subjective on my part but the kottie kat feels average at best. I guess I didn't mind seeing her for this average kat back then as long as her prices were reasonable-60; however, she decided, like many other silly heifers, to essentially double her prices and gets mad because you won't budge on the price. As far as average kat, it feels like moving a straw in and out of those plastic tops you place on a cup that has some sort of soft drink in it, if that makes sense. Like wet without being slippery. Wet with friction. The attitude is very nasty too! This could be because she definitely smokes that shid and that could contribute to the terrible moods. Anyway, trust, not worth 120!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tight/61378422
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wet.jpg‎  

  9. #33870

    Sunshine on a rainy day

    Hey guys, been lurking on here for a minute so I guess it's finally time to pay my dues.

    I've meet with Sunshine a few times since the year started and she is a blast.

    She just as fine as she is in her pictures, she got a bit of a belly but she's also like 5"4 ish and thick so that's to be expected but if you're like me that's not a problem at all.

    She has a house that she host in calls out of, it's clean and the neighbor is quiet. She does have a roommate though I believe she's also in the same line of work but I've only seen her once so chances are if you go you'll never even notice her. Outside of that never noticed anyone extra hanging around or anything strange.

    She's got a bubbly personality and she tries hard not only to please but also to make you feel comfortable in her space. Dresses sexy make up done very well the whole 9.

    Can't speak for her entire menu because I only go for the mic work which if I do say so myself is solid and she definitely gets into it. But she herself is clean no smells no anything and she's a go for the GFE.

    She's a solid 8/10 girl for me. . 120 Mario coins for the incall which is more than I'd like to pay but she delivers every time I've seen her and I leave satisfied.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/340640764290

    Also does anyone have any information on this girl definitely looks TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/483201110684

  10. #33869

    Rundown

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/853222677976 <-- FAKE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/159123245644 <-- too fake and stupid to post a phone number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/970712868243 <-- crazy overpriced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/501606812544 <-- so skinny she looks unhealthy and has a full body odor.

    When are we going to get some more new talent?

    Rich.

  11. #33868

    Chloe

    Any intel on this one? I've seen her post in the past and never persuaded the urge.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chloe-es...onville-395128

  12. #33867

    Ariana

    Let me just say that since I got back in the hobby, this has been by far the best experience I've had. I'm so tired of being catfished, and drugged out pitiful women that I was just about to get out again. Honestly, that's why I left in the first place. Anyway, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Ariana in any way...only smiles and fond memories. Rather than give a super descriptive Narrative of the date, I'll say that if you're looking for a total GFE experience with a very attractive young woman, go see her. Great comms, on time, decent quarters, and perfectly groomed in every way. Also can hold a conversation if that's your thing. Trust me, I took full advantage. Yes, she may require more of a donation than some of the aforementioned nightcrawlers, but damn was she worth it! I will definitely be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165780059

  13. #33866

    Says she is new.

    Anyone tried this one? Says she is new to the game. Normally I would just take Toftt but I was burned on my last visit with Catie cakes and really don't feel like dealing with BS. She's thick and I like her look. Has a few variations of her add up at the moment with some different pics. Here's her most current add.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/506019575256

    PM is fine if that's your fancy.

  14. #33865

    About skyler

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    This is most likely a selfie and a poorly disguised one at that to counter previous legit unflattering report (s). This "monger" has a total of 2 reports, both singing Skyler's praises in barely literate terms. Sad.
    Skyler definitely has a stench emanating from her kottie kat! She should spend more time working on that kat rather than on fake reviews! SMH.

    Shame on you skyler!

  15. #33864

    Can concur

    Thought I'd update with a link that's a tad more current.

    Her new incall in Southside is perfect.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...creet/62008918

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Just had my 1st dream with Egypt. Absolutely worth the time. Coms were great. Choose to just do the HH and I tell you I should have done the full hr. Her personality is awesome. Very sweet she treated as if we have known each other for years! Now the body! Damn she has some sexy curves!! Her ass is to die for! The kitty is extremely tight. Had some issues with junior first going in. After a few minutes in K9 (what a view) we stopped and she finished me off with a slow and amazing BBJ wt CIM (no swallow). Told her I might be back tomorrow LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape