Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 27817
-
03-03-24 19:56 #23572Senior Member

Posts: 740Reaffirmations
PSA: I just reaffirmed today that no matter what these ladies have on their posts / ads and how adamant they express it, they are taking a creampie from Someone! LOL stay the course, gentlemen.
So-Crates.
-
03-03-24 11:45 #23571Senior Member

Posts: 69Saturday
The infamous Bad Barbie will be at Everett APV next Saturday for a meet and greet, whatever that means. GB after if your vetted. She is on FL and X (formerly twitter).
-
03-02-24 22:58 #23570Senior Member

Posts: 57Stupid *****
I waited for this stupid ***** to come over to my apartment for 5 hours. I made food, played videos games and did wash. Every 30 minutes she told me she was 15 minutes away and then finally told me. "I'm tired, going home".
Originally Posted by TitusAndro
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 20:51 #23569Senior Member

Posts: 90It's really true. Of course plenty of providers flake, too.
Originally Posted by TitusAndro
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 20:11 #23568Senior Member

Posts: 50Disappointed
I'm super disappointed. Says that too many men flake. Even those vetted on the other board. MFers ruin things for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by PaulSmeenis
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 12:15 #23567Regular Member

Posts: 17Disappointed
She is not taking new clients.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 20:21 #23566Senior Member

Posts: 79Look at the nail Polish
Nah, different nail Polish. That pic is not in her ad currently up.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 19:05 #23565Regular Member

Posts: 17Send me the information I'll give it a shot
If it works out for me, I'll get you in there too.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 18:16 #23564Senior Member

Posts: 1102That picture is in her ad.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 02:22 #23563Regular Member

Posts: 6Bb providers
Belongs here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/165758088
2 $ to 4 $.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/165730153
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/165730693
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....er-top-special!%26%23129327%3 B-duos-available-too%26%23128111%3 B-26%239792%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128105%3 B-26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B*%26%23128139%3 B-26%23128105%3 B.
Cum dump.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-all-weekend
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...t/697650866516
-
02-29-24 19:47 #23562Senior Member

Posts: 267Nothing gave it away specifically.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
I just figured it'd have to be someone well known.
Then I looked at her pics on STG and noticed she has two beauty marks near her asshole like in your pic so I figured it was her.
-
02-29-24 19:33 #23561Senior Member

Posts: 37I understand your frustration. I have shared a couple ones in here and the same happened. I just wanted to appreciate the effort though, thanks for trying.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 19:04 #23560Senior Member

Posts: 287Disregard My Request
Never mind on my request for getting a post. Just found she will be in Oly starting tomorrow.
Booking In Oly
Happy Hunting!
BBhunter.
-
02-29-24 18:48 #23559Senior Member

Posts: 287Is she still advertising & if so can you post a link?
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:44 #23558Senior Member

Posts: 61Pics of Penelope covered in human fecese
I would love to, but she never gave me permission to post her pictures online. I do have pictures of her covered in human excrement after I was done defecating in her mouth, so I don't know from a legal, ethical and moral perspective albeit the lack of morality in the nature of the very topic, If it would be ok to post them. ??
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





