Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8114
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Vixxie

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsBB  [View Original Post]
    She's posted wordplay about bare in the past. I inquired over text and she denied the service.

    I did see her once and can confirm she is off her rocker and not in an attractive way. When I arrived she opened the door and told me to lay on the floor and put my hands behind my back. "Just kidding" she said. Then she started playing with nunchucks and a blowgun.

    I left.
    My very first experience in the hobby was with her, and it was a good first experience. Then, the second time I saw her, she was crazier than a shithouse rat. At one point I had been fucking her, and I pulled out for just a second to keep from nutting, and right before slipping it back in I licked her clit real fast, and she became enraged. There's more to it than that, but that's the jyst. She had this roommate also who was eavsdropping on her sessions and so there was drama with that. There were moments where she was very personable. We took a 20 minute shower together that was not part of the session, and I got lost in the moment. However, all that should tell you all you need to know. No bare. Not even BBBJ, and she's fucking crazy.

  2. #8113
    She's posted wordplay about bare in the past. I inquired over text and she denied the service.

    I did see her once and can confirm she is off her rocker and not in an attractive way. When I arrived she opened the door and told me to lay on the floor and put my hands behind my back. "Just kidding" she said. Then she started playing with nunchucks and a blowgun.

    I left.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    I did not know she belonged here. OMG I would see her In a heartbeat if that's confirmed by anyone, are did some one just fuck up the link??

  3. #8112
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    she went to her knees and after a few minutes of true porn star head I had her stand up turned her a round told her to bend over and put her hand on the ground and slammed her to the finish line. Filled her up and kiss goodbye.
    Excellent!

  4. #8111

    This is squirt Tacious vixxie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    That what she says in the ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-get-me-bare!-Oh-my!
    I did not know she belonged here. OMG I would see her In a heartbeat if that's confirmed by anyone, are did some one just fuck up the link??

  5. #8110

    Didn't skip a beat

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    When you got back in her good graces, did she still allow you to dump your swimmers?
    Like we never stopped seeing each other, hardly even talked about it I told her that there was a misunderstanding and she said it was ok, smiled at me and said I'm all yours she went to her knees and after a few minutes of true porn star head I had her stand up turned her a round told her to bend over and put her hand on the ground and slammed her to the finish line. Filled her up and kiss goodbye.

  6. #8109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    That was quick

    Not-lion-Be-a-tiger-and-get-me-bare! Oh-my!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    That what she says in the ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-get-me-bare!-Oh-my!
    Ad title’s gone. I remember Kenzie playing with words in her ad like that. 'Come, Cubs and bares!' Or ' I'm at Tigard tonight, RAWR!

  7. #8108

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    That what she says in the ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-get-me-bare!-Oh-my!
    Saw her once about 4 or 5 years ago, and she was bat shit crazy. Seeing things. Totally hallucinating and talking to herself. Never went back.

  8. #8107

    Get her bare?

    That what she says in the ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-get-me-bare!-Oh-my!

  9. #8106

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by DerpDerp  [View Original Post]
    Hey, going to be visiting Portland in 2 weeks. Any recs? Prefer white spinners. I'll be in the happy Valley area.
    There are a couple of sisters in the Happy Valley area that are spinners. But they might be on the unhealthy end of the scale. Literally and figuratively.

  10. #8105
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    If you maybe gave a little more on your type. BBW, skinny, white, black, GFE, kisser I can go on forever man. If you like just a good fuck slam dunk no restrictions there's red sasha.

    Nasty no restrictions danecadae. More classy MILF cfs there's a ton of them.need a little help to help you.
    Hey, going to be visiting Portland in 2 weeks. Any recs? Prefer white spinners. I'll be in the happy Valley area.

  11. #8104

    Katiekisses

    She recently posted on the board and it seems like she might belong here. Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently as she hasn't posted any new photos recently. From past reviews she seems a lot of fun and she's close by to me too.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....h-Katie-kisses!

  12. #8103

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    I've heard some of her clients pissed fire. Any experience with that? It was hilarious how she would freak out on TNA about guys asking for raw. 😂.
    After dozens of bb visits I never had a burn issue from her. Haven't seen her in over a year, but we have been texting. Told me bb is only availabke with the hour rate of 420.

  13. #8102
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Swimming in Sevyn / Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    I filled that pussy every week for months. Then she freak out one day blocked me and I finally got back in her good graces for now anyway. LOL. She's fucking hot as hell and will fuck the shit out of you.

    By the way for the other guy she doesn't have big tits but she is as fit as they come supper hard body.
    When you got back in her good graces, did she still allow you to dump your swimmers?

  14. #8101
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Sevyn Lives!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    That's Sevyn? I didn't even recognize her. I creampied her once at Just Bliss. It was hot!
    In the flesh. Does anyone know the lingerie place she's in, or does she have an incall now? Seems like she might just be traveling around, because now she's in Salem.

  15. #8100

    The burn?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    I filled that pussy every week for months. Then she freak out one day blocked me and I finally got back in her good graces for now anyway. LOL. She's fucking hot as hell and will fuck the shit out of you.

    By the way for the other guy she doesn't have big tits but she is as fit as they come supper hard body.
    I've heard some of her clients pissed fire. Any experience with that? It was hilarious how she would freak out on TNA about guys asking for raw. 😂.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape