Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 11193
-
03-03-24 11:36 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 167Hx girl
What's her handle on Hx?
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 11:12 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 622I see. That's not bad at all. Cheaper than some ppm. Honestly, 1 hour is more than sufficient.
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 10:49 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 622Do you know that when you Delete the conversation on SA you only delete the chat on your side? It doesn't delete the conversation on both sides. It's not like Telegram where you can delete both sides. However, after 6 months, SA automatically deletes inactive chats so you'll have to wait for 6 months.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
My friend is a veteran SD on SA. This is his strategy. He has two SA accounts. He uses one to initially see how low the SBs are willing to go. Then he uses his real account to make the real offer. The money he saved is more than the cost of two SA accounts. He also uses the second account to check if his SBs are contacting other SDs. It's pretty useful to have two accounts on SA.
-
03-03-24 01:43 #8820Senior Member

Posts: 515Delete the Conversation
I recently made a lowball offer to an SB who 3 of my fellow Northern Virginia SDs transacted at $500 within the last year. She expressed outrage that I proposed $400, when she required $700. After failing to convince her to be more reasonable, we went our separate ways. Because she didn't block me, I immediately used that nifty "Delete Conversation" button on Seeking to reset our convo back to nothingness. I'll retry hooking her in a month or two from a new burner number. By then, she will have forgotten the failed transaction.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 00:37 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 43$350/ hr. Found her on HX where she uses a booker. She's low volume for an HX girl. Typically works about six hours a day, 4-5 days a month. I got her personal cell # and started seeing her on days when she's otherwise not working. I usually end up spending two hours at a time with her, a few times a month.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 14:28 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 622Haha. It's OK. I've plenty of options. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 14:26 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 622No worries. I have plenty of options. As you can see, not all girls reply to my messages LOL. Just curious, how much are you paying your current pro per hour? Did you book her from an agency or find her on another platform like Tryst?
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 12:45 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 71HG is slick with the rizz! That's why we love him here!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 11:01 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 5602My standard come on to break that ice:
Originally Posted by MidnightDabber
[View Original Post]
Blah, blah, blah. So let me ask you. Are you just looking for the highest offer? (because if you are, that wouldn't be me).
I am sure you get offers of (whatever) per date, and you may need that much just to tolerate the kind of guys that are offering it. But if you're willing to take less to be with a chill guy you can actually vibe with, then I might be the one for you.
-
03-02-24 09:56 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 300What an incredible text to get.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 01:47 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 43All about timing
That's funny because all I did was view her profile just now and she instantly messages me "no strings attached?" LOL. I guess she must've been online at the time and was looking for a quick score. I'm not replying because I'm not looking for a pro. Already got a regular arrangement with a pro whose girlfriend experience is so good that it feels like a SB relationship except that she does charge by the hour unfortunately.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 00:03 #8812Senior Member

Posts: 3335I do enjoy the thrill of the hunt, and I am not so horny anymore, now that I am past retirement age, so if I fail it is no big deal. I still can bang teenagers though. So it does take a lot of work to get what I am into. I am limited in funds because of the warden. I have never ever seen a correlation between $ and quality of skills, except in perhaps an inverse way. That is, a girl really wants to fuck me and takes less than her usual because of it.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
This is like the old joke. Guy asks a girl in a bar if she would sleep w / him for a million bucks. She says she guesses she would. He then asks if she would sleep with him for 50 - she replies 'what sort of a girl do you think I am? - his snappy comeback - 'we've already established that, now we're just haggling price.'
I only ever talk $ to a POT face to face. If you negotiate online, you'll get her price as if you are the worst person she'll ever sleep with. It takes a lot of work to get a girl to do a public platonic M&G, for free.
-
03-01-24 23:18 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 622You're right on the mark. Don't listen to fake / salt daddies. They play a different game and their target SBs are clearly different.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 23:10 #8810Senior Member

Posts: 622They can't report you because you offered too low but they can certainly block / ignore you. That's the risk of making low offers that you'll have to accept. Once they turn you down, your chances are basically zero and there's no turning back. You'll just have to move on to the next girl.
Originally Posted by MidnightDabber
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 22:50 #8809Senior Member

Posts: 52Ping her again. She's a bit of a flake. It took me 3 tries.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





