Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 746 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 11185
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8815
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    Based on the advice from here I try to get to the point very quick and they often ask me what I would be willing to pay bascially. I am a bit worried about offering too low because of being reported and how annoying it is to get back on. Has anyone ever faced this? I want to offer 400, though I often go for 450 or 500 since I don't want to be reported on SA or anything. What is your guys experience?
    My standard come on to break that ice:

    Blah, blah, blah. So let me ask you. Are you just looking for the highest offer? (because if you are, that wouldn't be me).

    I am sure you get offers of (whatever) per date, and you may need that much just to tolerate the kind of guys that are offering it. But if you're willing to take less to be with a chill guy you can actually vibe with, then I might be the one for you.

  2. #8814
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes, they realize it in retrospect, and admit the error of their ways. This text showed up today from an unknown number.

    "I know we kinda left on weird terms. I apologize for that. I guess I wanted more affection. I would have to say I do miss you eating me out."

    When they come knocking, obviously the price is dropping. I did figure out who it was, a pretty blond spinner.
    What an incredible text to get.

  3. #8813

    All about timing

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! The only one I contacted on your list is Miley Osaka but she never replied me. The rest didn't make my cut LOL.
    That's funny because all I did was view her profile just now and she instantly messages me "no strings attached?" LOL. I guess she must've been online at the time and was looking for a quick score. I'm not replying because I'm not looking for a pro. Already got a regular arrangement with a pro whose girlfriend experience is so good that it feels like a SB relationship except that she does charge by the hour unfortunately.

  4. #8812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    Indeed. I doubt nothing you say, but I can only speak to my own experiences. I've been working Seeking for about three years, and I haven't found legit good sex for less than 600. I've certainly tried, but every girl I've had at 400 has been a disappointment. Maybe we have different demographics, or you have better game, or I'm not working hard enough. 6-800 seem to be my sweet spot for finding girls who really want to fuck.

    If you're willing to pay by the hour, just get an escort. There should NEVER be a clock with an SB.
    I do enjoy the thrill of the hunt, and I am not so horny anymore, now that I am past retirement age, so if I fail it is no big deal. I still can bang teenagers though. So it does take a lot of work to get what I am into. I am limited in funds because of the warden. I have never ever seen a correlation between $ and quality of skills, except in perhaps an inverse way. That is, a girl really wants to fuck me and takes less than her usual because of it.

    This is like the old joke. Guy asks a girl in a bar if she would sleep w / him for a million bucks. She says she guesses she would. He then asks if she would sleep with him for 50 - she replies 'what sort of a girl do you think I am? - his snappy comeback - 'we've already established that, now we're just haggling price.'

    I only ever talk $ to a POT face to face. If you negotiate online, you'll get her price as if you are the worst person she'll ever sleep with. It takes a lot of work to get a girl to do a public platonic M&G, for free.

  5. #8811
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    Indeed. I doubt nothing you say, but I can only speak to my own experiences. I've been working Seeking for about three years, and I haven't found legit good sex for less than 600. I've certainly tried, but every girl I've had at 400 has been a disappointment. Maybe we have different demographics, or you have better game, or I'm not working hard enough. 6-800 seem to be my sweet spot for finding girls who really want to fuck.

    If you're willing to pay by the hour, just get an escort. There should NEVER be a clock with an SB.
    You're right on the mark. Don't listen to fake / salt daddies. They play a different game and their target SBs are clearly different.

  6. #8810
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    Based on the advice from here I try to get to the point very quick and they often ask me what I would be willing to pay bascially. I am a bit worried about offering too low because of being reported and how annoying it is to get back on. Has anyone ever faced this? I want to offer 400, though I often go for 450 or 500 since I don't want to be reported on SA or anything. What is your guys experience?
    They can't report you because you offered too low but they can certainly block / ignore you. That's the risk of making low offers that you'll have to accept. Once they turn you down, your chances are basically zero and there's no turning back. You'll just have to move on to the next girl.

  7. #8809
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! The only one I contacted on your list is Miley Osaka but she never replied me. The rest didn't make my cut LOL.
    Ping her again. She's a bit of a flake. It took me 3 tries.

  8. #8808
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    OK, all of you guys who complain about GPS and 'simps' fucking up the SB market, here is your target. Mr. Sipping is clearly way over what you want to pay SBs. An opportunity to persuade him he is not serving your goals. Sounds like he is having a good time though, too.
    Indeed. I doubt nothing you say, but I can only speak to my own experiences. I've been working Seeking for about three years, and I haven't found legit good sex for less than 600. I've certainly tried, but every girl I've had at 400 has been a disappointment. Maybe we have different demographics, or you have better game, or I'm not working hard enough. 6-800 seem to be my sweet spot for finding girls who really want to fuck.

    Are these PPM meetups for just an hour or is the figure quoted for a somewhat non-clock watching experience?
    If you're willing to pay by the hour, just get an escort. There should NEVER be a clock with an SB.

  9. #8807

    Do women get mad if you offer them less?

    Based on the advice from here I try to get to the point very quick and they often ask me what I would be willing to pay bascially. I am a bit worried about offering too low because of being reported and how annoying it is to get back on. Has anyone ever faced this? I want to offer 400, though I often go for 450 or 500 since I don't want to be reported on SA or anything. What is your guys experience?

  10. #8806
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to echo this request. For me, performance is way more important than looks. Excellent performance can make up for a lot.

    Here are reviews of some Asian girls I've seen over the past year or so; they're all active on Seeking. My taste is towards the tall and *very* slender (like count the ribs slender), so when I describe a girl's body as average of full figured, take it in that context. Also, my standards of performance include good kissing and BBBJ. I don't care much about BBFS.
    Thanks for the intel Sipping. Are these PPM meetups for just an hour or is the figure quoted for a somewhat non-clock watching experience?

  11. #8805

    Virtues of treating girls well

    Sometimes, they realize it in retrospect, and admit the error of their ways. This text showed up today from an unknown number.

    "I know we kinda left on weird terms. I apologize for that. I guess I wanted more affection. I would have to say I do miss you eating me out."

    When they come knocking, obviously the price is dropping. I did figure out who it was, a pretty blond spinner.

  12. #8804

    Do you have the balls?

    OK, all of you guys who complain about GPS and 'simps' fucking up the SB market, here is your target. Mr. Sipping is clearly way over what you want to pay SBs. An opportunity to persuade him he is not serving your goals. Sounds like he is having a good time though, too.

    Personally, I have paid 600, twice in the past year, to a bona fide white 19 year old coed. Sexy and seductive as hell. My standard is 400, and I try to get girls on allowance for 3 meets per month at 1000 / mo. I just M&G a law student / MILF yesterday, she is quite sub, and she readily agreed to whatever I wanted. If she is the same in bed, I can see converting her to an affair, she seems that needy.

  13. #8803
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to echo this request. For me, performance is way more important than looks. Excellent performance can make up for a lot.

    Here are reviews of some Asian girls I've seen over the past year or so; they're all active on Seeking. My taste is towards the tall and *very* slender (like count the ribs slender), so when I describe a girl's body as average of full figured, take it in that context. Also, my standards of performance include good kissing and BBBJ. I don't care much about BBFS.

    Miley Osaka: Very tiny Korean-American girl, early 20's. Probably like 5', 90 lbs, maybe even a little smaller. Clean and put-together, a little shy. Good kisser, but everything was covered. Service was rushed, and felt like a service. I think she was hoping for a few pumps and then she'd be out of there. She was charging 500 for a M&G or 750 for straight to the bedroom. Not sure what her thinking is there; obviously I took option 2.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-627f88eea3ca

    Also, I was browsing Tryst the other day, and it looks like she's recently gone pro. She still seems quite inexperienced though:.
    Thanks for sharing! The only one I contacted on your list is Miley Osaka but she never replied me. The rest didn't make my cut LOL.

  14. #8802

    A few Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of reviews lately about girls looks and rates. Any feedback on actual performance would be appreciated as well.
    I'd like to echo this request. For me, performance is way more important than looks. Excellent performance can make up for a lot.

    Here are reviews of some Asian girls I've seen over the past year or so; they're all active on Seeking. My taste is towards the tall and *very* slender (like count the ribs slender), so when I describe a girl's body as average of full figured, take it in that context. Also, my standards of performance include good kissing and BBBJ. I don't care much about BBFS.

    Miley Osaka: Very tiny Korean-American girl, early 20's. Probably like 5', 90 lbs, maybe even a little smaller. Clean and put-together, a little shy. Good kisser, but everything was covered. Service was rushed, and felt like a service. I think she was hoping for a few pumps and then she'd be out of there. She was charging 500 for a M&G or 750 for straight to the bedroom. Not sure what her thinking is there; obviously I took option 2.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-627f88eea3ca

    Also, I was browsing Tryst the other day, and it looks like she's recently gone pro. She still seems quite inexperienced though:

    https://tryst.link/escort/mileyosaka

    Venus: Chinese-American girl, early 20's, exactly my type: tall, slender and tight, lots of tattoos. Gorgeous and she knows it. Well educated and well spoken. All bare. Very good in bed, extraordinarily good BJs. Pricing variable, but you will likely need to get to know her before you can start talking details. I think her profile makes clear that she wants some time and effort put into the process; I can verify that is the case. Completely a non-pro experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-a6a588bbad31

    PrincessPeachy: A more full-figured Chinese-American girl, mid-20's, with adorable little titties. Educated, smart, confident, experienced, straightforward. A pleasure to arrange with and be around; fee negotiable (probably starting at 700 though). A hurricane in bed. Voracious and up for anything (except bare FS). Leans towards the kinky / submissive side and is very focused on pleasing. Also nothing like a pro; she seems legit into it. Will want a M&G (unpaid). I get the sense that she's selective.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-1c7d5683e406

    Luckygirl25: Another more full-figured Asian-American; similar in a lot of respects to PrincessPeachy above. Also mid-20's. Well-educated, well-spoken, a non-pro but she knows what she wants on Seeking and is not fucking around. Negotiable during a M&G, but I don't think you'll get away for less than 800. She's an unstoppable sex machine. One of the few girls I've been with who could easily outlast me. I felt like I was going to be devoured whole (in a good way).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-b2abbf804a91

  15. #8801

    Update on MysticalFan

    She's a fake / scammer. She claims she's financially independent and doesn't need financial support and not looking for an arrangement but looking for true love and a serious long-term relationship. How many times have I heard this? Too many times. This group of scammers is usually located in the South East Asia region. They will try to get you to wire money to open a crypto or forex account with a bogus trading company that you never heard of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape