Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 19508
-
03-04-24 16:55 #12338Senior Member

Posts: 86Best legit foot massage (north sound)
What is the best legit therapeutic foot massage in the north sound? Between Lynwood to kirkland & above to Everett & the surrounding communities. Not looking for anything else if HE comes with ok that's cool, but primarily want the focus on foot. Legit therapeutic places. I know most on here want crazy stuff I just want a solid foot massage place around the north sound. A clean place that isn't doing FS like Shanghai or anything like that. I'm good off being solicited. Cute legit innocent MTP's only LOL that know how to massage the foot & leg therapeutically. Thanks in advance!
-
03-04-24 12:09 #12337Senior Member

Posts: 1113Diva
Kindly use the search function. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Feelbliss
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 09:18 #12336Senior Member

Posts: 184Fortune Spa
Just wanted inquire about this place. FS to be had, and if the girls are worth it? Thanks in advance.
PB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...r/093733235824
-
03-04-24 07:20 #12335Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 12Top Massage
Holy shit best visit in a while. Been hitting these to for yrs now.
Had Minnie today. I like to start it off w shower to set tempo. Shower lots of touching and such.
Got to table she did what I always thought should happen. Started with an amazing FS she even recommended msog!!
Then to a 15 min firm really good massage.
-
03-04-24 04:55 #12334Regular Member

Posts: 3Diva
I looking for pretty woman boom boom maybe to Diva. Anyone mind share today story of your pretty woman experience?
-
03-02-24 15:09 #12333Senior Member

Posts: 42Angela / Sophia
She opened up a new shop in Bellingham. But she happens to be working at Lilys on Lake city Way for the next few weeks. She goes by Sophia and has since her days at Lins.
Originally Posted by BrownChocolate
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 12:41 #12332Senior Member

Posts: 271Pounding Sophia
Can confirm!
Originally Posted by LongHauler69
[View Original Post]
Met up with her right before closing. Still a stunner, huge knockers, hair is blond with sassy streaks. The other two girls I glanced at on the way in looked young and cute too.
All safety with Sophia but she blew me, rode me then let me pound her relentlessly, pinning her down, hand around her throat, calling me daddy. She loves this I think. She would say "make me hapyyyyy" when she was about to cum then buck back against me from below. I blew hard with a huge tit in my mouth and a hand around her neck.
No pretense of after fun massage LOL. Got the shame water and I was off. But I'm happy to have gotten one last ride. Don't miss your chance.
-
03-02-24 07:44 #12331Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7Junzilan new girl CoCo
Called again today, this time no dude answered, so I dropped by. CoCo greets me, and boy, is she stunning. Very, very pretty and surely between 22 and 27. Very sweet, girl next door type. Very good massage. She put some effort into it. I'm looking forward to the flip just so I can see her eyes again. Flip time, she asks what I want, FS and DATY. No negotiation, Tipped 1. 6. I had a great time.
-
03-01-24 21:52 #12330Senior Member

Posts: 603Check here.
Originally Posted by Evan2047
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports
-
03-01-24 21:36 #12329Regular Member

Posts: 2Sorry, I'm new. Where can I find out more about her to see if I'm interested?
Originally Posted by LongHauler69
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
03-01-24 21:07 #12328Senior Member

Posts: 340I haven't gone to see her for myself but I did get notice of her current location. And now that you mention it, it's true. That's a funny coincidence.
Originally Posted by LongHauler69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 19:00 #12327Senior Member

Posts: 42Sophia rides again.
For all of you loyal followers of Sophia, she is doing a limited engagement at Lilys on Lake city Way for March. You guys know how fast she moves so don't delay or you may find that she has headed back to Bellingham. I got lucky and caught up with her this afternoon. She's still as hot as ever. I really hope to see her several more times before she is gone again. I have never been to this place before. It's actually pretty nice inside and just north of a Fred Myers. It's comical that almost everywhere this lady works is by a Fred Myers.
-
03-01-24 16:40 #12326Banned Member

Posts: 26Jasmine Spa
Definitely check out Helen too. She's younger and super cute. She gave me a great massage today. Both therapeutic and sensual.
She's smaller too. When she's on top stretching and kneading you using her toes and knees and elbows it feels amazing.
Originally Posted by Gvbdc
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 14:08 #12325Regular Member

Posts: 10Interesting Find
A quick perusal of the wellness ads on CL and there are a lot of potential UTR ads here. For example, the image and the description of lash extensions don't exactly match up: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/h...722756564.html I reached out and they said $40 deposit required, which is a pass for me.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
Several other coded ads on there as well.
If anyone TOFTT, please share!
-
03-01-24 13:59 #12324Senior Member

Posts: 143Chapel Bar on Capitol Hill
.
Originally Posted by PoonHunter2
[View Original Post]
Great bar in former funeral home. Previously called The Pine Box.












Reply With Quote




