Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 19508
-
03-01-24 12:41 #12323Senior Member

Posts: 99Visiting the place should be fine. As long as you have privacy, reasonable cleanliness and a roof that keeps the rain off your head, it doesn't matter what happened within the walls of the building previously. There's even a place in Federal Way where you can get a massage in an old bank vault.
Originally Posted by PoonHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 01:25 #12322Senior Member

Posts: 25Massage in a funeral home?
There's a new place called Lisa Massage at 140th and Aurora. That building was a funeral home until recently. I'm fascinated and terrified to check it out and see what they did with the place. I assume as a funeral parlor they had small "viewing rooms" that you would go in to see your dead loved one in their casket. They would make perfect little private rooms for a massage.
I'm a little too weirded out to go try it, but I'm really curious to read your reports.
-
02-29-24 23:50 #12321Senior Member

Posts: 26I find the auto translate feature useful. They can text you in Chinese and their text will automatically translate their message into English.
Originally Posted by KnoxNenters
[View Original Post]
It is very useful when traveling in China. Sometimes the Chinese Security Service will block certain features of other platforms.
Another useful feature is being able to connect with them either by voice or video, whether they are in China or elsewhere. You bypass cellphone charges.
-
02-29-24 22:11 #12320Senior Member

Posts: 1305Wish I could have seen it before it got taken down.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 20:58 #12319Regular Member

Posts: 5Similar post across the country at the same time, wouldn't get your hopes up https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...722425367.html.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:50 #12318Senior Member

Posts: 603No phone was listed but pretty clear what was available.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:29 #12317Senior Member

Posts: 1305Flagged for removal. That didn't take long.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:17 #12316Senior Member

Posts: 603
-
02-29-24 13:57 #12315Senior Member

Posts: 60Jasmine Spa. University Way
Went based on a reco from here that both providers are good masseuses.
Standard house fee + .6.
Saw Mandy, it wasn't very therapeutic which I often like, but reasonably don't expect from an AMP. It was good from the "sensual" standpoint and relative to many AMPs. Decent ending. Asked Mandy about extras, she said "she didn't. Someone else there certainly does as one of you came in, had a not very quiet "massage" next door, and then left in a fairly quick visit.
All in all, I'd give it a 3.5/5. I left feeling relaxed, mission accomplished, but it wasn't anything special.
If anyone has other AMP recommendations that match some of the solid (but pricier) TNA providers, I'm all ears. Not looking for FS. It feels like the options are AMPs for decent enough & cheaper, or TNA providers for double the cost but only a partially better experience.
-
02-29-24 10:21 #12314Senior Member

Posts: 99Yes, you are remembering correctly.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 01:23 #12313This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 178Can you approximate her age and did she give a name?
Was it Bobo by any chance?
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 00:50 #12312Senior Member

Posts: 110Red Rose
This place is a trip! Walking upstairs there I feel like I'm in some David Lynch film. Which is fun but also a bit creepy. If it weren't for my first trip there I don't think I'd have gone back. I drew a Chinese girl, barely 5' tall and slender. The massage lasted no more than 2 minutes and no tease. On the flip she grabbed my cock and balls and started milking like a pro. Agreed to $. 4 on top of the. 6 house fee. She started sucking and immediately felt a kinky vibe off her. I started finger banging her with one hand and pulling her hair with my other hand. I quickly learned she had no gag reflex. Long story short but she is the only AMP provider I have ever straight up skullfucked. She put a hat on and I railed her deep in every position I wanted. There was no attempt to be quiet on either our parts. As I got ready to blow I got her on her knees, pulled off the rubber and shoved my dick down her throat. I came hard and she swallowed every drop as she started straight in my eyes smiling. She then pushed me onto the tiny bed and cuddled, thanking me profusely. It was some straight up porn film stuff! Not only did I not want to leave, I wanted to take her home with me.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
I went back a week later, but she was gone. Got a full massage and on the flip only HE was available. She said the mamasan got mad the other girls were doing more and they got fired. I didn't believe her, but she made it clear nothing else was available.
I've gone back a few times since. Always hit and miss with quality of providers. FS has always been available since. I kinda hate the place but keep hoping my slutty little unicorn will return. I got a text the other day from them. Must be from some group as they don’t have my number. Said there was a new young girl working. Might have to go see when I’m in town
-
02-29-24 00:28 #12311Regular Member

Posts: 9Oyo Blossom Redmond closed?
I was just checking and got to know that Oyo Blossom spa. Does anyone know where did their last massage girl go?
-
02-28-24 21:20 #12310Senior Member

Posts: 237Escortsaffair
I've never seen that page escortsaffair before. I'd bet that almost every ad that's not an AMP is fake. All the girls are gorgeous all have professional photographers all do bare and geek. Right. LOL every tried any?
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 11:33 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 362Junhilan post re: blackmail?
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
If I recall correctly, the post about videotaping and blackmail differed markedly from the OP's first note about Junhilan. I think that initial post was VERY positive, an obvious advertisement from an owner or somebody else expecting financial benefits. But the Admin caught wind of it, modified the post in a hilarious switch-up, and made it sticky.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
In general, I'm suspicious of posts that are too glowing or that come from regular members who only have a couple of generic posts. I place more stock in posts from senior members.












Reply With Quote




