rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 471 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5912

    Stefannia. Fantasy8

    Becoming more of Latina fan though I have always preferred Asian girls. Steffania is an example of why I like Latinas. Huge watermelon tits, small waist and nice bubbly, meaty ass. She spoke a little bit of English, but there were no barriers there. Nothing was left to be desired. Soon as I got in, she hugged me starts to DFK immediately, then gets on her knees and has my dick in her mouth and in her throat. What a nice way to welcome someone early in the morning. We took things to the shower where she continued the BBJ barrage, I was more focused on her huge tits. Manhandled the shit out of them then COT and cleaned her tits for her and went into the bedroom. Took a couple of minutes talking and recharging. My hands were on her tits most of the time. She starts to do some kind of soft touch and DFK then wraps her long hair up, and goes in doggy position giving me a BBJ. Very nice view of her tits swinging as I FF her and did more TF and BLS then got on her back and I got her worked up with DATY and DATO then put the cover and and went straight to doggy, missionary. Good time in missionary enjoying her melons and DFK until I finished. She was crazy loud in especially in doggy. $320 for the hour damage. Really good service and I love her tits.

  2. #5911

    AMP in Queens for a jfk layover

    I think the forum for your recommendations. I'm familiar with NYC enough to navigate my way around. I like myself a good massage and a nice cheerful ending. I think it's a safe bet. The way I see it, if you get a hot provider great. If not, hopefully it's at least a massage.

    I'm not sure why this think my question would be research for LE. I did try and browse the forum but figured I'd ask to get a nice summary. Which I did. Thank you all, I really appreciate it. I'm definitely going to check out the scene.

    I'll be happy to report out my experience for future forum members who would be looking for similar information as I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    Why are you taking him seriously? 6 hours for a layover is at best 3 hours with traffic to and from the airport. Plus he doesn't know the area. His post seemed like research for LE.

  3. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverBucky  [View Original Post]
    OP at marksingh198X , I should have asked earlier, what kind of AMP and what type of service are you looking for? One thing great about Flushing is you have great options across the whole spectrum from 60 to 340.
    Why are you taking him seriously? 6 hours for a layover is at best 3 hours with traffic to and from the airport. Plus he doesn't know the area. His post seemed like research for LE.

  4. #5909
    CleverBucky
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverBucky  [View Original Post]
    If you have 6 hours, it will be worth it to take an uber to flushing, have fun with girls and eat great food too. Many good places from cheap to GFE and in between. You can see lots in this thread. Definitely get your food in Flushing also, it's much better than at the airport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius  [View Original Post]
    Ground zero for AMPs and girls on the street is Flushing. Take UBER to Roosevelt Ave and Prince ST. Lots of AMPs and girls within 2 block walk up / down Roosevelt or 41st Ave for AMPs or up Price St to Main for girls just hanging on the sidewalk soliciting. Pick what you want and never accept ist price given. Note that house fee on AMPs (very reasonable for the hour) are not negotiable but fees with the girls are. Note that some AMPs are totally legit.

    This area is very safe (during the day and early evening) and cops don't bother anyone.

    Read the posts here and other sites for more details.
    OP at marksingh198X , I should have asked earlier, what kind of AMP and what type of service are you looking for? One thing great about Flushing is you have great options across the whole spectrum from 60 to 340.

  5. #5908
    This is helpful.

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinMonger  [View Original Post]
    The short answer is 260/280.

    The long answer.

    I've gotten prices here from $240-300 depending on the lady. I normally seal the deal here at the $260 mark but willing here to go a little more depending on talent.

    The girls now seem to be at the 260/280 rage for base and some have menu items for more.

  6. #5907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius  [View Original Post]
    Ground zero for AMPs and girls on the street is Flushing. Take UBER to Roosevelt Ave and Prince ST. Lots of AMPs and girls within 2 block walk up / down Roosevelt or 41st Ave for AMPs or up Price St to Main for girls just hanging on the sidewalk soliciting. Pick what you want and never accept ist price given. Note that house fee on AMPs (very reasonable for the hour) are not negotiable but fees with the girls are. Note that some AMPs are totally legit.

    This area is very safe (during the day and early evening) and cops don't bother anyone.

    Read the posts here and other sites for more details.
    $60-70 fee was the price given to me. I was there a couple days ago.

  7. #5906
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSingh1982  [View Original Post]
    Dear Forum!

    I have a 6 hour layover at JFK and am looking for an AMP recommendation. I appreciate the help!

    Thanks!
    Ground zero for AMPs and girls on the street is Flushing. Take UBER to Roosevelt Ave and Prince ST. Lots of AMPs and girls within 2 block walk up / down Roosevelt or 41st Ave for AMPs or up Price St to Main for girls just hanging on the sidewalk soliciting. Pick what you want and never accept ist price given. Note that house fee on AMPs (very reasonable for the hour) are not negotiable but fees with the girls are. Note that some AMPs are totally legit.

    This area is very safe (during the day and early evening) and cops don't bother anyone.

    Read the posts here and other sites for more details.

  8. #5905
    CleverBucky
    Guest

    Flushing

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSingh1982  [View Original Post]
    Dear Forum!

    I have a 6 hour layover at JFK and am looking for an AMP recommendation. I appreciate the help!

    Thanks!
    If you have 6 hours, it will be worth it to take an uber to flushing, have fun with girls and eat great food too. Many good places from cheap to GFE and in between. You can see lots in this thread. Definitely get your food in Flushing also, it's much better than at the airport.

  9. #5904

    Annabella (stacked) - FNY88

    Had to try her this weekend after all the feedback I see. She is what lots of you guys said. Hot. Very nice big fat tits and wonderful ass. She is Latina but I do agree looks very Caucasian. White skin and blonde. This girl can't be more than 25 and looks like a college student. Service she gave left nothing to be desired. BBJ sloppy with no teeth. She was ok with FIV in the shower and gave more BBJ and BLS and titty job until I went back in her mouth and cim. Dried her body for her and was playing with her but and slapping it and she goes on top of me in the room and we start making out after a few minutes. Her pussy is nice and pink and smooth shaved. Ate her pussy and had her ride my face until I drenched then put rubber coat on and positioned her for RCG. Her ass looks so good and round. I'm getting aroused again thinking about it. LOL. Did CG missionary with much Dfk and titty play as I'm literally digging into her kitty at this point going so fast and deep until I finished a nice one in the bag laid on top of her both sweaty and laughing. Went to the BR to shower because it was already an hour but she didn't seem to notice or mind. This girl is one of the hottest I had I any spot recently. $300 60 minutes and I tipped a $20.

  10. #5903

    Double at Yumi163

    Being that I'm on a double streak I decided to try another double this time in flushing at Yumi Spa, where I had a great time with CoCo a few weeks ago but today was just for hh.

    When I was here with Coco, Tina and Lili left a good impression grabbing my ass in the hallway and planting a nice wet kiss, just because.

    I get there early for my double and it's starts great. I got a both of them In the shower and although no preview we had a very sexy and fun time with plenty of soap in all the right places and with such good vibes I knew I was in for a special time with these two lovely ladies.

    We get back to the large room and I lay face down and let them check all the boxes with a soft and erotic 4 hands.

    Tina started a very focused bbj, Lili was feeding me her kitty and we were at it for about 10 min. Then we switched and Tina was first to take mani her back. She's very responsive and she knows how to get you going.

    After Tina got the brunt of it, Lily got to sucking my nipples then down for BBj, she was so sexy with her librarian sexy glasses looking right at me.

    Tina was naughty and pushed Lili's head down and her gag reaction made me want to pop was faster than I expected, Especially when Tina joined the bbj.

    I let them know I was going to blow and they went faster, deeper and louder till I release my load all over them (mostly on their boobs).

    Physical description:

    Lili is small and has a massive rack, some tattoos, a very playful personality, she's genuinely friendly and will make sure you're happy.

    Tina is fun, not as small as Lili but solid body with nice natural small top maybe an A or B, She has dimples and hair to her shoulders that smelled great. Not much of an ass but she makes up for it with an incredible attitude and great personality.

  11. #5902
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop  [View Original Post]
    So, what was the amount you paid?

    (A very short answer, please.).
    The short answer is 260/280.

    The long answer.

    I've gotten prices here from $240-300 depending on the lady. I normally seal the deal here at the $260 mark but willing here to go a little more depending on talent.

    The girls now seem to be at the 260/280 rage for base and some have menu items for more.

  12. #5901

    Layover at JFK

    Dear Forum!

    I have a 6 hour layover at JFK and am looking for an AMP recommendation. I appreciate the help!

    Thanks!

  13. #5900
    So, what was the amount you paid?

    (A very short answer, please.).

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinMonger  [View Original Post]
    Late post on my part but she's still here.

    Twitter notified me that a new girl was starting at GGNYC I just had to check her out.

    I was one of the first of her appointments and this is how it went.

    Sophia gets me in and we chat for a min, I got a glance at this young lady, I had to cut our conversation short. That was JunJun!!

    In the room JunJun was shy, seemed a little nervous, I relax her with some of my broken Chinese and she's somewhat at ease.

    First impression:

    She's real sweet, I undress her and I have to take a step back to admire what's in front of me.

    Soft creamy skin, perfect body, about 5'3 small frame with small perky top and the most perfect nipples, small and pink. She has a nice hard ass (not flat) and she reminds me of an indie Japanese girl I used to see.

    She undressed me and leads me to the shower.

  14. #5899

    Nathalie (Hot) - Fantasies

    Nathalie finally back. Set up appt with her for 1 hr /300. Got really excited as soon as I touch her sexy curved body with both of my hands on her DD tits and my cock rubbing against her big juicy ass from behind. After the big tease. What the heck went for the extra BBFS.

    Naked as we go making out in bed with her on top of me with her pussy lip rubbing my hard cock. She's rocking back and forth hitting me with her tits while I try to catch and suck on the nipple. Finally wet enough I slip right inside her. I'm thrusting her in and out sucking and biting her right nipple while playing with her left tit. She's holding my head tight against her chest making sure to suffocate me with those heavenly soft titties. Cowgirl has been one of my favorite and Nathalie is doing so good squatting on my hard cock. As soon as she need a break I grab her big ass and continue going fast in and out of her which is the same as doing sit ups LOL. Switched out to mish had her on the edge of the bed grabbing her thighs as I'm thrusting her wet pussy until I cum all over on her sexy body.

    2nd round start after some resting, and a nice refreshing shower where she climb down to hit it off with some balls licking. I eventually got hard inside her mouth as she's sucking me off giving me one of the best bbj. She's moving from balls to head and down to shaft. She got into k9 position want me to fuck her like that, how can I refuse. I slide right inside her, the feeling is indescribable. Switch to lazy dog putting both of her legs together to feel the extreme tightness. Had her give me bbj as I'm feeling my cum is about to burst I cum inside her mouth, I want her to taste my juice. She went to spit it out which was freakin hot. Shower again since I have to go back to work and tip 20.

  15. #5898
    Quote Originally Posted by JackJoy  [View Original Post]
    Want to share about. Made an appointment with Sofia very early. I find her very attractive. Nice DD, I always like it. Lovely face. Reminds me of a Chinese actress or TV personality.

    Had a great meeting. The new place there has a really nice table shower and we had a blast there. RJ, DFK, BBJ, 69, too close to BB while doing nuru. I got my first pop-up CIM in the shower. When we went to the room she really wanted to give me a massage but honestly I just wanted her breasts. They are very big. I let her rub my back, then turned over and made out with her, then motioned for her to oil her breasts and let me do the Russian. It feels really good.

    Had some meals at both holes, which she really ate delicious and enjoyed. Browsed through a few abbreviations and she was all interesting, but I really liked the CG and wanted my son to enjoy her breasts. Definitely recommend her. Very nice girl, very pretty and nice to me. I think she's BBFS friendly, but not sure. I say that because of the shower. A total donation of 280 yuan was made.
    More info please!! Do they have a Twitter? Insta? Website?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape