Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 7050
-
03-01-24 21:23 #5910Asshole

Posts: 106Why are you taking him seriously? 6 hours for a layover is at best 3 hours with traffic to and from the airport. Plus he doesn't know the area. His post seemed like research for LE.
Originally Posted by CleverBucky
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 23:00 #5909CleverBuckyGuest
Originally Posted by CleverBucky
[View Original Post]
OP at marksingh198X , I should have asked earlier, what kind of AMP and what type of service are you looking for? One thing great about Flushing is you have great options across the whole spectrum from 60 to 340.
Originally Posted by Genius
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 19:18 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 52This is helpful.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by TravelinMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 14:35 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 3024$60-70 fee was the price given to me. I was there a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by Genius
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 14:30 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 250Ground zero for AMPs and girls on the street is Flushing. Take UBER to Roosevelt Ave and Prince ST. Lots of AMPs and girls within 2 block walk up / down Roosevelt or 41st Ave for AMPs or up Price St to Main for girls just hanging on the sidewalk soliciting. Pick what you want and never accept ist price given. Note that house fee on AMPs (very reasonable for the hour) are not negotiable but fees with the girls are. Note that some AMPs are totally legit.
Originally Posted by MarkSingh1982
[View Original Post]
This area is very safe (during the day and early evening) and cops don't bother anyone.
Read the posts here and other sites for more details.
-
02-28-24 00:30 #5905CleverBuckyGuest
Flushing
If you have 6 hours, it will be worth it to take an uber to flushing, have fun with girls and eat great food too. Many good places from cheap to GFE and in between. You can see lots in this thread. Definitely get your food in Flushing also, it's much better than at the airport.
Originally Posted by MarkSingh1982
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 14:19 #5904Regular Member

Posts: 17Annabella (stacked) - FNY88
Had to try her this weekend after all the feedback I see. She is what lots of you guys said. Hot. Very nice big fat tits and wonderful ass. She is Latina but I do agree looks very Caucasian. White skin and blonde. This girl can't be more than 25 and looks like a college student. Service she gave left nothing to be desired. BBJ sloppy with no teeth. She was ok with FIV in the shower and gave more BBJ and BLS and titty job until I went back in her mouth and cim. Dried her body for her and was playing with her but and slapping it and she goes on top of me in the room and we start making out after a few minutes. Her pussy is nice and pink and smooth shaved. Ate her pussy and had her ride my face until I drenched then put rubber coat on and positioned her for RCG. Her ass looks so good and round. I'm getting aroused again thinking about it. LOL. Did CG missionary with much Dfk and titty play as I'm literally digging into her kitty at this point going so fast and deep until I finished a nice one in the bag laid on top of her both sweaty and laughing. Went to the BR to shower because it was already an hour but she didn't seem to notice or mind. This girl is one of the hottest I had I any spot recently. $300 60 minutes and I tipped a $20.
-
02-25-24 21:12 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 53Double at Yumi163
Being that I'm on a double streak I decided to try another double this time in flushing at Yumi Spa, where I had a great time with CoCo a few weeks ago but today was just for hh.
When I was here with Coco, Tina and Lili left a good impression grabbing my ass in the hallway and planting a nice wet kiss, just because.
I get there early for my double and it's starts great. I got a both of them In the shower and although no preview we had a very sexy and fun time with plenty of soap in all the right places and with such good vibes I knew I was in for a special time with these two lovely ladies.
We get back to the large room and I lay face down and let them check all the boxes with a soft and erotic 4 hands.
Tina started a very focused bbj, Lili was feeding me her kitty and we were at it for about 10 min. Then we switched and Tina was first to take mani her back. She's very responsive and she knows how to get you going.
After Tina got the brunt of it, Lily got to sucking my nipples then down for BBj, she was so sexy with her librarian sexy glasses looking right at me.
Tina was naughty and pushed Lili's head down and her gag reaction made me want to pop was faster than I expected, Especially when Tina joined the bbj.
I let them know I was going to blow and they went faster, deeper and louder till I release my load all over them (mostly on their boobs).
Physical description:
Lili is small and has a massive rack, some tattoos, a very playful personality, she's genuinely friendly and will make sure you're happy.
Tina is fun, not as small as Lili but solid body with nice natural small top maybe an A or B, She has dimples and hair to her shoulders that smelled great. Not much of an ass but she makes up for it with an incredible attitude and great personality.
-
02-25-24 21:09 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 278The short answer is 260/280.
Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop
[View Original Post]
The long answer.
I've gotten prices here from $240-300 depending on the lady. I normally seal the deal here at the $260 mark but willing here to go a little more depending on talent.
The girls now seem to be at the 260/280 rage for base and some have menu items for more.
-
02-25-24 08:07 #5901Regular Member

Posts: 13Layover at JFK
Dear Forum!
I have a 6 hour layover at JFK and am looking for an AMP recommendation. I appreciate the help!
Thanks!
-
02-22-24 19:00 #5900Senior Member

Posts: 52So, what was the amount you paid?
(A very short answer, please.).
Originally Posted by TravelinMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 08:45 #5899Senior Member

Posts: 34Nathalie (Hot) - Fantasies
Nathalie finally back. Set up appt with her for 1 hr /300. Got really excited as soon as I touch her sexy curved body with both of my hands on her DD tits and my cock rubbing against her big juicy ass from behind. After the big tease. What the heck went for the extra BBFS.
Naked as we go making out in bed with her on top of me with her pussy lip rubbing my hard cock. She's rocking back and forth hitting me with her tits while I try to catch and suck on the nipple. Finally wet enough I slip right inside her. I'm thrusting her in and out sucking and biting her right nipple while playing with her left tit. She's holding my head tight against her chest making sure to suffocate me with those heavenly soft titties. Cowgirl has been one of my favorite and Nathalie is doing so good squatting on my hard cock. As soon as she need a break I grab her big ass and continue going fast in and out of her which is the same as doing sit ups LOL. Switched out to mish had her on the edge of the bed grabbing her thighs as I'm thrusting her wet pussy until I cum all over on her sexy body.
2nd round start after some resting, and a nice refreshing shower where she climb down to hit it off with some balls licking. I eventually got hard inside her mouth as she's sucking me off giving me one of the best bbj. She's moving from balls to head and down to shaft. She got into k9 position want me to fuck her like that, how can I refuse. I slide right inside her, the feeling is indescribable. Switch to lazy dog putting both of her legs together to feel the extreme tightness. Had her give me bbj as I'm feeling my cum is about to burst I cum inside her mouth, I want her to taste my juice. She went to spit it out which was freakin hot. Shower again since I have to go back to work and tip 20.
-
02-22-24 07:35 #5898Regular Member

Posts: 22More info please!! Do they have a Twitter? Insta? Website?
Originally Posted by JackJoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 00:44 #5897Senior Member

Posts: 217Thanks for the review. For some reason that song, "Man Eater," has been imprinted on my mind since my youth in the 80's. (Hall & Oats).
Originally Posted by WtstonMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 21:50 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 278JunJun unruly geisha at Geishagardennyc
Late post on my part but she's still here.
Twitter notified me that a new girl was starting at GGNYC I just had to check her out.
I was one of the first of her appointments and this is how it went.
Sophia gets me in and we chat for a min, I got a glance at this young lady, I had to cut our conversation short. That was JunJun!!
In the room JunJun was shy, seemed a little nervous, I relax her with some of my broken Chinese and she's somewhat at ease.
First impression:
She's real sweet, I undress her and I have to take a step back to admire what's in front of me.
Soft creamy skin, perfect body, about 5'3 small frame with small perky top and the most perfect nipples, small and pink. She has a nice hard ass (not flat) and she reminds me of an indie Japanese girl I used to see.
She undressed me and leads me to the shower.
I've been here many times before so I help her get the water just right and I wash her first and that was so much fun she was surprised and I liked that. When it's my turn she attempted to DT but needed some guidance with that. I told her it was ok and that we will have another chance for that and head back to the room.
In the room JunJun was more comfortable, I lay her down and start my "new girl routine" she's like butter. I dive in gently to dine on her beautiful dripping wet pussy and I could feel it throbbing. I'm went slow and she's very responsive with jav like moaning and movements especially when I pinch her small nipples while eating her out gently.
I pick her up and position her for 69 and the view is beautiful. She started riding my face slow and steady, after a few min, she all of a sudden slowed down to a halt and let out a loud moan I felt her cum and her juice tasted delicious I'm also sure that everyone else heard her too.
At this point she's hot to the touch and red in her face and body. I position her for mish, cover up and go in slow. She's tight, so tight and wet. Takes me about a min of gentle pokes and finally I'm all the way in and she takes a deep breath and I could feel her relax from the inside. Again, her voice and movements are so good and sexy.
She wanted to try a few other positions and I was going to bust 3 time by now but wanted to save it for doggy. In doggy I went hard and fast (per her request) and I was rewarded with another great JunJun orgasm and that made me get to my own, I released it all over her back. Another shower, she dresses me and I leave and get swallowed by the streets of flushing.










Reply With Quote




