Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 1363
-
03-08-24 13:42 #748Senior Member

Posts: 29Galiana Slavena European Etc
Can verify everything said in other posts is accurate. She gives a unique experience and I'll give high marks for actual relaxation. She's kind, cool and seems open-minded.
I never like to be too hard on a providers looks. After all, if we looked like Ryan Gosling we'd have heavier wallets. That said. Temper your expectations here. The drinking may have taken a bigger toll on her appearance than the actual years.
Lastly, I poked around with her for info on 4-hands or other girls but got no response. YMMV.
-
03-07-24 14:18 #747Senior Member

Posts: 459Caroline?
I might be wrong but I think that's Caroline. I never have seen. I avoided based off the reviews here.
Originally Posted by BobbyElvis
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 20:45 #746Senior Member

Posts: 648Hey man you inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Tipsy11
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 15:05 #745Senior Member

Posts: 387Right on Vic, thanks for clarifying!
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 14:31 #744Senior Member

Posts: 561Galiana Slavena
Saw an old ad under her phone # using the name Slavena. Galiana on TER.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Can anyone speak to the 2-girl option? Is that girl-on-girl or more like a straight up 4-hand massage? I'm very tempted to see her despite my general preference for lean athletic builds and CMT quality massage on a proper massage table.
I'll have time for two visits during my trip and leaning toward Lina, Kaylee, Ayla or Kasey.
-
03-03-24 14:18 #743Senior Member

Posts: 3425Galiana
I don't think her name has been used here. He's a link to where LasVegas1976 and others discussed her..
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 12:57 #742Senior Member

Posts: 637Galiana
Does she use another name? I did a search and came up empty.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 12:19 #741Senior Member

Posts: 155Anybody have any info on this one? I've seen her ads on CL and LC in the last few months. Figured I'd check here before TOFTT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/165474975
-
03-01-24 21:28 #740Senior Member

Posts: 163Fully agree with you on having a good time.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
She moved way too far from me, so I haven't seen her since the move.
I saw at least two of her friends. MUCH hotter. But Galiana, like you stated, refuses to give up their direct info. And I refuse to drive that far and pay for two women (Galiana always wanted 4 hands to get her taste of the $).
A few times I saw her, she appeared to be half drunk which made things a bit awkward. She was always trying to get me boozed up. I asked her to make my drink 'light' but it was strong as hell and had more booze than juice in the drink.
-
03-01-24 21:22 #739Senior Member

Posts: 163I paid no extra for the HE. The massage was not bad. I did give her a tip. She's nice enough.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 19:00 #738Senior Member

Posts: 3425She's not nameless
Her name is Galiana. She's been reviewed on here and I agree she's a good time. I got bathed and two pops out of her on a visit. She's happy to make you a drink and it's a pretty good experience. I think her friends are way hotter, but she doesn't give up their direct contact info.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
All on a bed. The pics are older, but she's an attractive older broad.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 18:54 #737Senior Member

Posts: 128Roxanne Is Great!
I've seen Roxanne 4 times over the past few years. First, at her sister's old house where she had a table in one of the upstairs bedrooms. I enjoyed it so much I invited her to my hotel room late that night, and she ended up falling asleep and hogging the king sized bed! Then I saw her a couple of times when I was staying down at South Point, and enjoyed her company again, although she never spent the night again. She gives a great massage, excellent other skills as well, and I think she's worth what she's asking now. Always clean and smelling / tasting good!
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
If you want a very petite Thai lady who gives a great massage, try this one. While she's not great looking, she does look better than her pictures, and speaks pretty good english. She gives a great massage, has perky little titties, and will do a PM (with a finger condom), covered BJ, and may do FS, but she said I was "too big" that last time. She then texted me a couple of months later and asked why I hadn't seen her, and I told her it was because she didn't let me in. She said she would try the next time I see her, so maybe when I'm back in Vegas late this month.
https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...y-rubs/2796313
Good luck,
Drivin.
-
03-01-24 16:34 #736Senior Member

Posts: 62European
She was totally chill from the beginning so I think that she's just that way w / everyone. I didn't see a proper massage table though. Most of the pics are a bit older except the one where she wears the black lacey mask. She does have a little bit of a beer gut and her tits are showing their age, but I'd still give her a 6/10 on looks.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 16:20 #735Senior Member

Posts: 561Euro
Sounds like a fair shake, so to speak, at 235/ hr and an absolute steal for nearly 2 hours of fun. Maybe she had extra time on her hands or maybe you're just a stud. Either way thanks for the post as I’ve been curious about her as I plan my trip.
Does she have a proper massage table by any chance? And are her pics real?
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 16:15 #734Senior Member

Posts: 358Marilyn
Interesting. Incall or outcall?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




