Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 43510
-
03-01-24 21:57 #39670Senior Member

Posts: 88I think RedDelano was referring to Amy in Stoneham.
In all honesty I think I'd rate Amy higher than Sasha.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 21:55 #39669Senior Member

Posts: 8850 house fee, 80 HJ.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 17:54 #39668Senior Member

Posts: 889$140/150 for a HJ? WTF?
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 17:52 #39667Senior Member

Posts: 889But service has gotten worse, so it did sort of keep up with inflation but just on the back end.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 14:03 #39666Senior Member

Posts: 1245Everyone wants to see Sasha. So they play this silly game, naming Sasha someone else. Other girls need customers too.
Originally Posted by Drogaswav
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 14:01 #39665Senior Member

Posts: 384Sasha
My experience also. While all these ladies are in it for the money, Sasha doesn't have ry to hide it. Her assets mean she probably doesn't have to.
Originally Posted by RedDelano
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 11:46 #39664Senior Member

Posts: 120Never understood why AMPs do name changes like this. Idk if it's to get other girls customers but usually just leads to bad customer service ie disgruntled customers. Mia clearly is Sasha. Unless they found another girl with the same exact description.
Originally Posted by Jimmmy
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 23:35 #39663Senior Member

Posts: 168Sasha
I went to visit the well reviewed girl after reading the previous reviews. Called 10 min before entering as they said she was there along with 2 other names that I don't quite remember. When I walk in, I tell them I'm here for Sasha, and probably the most petite girl ever says "she's not here" claiming she went home. Another woman starts saying something in Chinese to the petite girl, and the petite girl claims she is Sasha, I tell her she is not (I know from the descriptions you fellas have provided). Then walks in this taller, busty, big booty woman in sweatpants, she said "Sasha go home, I can see you, my name Mia" I tell her I was there for Sasha. Long story short I end up getting HH from her, big massage titties with long nips, I ask her multiple times if she is Sasha, she said no. When we finish the deed, I hear and fellow monger walk in saying he is there for Sasha, and the exact same scenario happened with him. It sounded like he paid the petite woman for a half hour, and when she told him she was Sasha he asked for his money back "that's bullshit, give me my money back"! , and then the big busty woman with the white sweatpants walks over to him and he says Sasha, Your, Sasha, and she insists her name is Mia LOL! I wonder how many people they did this to 😂.
Long story short, I think Mia was Sasha, did this happen to anybody else?!
-
02-29-24 18:42 #39662Senior Member

Posts: 174She tried to ask for 200, but when I told her I only had 150, she accepted that. Certainly my type as well, but she didn't seem to be that into it. Wondering if she was just having a bad day.
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 17:04 #39661Senior Member

Posts: 32Sasha at Lily. Worth the hype? IMHO Coco DDs at 139 Moody are Better
Dboy agrees. If you're coming to Waltham, go check out Coco instead! I think you'll agree too.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 15:10 #39660Senior Member

Posts: 113I know I've been out of the game for a while but damn the price of a BJ sure did go up. We used to get BBBJ for 80.
Originally Posted by LongDongTV
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 12:30 #39659Senior Member

Posts: 88As a connoisseur of curvy ladies, this report had me intrigued.
I visited Amy and yes she is my kind of curvy, sporting the same sundress prior reviewers had spoken about.
Paid 50 for the half hour and within 2 minutes she had started the soft touch, flip a couple of minutes later.
She was straight to the point with negotiations. Hopped on junior and rode me for a bit and then had some good ol mish to finish.
Cleaned me up and sent me on my way.
Not sure if I'd repeat though; as hot as she is, everything seemed rushed. Maybe she had another appointment coming up soon.
Total damage 50 + 150. CBJ was an option for an extra 40 but I didn't partake.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 23:49 #39658Senior Member

Posts: 33Where is this place?
Originally Posted by DukeD
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 18:45 #39657Senior Member

Posts: 88She only does HJ, at least I wasn't able to get anything more out of her.
Originally Posted by DukeD
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 17:20 #39656Regular Member

Posts: 10Is it HJ or FS? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





