Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 930 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 13937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11402
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    This is a different world than what I'm used to. Maybe I'll just hit the blackjack table instead.
    Don't give up so easily. You know the odds and the rules for blackjack and you still play.

    Most of those rules are if you call a girl to your room.

    Even if going to her incall, no deposits. Cash in an envelope placed on a table or nightstand when you get there.

    Getting a girl to your room is sort of risky, if you try and get money back, do it in the hallway where the cameras are and all sorts of stories hit local news when a strange girl goes up to your room. Do incall uber / taxi. Also why I prefer the KAgencies. Outcall to your room is not going to be an argument or negotiation. That already happened with the booker. Ride service available is cheaper than uber and cheaper than outcall to your room.

    Rules were pretty scary inviting some stranger up to your room and things don't go as planned. Wrong girl, upsell, agency fee, etc. If you're stuck in a room, read reviews.

    I can't have a hotel show up on my credit card, but even if I had a room. Think I'd still prefer going out.

  2. #11401

    Bunny on SB?

    Anyone see this cute woman?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...57e57438d4892c

    Says she does bbfscip, BBBJ swallow for 5 roses.

  3. #11400

    My thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    Scam city. Her page says "I personally answer ALL my messages every day but you got to TIP to get a faster reply" F-that!
    I think she's real. But I also think she's kinda out of it. Like disheveled "out of it". A bit of a scatter brain.

    But it's usually those chicks who turn out to be the wildest fucks.

  4. #11399

    Assume Everything in Vegas is a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Ill be visiting Vegas in April for work and will have a few days for some dating. Scanning the forum, it seems like Eros and Tryst is full of all or mostly scams. Accurate?

    Any recommendations or tips for a first time visitor? DM is open if preferred.

    Thank you for input. Stay safe.

    JT.
    Never pay electronically. Do not give a girl cash until you establish X is going to happen. It would be preferable to meet a girl in the lobby or similar location to discuss terms. That way everything is on CCTV. This (hopefully) prevents things from going south once in the room where it can get ugly.

    If a girl shows up and she's not the girl in the picture, she's working with an agency. What they expect to happen is you go to the room, you give her money, and then surprise it's just a lap dance. You need to pay more for more. That's why you establish X is going to happen first.

    Be showered and ready to go. If a girl asks you to take a shower first, get rid of her. She will most likely be looking to loot your room and take your wallet. If you give the girl money and then she goes in the bathroom to get ready, be prepared for her to run out the door with your money. Hotel bathrooms are many times right by the entrance door. Position yourself close enough to be able to stop her if she tries this. Put a suitcase in front of the door so she's delayed getting out. But do it all in a way to not appear weird. Just hang out by the bathroom door like you're waiting patiently. Don't get undressed and be laying on the bed until she's also getting undressed. Keep your room key in your pocket in case you have to be running down the hall after your money.

    Do not eat or drink anything if offered.

    Do not see a girl if you're drunk.

    When you give her money, watch where she puts it. It will take less time figuring out where it is in the purse if your last resort to get it back through force. Do not touch the girl in any way even if there is a struggle while getting your money back. Easier said than done but you don't need to be charged with battery. This probably never happens but I've had the misfortune of having this experience twice.

    Use your big head. Walk away. Kick them out. There are wonderful providers out there but if you're not prepared for the bad ones and you will find bad ones, having a bad experience is better than having a bad experience that was very expensive.

  5. #11398

    Soiree?? Sex party

    I am acquainted with 4 super hot escorts at the moment.

    I've known these girls for years. And they are currently looking to run a 3 hr or so all you can eat buffet in a hotel suite or air bnb. Msog with 4 girls. I'm asking who would be interested in 1500 or up and how should they go about receiving funds, I know deposits are not my thing in this hobby. ? I'm asking for my own personal interests cause I would love to partake in this. I think certain things are no go like anal and such. But lmk what you gentlemen think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240229_214634_Instagram.jpg‎   IMG_2041.jpg‎   received_362482283318971.jpg‎   received_771658851114383.jpg‎  

  6. #11397
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    Scam city. Her page says "I personally answer ALL my messages every day but you got to TIP to get a faster reply" F-that!
    She's very weird. Wants 1 k per meet but then can't make up her mind if she is in Vegas or not when you want to meet. Rules during one conversation were basically 'anything goes' and then an hour later telling me some things would require an 'extra donation'.

  7. #11396

    Intel on SB meet up?

    I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow and have been taking to this girl.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...dff4283053aec4

    Anyone try to meet up with Krystol24 from SB?

  8. #11395

    That's

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has this too:

    https://onlyfans.com/nykolsilverberg

    Prob just trying to get views on her site.
    Scam city. Her page says "I personally answer ALL my messages every day but you got to TIP to get a faster reply" F-that!

  9. #11394

    Only Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Not signing up for another website if I don't have to. I believe you, but a screen shot would be more helpful.
    Looks like she has this too:

    https://onlyfans.com/nykolsilverberg

    Prob just trying to get views on her site.

  10. #11393

    Latinas?

    Any recommendations on any Latina providers in the area? Looking mostly for outcall to the strip but may be open to Latina mp. Links appreciated.

  11. #11392
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    But not sure what her deal is.

    Hope this helps.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...966e954e108c88
    Not signing up for another website if I don't have to. I believe you, but a screen shot would be more helpful.

  12. #11391

    Ter

    Join TER.

    Read reviews and find a well-reviewed lady (10+ good reviews) who fits your needs.

    Make an appointment and have a great time.

    Really pretty easy and the best way to avoid getting scammed, robbed, arrested or worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Ill be visiting Vegas in April for work and will have a few days for some dating. Scanning the forum, it seems like Eros and Tryst is full of all or mostly scams. Accurate?

    Any recommendations or tips for a first time visitor? DM is open if preferred..

  13. #11390
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Ill be visiting Vegas in April for work and will have a few days for some dating. Scanning the forum, it seems like Eros and Tryst is full of all or mostly scams. Accurate?

    Any recommendations or tips for a first time visitor? DM is open if preferred.

    Thank you for input. Stay safe..
    Always depends on what you're looking for. Tryst, PD, TER, them, listgator etc. Those are all good as a starting place. Do the research on a phone number (safe search off). Honestly research should reveal that she's real, pics are real and she won't kill or rob you. The rest is someone's opinion or fantasy.

    I live here so if I get a bad experience with an Independent, I can always try someone else later. Tourists I understand have 1 or 2 chances of getting away from family or coworkers.

    Some or a lot of independents are flakes or unorganized or whatever the reason that causes them to ghost an appointment or just lay there and not give the customer the best experience. Reviews help but are not always accurate. Depends on the day, their mood and every guy is YMMV.

    Usually a well reviewed (a few could be fake, but hard to fake 100+) But still not a guarantee. Plus still depends on what you want and how you want it.

    My preference has always been older white MILFs, borderline Gilfs. After a bunch, the perfect one for me is still a unicorn for a bunch of reasons, too many to list here.

    Personally, IMO, from my perspective for a reliable, good to great experience every time. Look into AMPs and K-Agencies. Since this is the Escort part of the forum, I'll leave it at that.

    Good luck and report back.

  14. #11389
    Mycroozer
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Ill be visiting Vegas in April for work and will have a few days for some dating. Scanning the forum, it seems like Eros and Tryst is full of all or mostly scams. Accurate?

    Any recommendations or tips for a first time visitor? DM is open if preferred.

    Thank you for input. Stay safe..
    Tryst is fine as long as you do the research on the girl. No price no contact. Some are decent some are trailer park and the ones without a price are usually an agency. Don't just go off just the trust ad.

  15. #11388

    She's on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    How did you find her? Just in Tryst. I can't find anything anywhere else. Her name is spelled in a unique way so something should come up. Nothing on phone number either. No prices on tryst. Pretty hot, but other than that, I can't find anything that adds to the knowledge or safety.

    I texted her asking to set something up and I get a response. Let's make a date! - but with no menu. Starting to smell like agency, but I'll let you know.
    But not sure what her deal is.

    Hope this helps.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...966e954e108c88

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape