Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 37314
-
02-29-24 16:49 #31314Senior Member

Posts: 767Dang!
I will check my inbox, 'cause I barely have any messages.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Wait? I thought MILFs are over 30 and Baby Mammas are un under 30.
*Update: inbox and outbox clean
-
02-29-24 16:17 #31313Senior Member

Posts: 252Thought I'd attached it.
Originally Posted by Desperado62
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/065640142865
-
02-29-24 13:13 #31312Senior Member

Posts: 54Tough to Reach
She is tough to reach. She has a phone the gets blown up so I am sure it is hard for her keep up with responses.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 11:55 #31311Senior Member

Posts: 56Link?
Do you have a link, picture, contact.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 10:12 #31310Senior Member

Posts: 28Mature one
The third one you listed is Blaze. She has some positive reviews here and on some other sites.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 07:56 #31309Senior Member

Posts: 252Bigger pixie
So after striking out elsewhere I I tried this girl out. Pictures are her, but per usual, they're overly flattering. I always feel so sorry for bbws with no titties. She was as a sweetheart though and could slurp it down. Not my thing but she's a sweet girl.
-
02-29-24 04:53 #31308Senior Member

Posts: 252Similar experiences
I have set up times for the past two days with this chick. Day one I had the same type thing as you did. I pulled around back and it was way too live for my tastes so I texted her saying that I wasn't coming inside and that I just wasn't comfortable there. She she says she'd meet me at the shell or citgo whichever one it is. Then messaged me back saying no. So I just cut my losses and went home. Well last night I get there and there's cops all over and she says someone got shot across the street and this time she was at a different shit hole on jd. So I strike out with anyone else I tried so I hit her up asking if she was up and things calmed down? She said yeah common. So I went and as I got closer. Crickets.
Really pisses me off bc I'm not local. There's a little bit of a drive to take part in this hobby. She does bad business imo. Takes money to make it. She needs to get a better location and don't stand people up and she'd probably do ok.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 23:15 #31307Senior Member

Posts: 230MILF in her 20's and clean out your inbox.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 21:27 #31306Senior Member

Posts: 767Are they good nurses?
Looking for new talent? Any leads?
Sam.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/134526255729
JD.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/623672219965
Mature.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/474220824390
-
02-28-24 20:56 #31305Senior Member

Posts: 767Cynthia
Do you have a link or screen shot? MILF type or cougar?
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 18:01 #31304Senior Member

Posts: 371Nikki
Used to have her number but I guess the one I have from last year is no good.
If anyone could pm me her current # I would appreciate it.
This is the UTR that was / is over by the Diamond / Blvd.
-
02-28-24 16:44 #31303Senior Member

Posts: 252Sheets
Am I the only one who thinks about this? I know we like it done at the AMPs, but I know these girls just make up the bed and on to the next one. I felt bad for the last guy bc this chick had the heat set to 100 degrees and I drenched the sheets in sweat.
-
02-27-24 13:22 #31302Senior Member

Posts: 88Cynthia
I scheduled a time to meet up with Cynthia today. She's a good communicator. She responded to my texts promptly and let me know she'd be taking a shower before I arrived. She stays at a place on JD that's not the greatest, but there is private parking in the back and I went to the location and told her I was ready. She asked for 5 minutes to straighten up her room and for her roommate to leave. She gave me the room number as her friend was walking out the door and just as I got out of the car the motel owner started yapping at her friend who was walking by, and then yapping at Cynthia who was standing in the doorway with nothing on but a tank top. Cynthia told me that the owner was saying "no visitors allowed" but she'd leave the room and go with me.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
No thanks. I chose to leave on my own instead. I'm not interested in car datesesp in broad daylight and I didn't want to risk some irritated motel owner calling the cops if we hung out any longer.
This was not Cynthia's fault but it just didn't work out. If you choose to meet her know that where she's staying (at least today) she may have the ire of the motel owner.
FWIW she appeared to have a decent body and she said nothing was off limits except bare service (she does do BBBJ). Her room smelled strongly of smoke from the doorway. Better luck to someone else. I didn't ask her permission to hand out her contact info so if interested please contact the OP.
-
02-27-24 12:05 #31301Senior Member

Posts: 318Hey. Has anyone seen this one?
-
02-27-24 08:15 #31300Senior Member

Posts: 167Asian GFE
They asked for verification with a picture and I refused to send it, they still sent me the address and room #. Nice hotel in the near west end that I have seen plenty of girls at.
Originally Posted by Automatic2015
[View Original Post]
I would wait for LuLu to come back or the rotation to change. Or just bring lots of lube!
13 Out.









Reply With Quote





