Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 9165
-
03-03-24 14:44 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 201My Input
The first PIC I have engaged- always advertises "safe. Secure. Clean". She didn't dress for the occasion, was a safe and OK place, sob story of her BF in jail, her off heroin for a couple of months, crying. I walked, though it wasn't too hard.
Originally Posted by Birdman64
[View Original Post]
The 2nd and 3rd PICs are Jess from Schenectady. I have not partaken, but I recall her reviews were "OK / fair" and fair enough that she is still on my radar- I'd be willing to go at her and I personally like her PICS and looks.
Hope that helps.
-GF-.
-
03-03-24 14:35 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 98So What is wrong?
I've been meaning to sample an hourly girl instead of a SW. I recall something on both of these 2 and I'm not finding anything. So the one has an ad like she's a crazy lady, but (and the other? Hanks.
-
03-03-24 13:21 #8548Senior Member

Posts: 98Too many Jenna
If you are looking for her STG ad, she posts in Glens Falls NY every day. As well as Albany, I don't see anything or any reason for her asking rate on Tryst though, not a chance around here for a 550/ hr.
Originally Posted by BigPsuGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 05:54 #8547Regular Member

Posts: 21Too many Jenna
This Jenna is coming to my area and I'd love to see her. I searched your forum high and low but all the stg links don't take me to a specific ad, just the generic search page. She's coming with Princess too.
https://tryst.link/escort/jennaberetta
-
03-02-24 17:05 #8546Senior Member

Posts: 376Vikki Best Visit Yet
1.
Newenglandkid.
Premium Access.
Join Date: Dec 4, 2019.
Location: Ma.
Posts: 118.
Encounters: 43.
Default Encounter: Vikki Best Visit Yet.
User I'd: -.
Date: 2/21/24.
Name: Vikki.
Phone: 518-916-6767.
Email Address: -.
URL / Website: https://tryst.link/escort/vikkij.
City: Albany.
State: New York.
Address: -.
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV.
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders curly.
Age: 40's.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.
Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.
Physical Description: 5'1, D's, nice ass.
The Rest of the Story: I have seen Vikki several times she is always a great time but this last visit was unbelievable!!
I met her at a nice Airbnb I walked in and she greeted me wearing the outfit I requested she is always accommodating, we caught up for a few minutes then we both got undressed and climbed on the bed and started making out to get the juices flowing. She was grinding her pussy into my leg as me were dfk soon I slipped my hand between her thighs and started rubbing her clit after a few minutes she asked me to slip a finger in her pussy. I put two fingers in and started rubbing her G-Spot then she asked me to to go faster then told me to pull my fingers out and she squirted all over the sheets we did this like three times definitely soaked those sheets!! I rolled over on my back and watched my cock disappear in her mouth and down her throat I love that visual. After a while she climbed on top of me and straddled my cock with the outside of her soak and wet pussy and grinded and slid up and down my cock (stripper pole) I felt her squirt and her juices run down my cock and balls and couldn't take any more and blew my load on my stomach!! I was soaked the sheets were soaked it was an awesome mess!! Into the shower while she changed the sheets. Truly the BEST visit yet!!
Recommendation: Yes.
-
02-29-24 09:25 #8545Senior Member

Posts: 1531That sux. I would have said that if Steph was still part of a group, that group would rival the Towers girls. On a positive, I've never known Steph's group to be involved with demons. They were always good with doubles too.
Originally Posted by Lyncus
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Towers girls, anybody know where they went? Porshe, Camille, and Chelsea? I know Tia has been working out of Troy. I see Laci occasionally as a UTR in Albany, but the rest have seemingly vanished. I think their handler moved out of state from the two girl I'm still in contact with.
-
02-28-24 15:11 #8544Regular Member

Posts: 12Steph
Yea saw her today, very disappointed. Young and skiless.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 14:04 #8543Senior Member

Posts: 1531Steph aka Brittany
Steph aka Brittany is an escort from CT. BBFS has always been an option. She used to be in a group of girls. All of them clock watcher. Steph used to be the one that banged on the door when time was up if it wasn't the handler. The handler was also known for going in this forum and talking up his girls pretending to be a reviewer. This group is all biz. As long as you don't cause trouble and leave on time, the handler stays in his car.
Originally Posted by BruceMoose007
[View Original Post]
I'm not saying Steph is bad by any means. After seeing her once, I just preferred to see another girl in her group.
-
02-27-24 18:31 #8542Banned Member

Posts: 163Sweet girl
I have visited this young lady before she is super sweet. She goes by Steph and isn't always around. Catch her while you can guys she is the girl next door type. No drugs, no bs or drama. I have always had an amazing time with her. She is a very nice woman. Very sweet personality and 100 percent GFE. She does do Greek or bare for extra donations if that's your thing. She mentioned that her old number had stopped working having problems with the apps. I was having a very hard time reaching her because I tried her old (518) number. She does set a timer but by no means did I feel rushed. Looks very much like her photos. Definitely won't regret visiting. I am so sick of being burned in this hobby with drug addicts or potential violence or bs. Steph makes you feel at home the second you walk in. Catch her while you can.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/963259780389
-
02-27-24 11:24 #8541Senior Member

Posts: 543Hey
Differents girls bro.
Originally Posted by HorseThief
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 20:29 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 216I have not, but I think there is a recent review on the other site.
Originally Posted by HorseThief
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 17:24 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 543Hey
She's been reviewed bros not good no GFE and bad performance.
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 16:20 #8538Senior Member

Posts: 195Lizzie
Any one try her out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...i/936447855196
-
02-26-24 14:36 #8537Senior Member

Posts: 89Intel?
Anybody know this one? Been seeing ads recently but don't reacll any reviews. Not exactly my type but options around here are very limited.
Tia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...a/508073111623
-
02-24-24 21:01 #8536Regular Member

Posts: 3Question for old timers on provider
Any old timers like me hear from Nia in the recent past? I was a regular of hers, but I had to go radio silent for a while. Haven't seen or heard of her post -COVID, just wondering if anyone knows if she retired. Or if not, contact info would be much appreciated!
Feel free to PM regarding this. Thanks guys!










Reply With Quote




