Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 907 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Mary Rose

    Mary Rose is beautiful, but her (older) ads hinted at BBBJ CIM, but she does not do CIM. So if that is one of the things you are after, she is not the one. Other than that, she would probably be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusyVish  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link for her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165179018

    She looks better than her pics.

  2. #9903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Rules

    I agree, and have been saying that for years. The higher the rates, the less the do. I think some of them know that most of us will not go see them with the laundry list of rules, so they think "Hey, if I post an outrageous rate, they will think 'Hey, she must be spectacular to be worth that much'" and take the bait.

    I have never been satisfied with a high-end escort. Most of the model-material high escorts think that their looks alone make them worth those rates and they don't have to do the things we all like. However the recent reviews of one of the K-Girls seems to be the exception. She had the looks and allowed BBCIP. That's a welcomed change from the norm. Many thanks to the reviewer for telling us the details, and not just "She is good at what she does" It is those kind of details that help us all enjoy this hobby a little more.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Got me. From my experience higher end girls have more rules. I guess if you want a super hot chick once in your life I can see it. But I have been in this hobby for awhile so I would save my money if I knew going in all the rules they had. Some higher end girls don't even tell you until it is too late. Good reason to only see well reviewed girls.

  3. #9902

    Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    What is the attraction of an escort who proclaims on her listing. NO kissing, GFE, bare, greek, BBBJ, cim or cip and no FIV and no DATY.

    Am I thinking incorrectly here or would that even be worth seeing someone with a list of "NO's that long?

    And there are surprisingly a lot of those listing showing up -- even for the higher end ladies.

    Discuss.
    Yeah. Got me. From my experience higher end girls have more rules. I guess if you want a super hot chick once in your life I can see it. But I have been in this hobby for awhile so I would save my money if I knew going in all the rules they had. Some higher end girls don't even tell you until it is too late. Good reason to only see well reviewed girls.

  4. #9901

    Mary rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Saw a couple references to Stone? What / where is it? Website link?

    By chance a link to Mary rose?

    I appreciate your info and time.

    Thank you.
    Here is a link for her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165179018

    She looks better than her pics.

  5. #9900

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Saw a couple references to Stone? What / where is it? Website link?

    By chance a link to Mary rose?

    I appreciate your info and time.

    Thank you.
    Mary Rose.

    https://secrethostess.com/6349905/

    Stone Spa.

    4921 poplar level rd.

  6. #9899

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Twofor10  [View Original Post]
    First post, wanted to introduce myself. New to this forum but not the hobby. I had been using information from here recently with success so you guys know what you're talking about. I figured I might as well join up if I'm going to be using your advice!

    I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this girl Brooke?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165687730#.

    Any info would be appreciated, feel free to let me know if screw up anything in my posts as I'm just figuring it out. Thanks!
    I tried to see her once few years back for outcall. I had a short window and she was running late and wasn't going to be able to get there when she originally said she would so I had to cancel.

    Seems nice though and I would like to try the Nuru she offers.

  7. #9898
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    That is too much woman for me. Good luck!
    Me too! 😀.

  8. #9897

    What is Stone?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Kissing, teasing in shower, BBBJ to start and then the cover goes on. I guess YMMV. Depends on girl too. But for value you don't have to wade through most of the escort "weeds".

    He might try Mary rose.
    Saw a couple references to Stone? What / where is it? Website link?

    By chance a link to Mary rose?

    I appreciate your info and time.

    Thank you.

  9. #9896
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    That is too much woman for me. Good luck!
    No kidding. Back in the day we would say someone should roll her in flour and go for the wet spot. That's probably not appropriate to say anymore.

  10. #9895
    Quote Originally Posted by Twofor10  [View Original Post]
    First post, wanted to introduce myself. New to this forum but not the hobby. I had been using information from here recently with success so you guys know what you're talking about. I figured I might as well join up if I'm going to be using your advice!

    I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this girl Brooke?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165687730#.

    Any info would be appreciated, feel free to let me know if screw up anything in my posts as I'm just figuring it out. Thanks!
    That is too much woman for me. Good luck!

  11. #9894
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Attraction?

    What is the attraction of an escort who proclaims on her listing. NO kissing, GFE, bare, greek, BBBJ, cim or cip and no FIV and no DATY.

    Am I thinking incorrectly here or would that even be worth seeing someone with a list of "NO's that long?

    And there are surprisingly a lot of those listing showing up -- even for the higher end ladies.

    Discuss.

  12. #9893

    First post / question

    First post, wanted to introduce myself. New to this forum but not the hobby. I had been using information from here recently with success so you guys know what you're talking about. I figured I might as well join up if I'm going to be using your advice!

    I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this girl Brooke?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165687730#.

    Any info would be appreciated, feel free to let me know if screw up anything in my posts as I'm just figuring it out. Thanks!

  13. #9892
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMillion36  [View Original Post]
    The other day I made a report about being ghosted by Bentley.

    As a rule I don't see a provider who ghosts and no shows but something kept telling me to give her another shot. Glad I did!!

    Reached out to her and she responded with "we need to fix that review LOL. " I agreed and she gave a genuine apology and promise to make it worth my while. Set a time and was off to her incall. This time I wasn't left out in the parking lot picking my nose and feeling foolish. Gives me the room number and was greeted by beautiful red head! She is very very very cute! We chat a bit and we finally get comfy on the bed. Not going to do a play by play but she is good at what she does! She has a silly fun loving personality and is easy to talk to. Will repeat! Treat her well gentlemen.
    She looks good. Thanks for the heads up. How long is she here?

  14. #9891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: 2nd try with Bentley

    Isn't the "play by play" part of the reason for this forum? If everyone just posted "She is good at what she does" this would be a useless site. Everyone has different desires and tastes in women. The "play by play" gives everyone information to make an informed decision on if that is the right provider for them or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMillion36  [View Original Post]
    The other day I made a report about being ghosted by Bentley.

    As a rule I don't see a provider who ghosts and no shows but something kept telling me to give her another shot. Glad I did!!

    Reached out to her and she responded with "we need to fix that review LOL. " I agreed and she gave a genuine apology and promise to make it worth my while. Set a time and was off to her incall. This time I wasn't left out in the parking lot picking my nose and feeling foolish. Gives me the room number and was greeted by beautiful red head! She is very very very cute! We chat a bit and we finally get comfy on the bed. Not going to do a play by play but she is good at what she does! She has a silly fun loving personality and is easy to talk to. Will repeat! Treat her well gentlemen.

  15. #9890
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for Stone since I have not been but I have never gotten BBBJ at Sun. Really GFE either.
    Yes, me neither. Who is doing BBBJ at Sun?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape