Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 13594
-
02-28-24 15:34 #9904Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Mary Rose
Mary Rose is beautiful, but her (older) ads hinted at BBBJ CIM, but she does not do CIM. So if that is one of the things you are after, she is not the one. Other than that, she would probably be great.
Originally Posted by BusyVish
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 15:30 #9903Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Rules
I agree, and have been saying that for years. The higher the rates, the less the do. I think some of them know that most of us will not go see them with the laundry list of rules, so they think "Hey, if I post an outrageous rate, they will think 'Hey, she must be spectacular to be worth that much'" and take the bait.
I have never been satisfied with a high-end escort. Most of the model-material high escorts think that their looks alone make them worth those rates and they don't have to do the things we all like. However the recent reviews of one of the K-Girls seems to be the exception. She had the looks and allowed BBCIP. That's a welcomed change from the norm. Many thanks to the reviewer for telling us the details, and not just "She is good at what she does" It is those kind of details that help us all enjoy this hobby a little more.
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 15:13 #9902Senior Member

Posts: 636Rules
Yeah. Got me. From my experience higher end girls have more rules. I guess if you want a super hot chick once in your life I can see it. But I have been in this hobby for awhile so I would save my money if I knew going in all the rules they had. Some higher end girls don't even tell you until it is too late. Good reason to only see well reviewed girls.
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 15:10 #9901Senior Member

Posts: 134Mary rose
Here is a link for her.
Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165179018
She looks better than her pics.
-
02-28-24 15:03 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 636Info
Mary Rose.
Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69
[View Original Post]
https://secrethostess.com/6349905/
Stone Spa.
4921 poplar level rd.
-
02-28-24 15:00 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 636Brooke
I tried to see her once few years back for outcall. I had a short window and she was running late and wasn't going to be able to get there when she originally said she would so I had to cancel.
Originally Posted by Twofor10
[View Original Post]
Seems nice though and I would like to try the Nuru she offers.
-
02-28-24 12:47 #9898Senior Member

Posts: 434Me too! 😀.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 11:45 #9897Senior Member

Posts: 52What is Stone?
Saw a couple references to Stone? What / where is it? Website link?
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
By chance a link to Mary rose?
I appreciate your info and time.
Thank you.
-
02-28-24 10:58 #9896Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636No kidding. Back in the day we would say someone should roll her in flour and go for the wet spot. That's probably not appropriate to say anymore.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 10:43 #9895Senior Member

Posts: 363That is too much woman for me. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Twofor10
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 10:37 #9894Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Attraction?
What is the attraction of an escort who proclaims on her listing. NO kissing, GFE, bare, greek, BBBJ, cim or cip and no FIV and no DATY.
Am I thinking incorrectly here or would that even be worth seeing someone with a list of "NO's that long?
And there are surprisingly a lot of those listing showing up -- even for the higher end ladies.
Discuss.
-
02-28-24 08:50 #9893Regular Member

Posts: 3First post / question
First post, wanted to introduce myself. New to this forum but not the hobby. I had been using information from here recently with success so you guys know what you're talking about. I figured I might as well join up if I'm going to be using your advice!
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this girl Brooke?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165687730#.
Any info would be appreciated, feel free to let me know if screw up anything in my posts as I'm just figuring it out. Thanks!
-
02-28-24 06:18 #9892Senior Member

Posts: 434She looks good. Thanks for the heads up. How long is she here?
Originally Posted by MaxiMillion36
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 05:03 #9891Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: 2nd try with Bentley
Isn't the "play by play" part of the reason for this forum? If everyone just posted "She is good at what she does" this would be a useless site. Everyone has different desires and tastes in women. The "play by play" gives everyone information to make an informed decision on if that is the right provider for them or not.
Originally Posted by MaxiMillion36
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 00:04 #9890Senior Member

Posts: 189Yes, me neither. Who is doing BBBJ at Sun?
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





