Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 344 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5156
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by FJord1  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to New Hampshire. What is WYP?
    I see her now and again. Is nice, She can host and I have a good time with her.

  2. #4045
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnFunX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Michelle?

    https://doublelist.com/posts/57946280427.html
    Was just trying to meet up with her. She won't take cash and wants digital payment before I got there to which I said I'd pay you when I see you. Her response was " That's absurd LOL, payment before you are here, I'm verified on here for a reason."

    So I passed. I never pay before hand and will do cash only. Felt like a scammer to me.

  3. #4044

    Double list a

    Anyone have any experience with Michelle?

    https://doublelist.com/posts/57946280427.html

  4. #4043

    What's your price

    Quote Originally Posted by FJord1  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to New Hampshire. What is WYP?
    WYP is short for whatsyourprice.com. It's a pseudo-dating site where you make an offer of some amount of money to women to go out on dates with you. How it works is that you buy credits so that you can make offers to the women on the site, and if an offer is accepted you discuss arrangements with the woman. The offer is truly intended just for the date, but often it'll lead to some fun afterward / later for an additional agreed upon donation (not through the site).

    Also regarding the woman NickStone posted about, she had a profile on SA and I chatted with her for a bit. She seemed totally DTF, but was a little bigger than I'm normally attracted to, so I didn't pursue any further.

  5. #4042

    Wyp?

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Found her on WYP.
    I'm new to New Hampshire. What is WYP?

  6. #4041

    Anyone partake?

    Found her on WYP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6D6D5AD4-7D38-465A-AC6C-F50A4AE2E8A8.jpg‎  

  7. #4040

    Blue Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by SleadHead61  [View Original Post]
    A link to the ad would be nice.
    Pretty sure this is the one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/303250634364.

  8. #4039

    Thanks, But,

    A link to the ad would be nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    From out of town and monger in my travels. Took a chance on this one. "Blue eyes". Communication was great. We discussed flowers and agreed on 3 for hr all bb.

    She has a smoking body, clean kitty and great attitude. Good head game, rode me, doggy, mush and in between each position she loved tasting her kitty on me. I did done at the why as well!

    Would highly recommend and will repeat when in town again.

  9. #4038

    Blue eyes

    From out of town and monger in my travels. Took a chance on this one. "Blue eyes". Communication was great. We discussed flowers and agreed on 3 for hr all bb.

    She has a smoking body, clean kitty and great attitude. Good head game, rode me, doggy, mush and in between each position she loved tasting her kitty on me. I did done at the why as well!

    Would highly recommend and will repeat when in town again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240226-110049~2.jpg‎  

  10. #4037

  11. #4036
    She got pissed at me because her ad states "no QV" but she posted a pic of a text exchange that had timestamps with the guy in and out in 16 minutes. Of course, asking about that triggered her. She has serious anger management issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Same, I have tried a couple other times and she always seems bitchy and / or some sort of drama: hotel issue, phone issue etc.

  12. #4035

    Sicilian Princess

    Picked her up today, she was in Worcester at the time. Took her back to my place and she did an awesome job handling the equipment. BBFS action and she even squirted like a garden hose. Finished me off with some neck game and then dropped her off. . 16 was the damage, be forewarned she does have a bf, no idea if they are a team but when I saw her the bf was away. Apparently he had gotten st*b the week prior. If you can get alone when no bf is around she's a gem. I will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1422.jpg‎  

  13. #4034
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainJack  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Sarah from them. We agreed on time and a donation. I started heading her way, let her know thru text, and she responded. When I arrived I let her know. After about 20 min of not reply I went home. I never go back to girls that waste my time unless they give me a huge discount. So I'll scratch her off my list.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...hester-1043438

    Cheers.

    KaptainJack.
    Same, I have tried a couple other times and she always seems bitchy and / or some sort of drama: hotel issue, phone issue etc.

  14. #4033

    Sarah from them

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainJack  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Sarah from them. We agreed on time and a donation. I started heading her way, let her know thru text, and she responded. When I arrived I let her know. After about 20 min of not reply I went home. I never go back to girls that waste my time unless they give me a huge discount. So I'll scratch her off my list.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...hester-1043438

    Cheers.

    KaptainJack.
    Just wondering if your agreed donation was much lower than her donation list on the monkey site. I have found out the hard way that some of these girls will pull that stunt just to get back at a guy for nor offering enough.

  15. #4032

    Sarah from EM

    Set up an appointment with Sarah from them. We agreed on time and a donation. I started heading her way, let her know thru text, and she responded. When I arrived I let her know. After about 20 min of not reply I went home. I never go back to girls that waste my time unless they give me a huge discount. So I'll scratch her off my list.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...hester-1043438

    Cheers.

    KaptainJack.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape