Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 41288
-
02-28-24 11:18 #33818Senior Member

Posts: 413Sara from Europa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/523368951195
Any intel? Looks TGTBT.
-
02-28-24 10:26 #33817Senior Member

Posts: 359Link is down.
I guess she got the hint.
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 10:24 #33816Senior Member

Posts: 359Check Orlando board
I haven't seen her post here. But I know the Orlando board has been speaking of a Miah from Brazil. Not sure if it's the same or not.
Originally Posted by Alvarezs
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 08:37 #33815Senior Member

Posts: 34Brazilian
Anyone seen her says from Orlando, much appreciated.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3328416
-
02-28-24 07:15 #33814Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sir, who was it?
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 05:43 #33813Senior Member

Posts: 250What was her name link isn't working.
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 21:45 #33812Senior Member

Posts: 260JLAngel
Anyone seen this one? If she's legit and does BBBJ its a no brainer for me assuming she has a good attitude.
https://tryst.link/escort/jl-angel1971
-
02-27-24 20:27 #33811Senior Member

Posts: 128Who is this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/062360183580
I see it says Amber but remember seeing her ad back during the BP days and I think she went by another name then. She was even reviewed but I can't remember if they were good or not.
-
02-27-24 20:16 #33810Senior Member

Posts: 128Tatiana
I saw her just after New Year's when she was staying of McDuff. The negatives would be that we had the date in a cramped room with a lot of clutter. The bed was too low to the ground as well, which made it difficult to go K9. While she was sober at time, I could tell she's on some candy.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
The positives are that that's her in the pics and her hygiene wasn't an issue. She had a relatively open menu and I wasn't rushed. It ran me 1. 6 / hhr.
-
02-27-24 15:13 #33809Senior Member

Posts: 170
-
02-27-24 11:20 #33808Senior Member

Posts: 586I hate to hear this kind of stuff. It's a tough world out there for lots of women. But then again, if they didn't fall on hard times, they probably wouldn't be selling pussy. Some of the high end girls can actually make a living out of it, but eventually something catches up with them and they lose it. I wanted to see her for some head, but it sounds like she may be a health risk.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 07:48 #33807Senior Member

Posts: 30No 5 feet 150 pounds not attractive at all wasn't even a option.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 07:14 #33806Senior Member

Posts: 1246Kim Away Again
Our friend Kim is visiting uncle again, and it'll probably be a while this time since it involved a bang bang!
She was such a filthy, willing cum **** too!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...h/189018239786
-
02-27-24 06:06 #33805Senior Member

Posts: 522Nikki Lane
Something tells me this is not the real Nikki Lane. Never recall Nikki going by Bella. Plus when I hit her up this morning to see if it was really her. She hit me with the old cashapp her 40 for a room thing. I believe the real Nikki is still in Chicago.
-
02-27-24 05:28 #33804Senior Member

Posts: 1033Post count 1
Like I said something fishy is going on.
Originally Posted by BoredGuy40
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






