Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 26384
-
02-29-24 10:51 #22289Senior Member

Posts: 135Red
I've been wondering the same thing, anyone with any info, please share, she was a little quirky, but a fun time.
Originally Posted by NightOwl55
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 09:07 #22288Senior Member

Posts: 354Another Scam to Watch For
I think most here are smart enough to figure this out but there is always the one, so this post is directed at the "one."
You will see ads where you need to subscribe to an OF or equivalent account in order to meet. These girls could be anywhere in the world. Fine if you prefer virtual meets but you're out whatever you paid if you thought you were going to meet. Some of these "girls" sometimes is really a gang working out of India.
Never send an electronic payment! For anything!
-
02-28-24 19:36 #22287Senior Member

Posts: 261Never jumped off a cliff, at least a high one, but I did bungee jump. Not sure if I'm going to test the Maylani juices. What a waste of a hot body.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 15:34 #22286Regular Member

Posts: 17Uh maybe because if she's gotten pinched and cops have her phone I don't want to get set up?
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 12:48 #22285Senior Member

Posts: 367I set up something with her last week. Very responsive, asked me to txt her before to confirm or if I needed to change plans. Crickets after that.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 10:29 #22284Senior Member

Posts: 1323Maybe look her up and ask? Simply amazing that people are reluctant to actually talk to each other.
Originally Posted by OrangeJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 01:15 #22283Regular Member

Posts: 17Kendall
Okay so what is the deal with Kendall right now? Would like to see her but last I heard she was in court. Does anyone know if she's seeing people right now?
-
02-27-24 10:59 #22282Senior Member

Posts: 58Jess. Skittles
So this one has been posting more and more on multiple sites, numbers have been changing frequently. Not sure if any of my fellow partakers have tried? Or had success?? I'll get a few responses then crickets?? Seems like it's a drug thing, but not sure.
Anyone tried?? Details??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/204069237938
-
02-27-24 10:40 #22281Senior Member

Posts: 639I concur
I found myself walking quickly to my vehicle with my head down then speeding away as if the physical distance between us could erase the memory of my poor decision making. As if I could shake off her stupidity that clung to me by being in her company. It was years ago and I still get disgusted with myself when I see her post. Her reviews were bad back then but I thought I could make it fun. Wrong!
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
DL.
-
02-27-24 09:10 #22280Senior Member

Posts: 656Unfortunately, I did
I took one for the team.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 09:09 #22279Senior Member

Posts: 656She will run away with your money
Known scammer. Will get the money and have you waiting in the car. She will not be back.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 07:59 #22278Senior Member

Posts: 354One of the Worst
Bad attitude, bad in bed, tries to rush you, extreme drama, and an IQ of 37.
Originally Posted by Oakly
[View Original Post]
There are worse things you can try once to know it was a bad idea. Like jumping off a cliff.
Good luck.
-
02-26-24 23:35 #22277Senior Member

Posts: 261Yeah, it is the body I want to bang. I can tolerate complaining and mechanical for an hour as long as she doesn't say no. Well, at least try once. Attitude does make a difference for repeats. Good attitude, I'll be back. Bad attitude, thanks for the use of your body. Good luck finding others.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 19:51 #22276Senior Member

Posts: 1292Advice
When in doubt, it's best to assume yes. No risk that way.
Originally Posted by Dildon
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 18:57 #22275Senior Member

Posts: 150Yes and no
I can verify that all the photos of Nikki / Bailey are absolutely hers and accurate. I didn't persue GFE with Julia but I firmly believe it will be available on my next visit. YMMV.
.
Originally Posted by Dildon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





