Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4414
-
02-28-24 19:38 #859Senior Member

Posts: 484I wish I could see her before she leaves. Least likely. God damn work schedule and $$.
Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus
[View Original Post]
She goes above and beyond. She will be missed. Alyssa is pretty good, too, but no one can replace Angela.
-
02-28-24 15:15 #858Senior Member

Posts: 239I really hope we hit the lottery with the new girls, otherwise back to hunting for solid providers. It is interesting there is no overlap between the girls. Oh well.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 14:04 #857Senior Member

Posts: 271Truly a legend. Last time, after full throttle, pick her up and fuck her against the wall pounding she spent 10 minutes forcing herself to deep throat me, let me help, hucking massive globs of spit onto my cock and balls, huge spit roaps coating her chin and tits. Then she brought me over the edge, nose on my belly that had me climbing up the wall and bedsheets near passing out. She loves her craft.
Originally Posted by LonelyMan718
[View Original Post]
After that Alyssa came in, even in casual clothes, and sucked me a little. Then they both massaged me with Angela giving instructions to Alyssa in Mandarin. They were so fun and playful. This is without any extra $$ mind you. Just love of the game and they were bored. They both moaned and teased as they let me self crank another one out. Once in a lifetime experience.
-
02-28-24 13:39 #856Senior Member

Posts: 43First Class on Rucker?
Can anyone confirm that First Class on Rucker is indeed closed? I knew I could always get my full hour there. I saw a post a few pages back that it was sadly closed / closing.
Dr. P.
-
02-28-24 12:23 #855Senior Member

Posts: 239Yep I saw her yesterday and she is going back to NY (she actually is "from" an area where I used to live close to, so she told me to call her if I go back to NYC for work). I have seen her probably 5 times and this last time was wild as ever, ending with her begging me to choke her as she came 3 times in a row. Either it's real or she wants to give a memorable experience to folks.
Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 21:55 #854Regular Member

Posts: 23Angela Intel
Final oorah with Angela had me really see the "pornstar experience" a lot of why'all talked about. She is in fact a squirter, and gave serious nympho vibes. A lot of what happened was the kinkiest shit I've ever done. Not to be a white knight but screw whoever was drunk and too rough with her earlier yesterday, please be gentle with these golden geese.
She should be here for another day or two then is heading to NY, and then apparently will return here in April.
-
02-27-24 20:28 #853Senior Member

Posts: 89Not sure never met the other Lisa but this Lisa could pass for 19-20 years old. Super hot half Asian half Latina. Carmel skin with the best tan lines. Tattoo from ass to back.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 14:18 #852Senior Member

Posts: 94Is that the same Lisa that was at Carnation on 19th & Broadway?
-
02-27-24 14:04 #851Senior Member

Posts: 89Wendy sucked but Lisa was pretty fun. Don't know if it's worth repeating but she's very young and got a super tight box.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 12:27 #850Senior Member

Posts: 237New spa
Anyone tried lately? My last experience (Wendy) was terrible and others reported same so I can't imagine she stayed long, wonder if new rotation? I have not tried Lisa.
-
02-26-24 22:22 #849Banned Member

Posts: 907Whats your name, Little girl? Lynyrd Skynyrd.
When I first meet them, I usually just ask them their name, especially if they semi resemble their descriptions on here. If they give you the name that doesn't match, then ask for the one you're looking for.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 20:51 #848Senior Member

Posts: 603Hope they are honest without trying to bait and switch trick on me!
You made just about blow my beverage right out my nose! That's funny.
-
02-26-24 18:17 #847Senior Member

Posts: 484Who's who?!
My only concern is me not knowing Who is who since I have never been there, LOL.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
Hope they are honest without trying to bait and switch trick on me!
-
02-26-24 16:45 #846Senior Member

Posts: 237I wouldn't just pass on VIP. Yes there are a few I'd hope never to see again. But, when Michelle is back she's great. Might be 40 but still has a banging body and is one of the best AMP experiences I've had. She should be due to be back soon. Penny at VIP is also not a granny and good.
I'd pass on kings tried again 2 mo ago and wasn't worth it.
Sun spa is interesting. Nana and Noah are older aunties but for a little dinero they turn that place into a dirty 4 hand fun party.
Originally Posted by Flyinggolfball
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 04:53 #845Regular Member

Posts: 23Angela New Spot
Either NY or LA, I don't remember exactly what she said to me when I asked. If a monger could confirm next time they see her and provide confirmation that would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by LonelyMan718
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






