Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4421
-
03-06-24 00:37 #866Senior Member

Posts: 485Shanghai Iris review
After my independent providers in local area couldn't finish me, I had to drive up to Shanghai and try out new girls. My wallet is much much lighter than I ever expected but I think the experience was worth it. I texted the # and Iris told me she was available so I got in the car and drove up. Cindy greeted me and let me to one of the rooms and asked whom I am here for. I said Iris. (notes on Cindy, I saw her briefly before A+A left but didn't feel attracted to her and I felt the same this time. Not sure what). Iris walked and said hi and gave me a big hug. She asked if I want to play first or massage first. Since my body was sore, I said massage first. I told her my back hurts and she focused most of time on my spine. The massage itself was actually pretty good. I regret seeing an indep. Providers earlier when I could just come here and receive a good massage. After a good amount of massage, I was flipped for some long BBBJ action which was enjoyable. I don't know how much time has passed but her slippery BJ became feeling so good, I almost came and had to pull her away. I sat up and some DFK exchanged and also some breast play and a bit of feeling her v. No DATY or much of PM this time around. I rode me and after a few minutes, I was finished. She brought hot towel and Chloe walked in to say Hi. Chloe was a cute faced petite girl and gave me a DFK and told me to see her next time. More phone calls and door bell, Iris had to walk out before she finished the head massage. It was great overall. Def. Will see Chloe next time!
-
03-04-24 18:16 #865Senior Member

Posts: 603Everett, just and of 128th. Auntie there gives an excellent foot massage. Not even kidding.
Originally Posted by Gpc1085
[View Original Post]
Hawaiian Foot Massage.
-
03-04-24 17:01 #864Senior Member

Posts: 86Best legit therapeutic foot massage north sound
What is the best legit therapeutic foot massage in the north sound? Between Lynwood to kirkland & above to Everett & the surrounding communities. Not looking for anything else want the focus on foot. Legit therapeutic places. I know most on here want crazy stuff I just want a solid foot massage place around the north sound. A clean place that isn't doing crazy stuff like FS like Shang-hi or anything like that. I'm good off being solicited honestly. Cute legit innocent MTP's only LOL or just anyone that knows how to massage the foot & leg therapeutically speaking. Thanks in advance!
-
03-01-24 23:13 #863Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that

Posts: 85Saw Angela multiple times this week prior to her departure today; since I was there a few times this week, saw two new therapists.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
First one is "Iris", who is suppose to be Alyssa's partner. Not sure about her services, but if she's Alyssa's partner, that's got to be something. Perhaps someone could TOFTT?
Second one is "Chloe"; I saw her today and she's a bubbly spinner at about 5'2" with long hairs as well. She is currently on nature break but I heard she will begin mid next week.
-
03-01-24 22:43 #862Senior Member

Posts: 485Can't wait to try out new ladies
I believe "Iris". I heard Chole started today as well.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 22:05 #861Banned Member

Posts: 907Shanghai
Angela should be back in a month. New therapist, sounded like her name was "Heiress", cute 6-7, HWP, 5'2" or so, in her 20's? Long black hair. I didn't get a chance to try her out. New therapist Chloe, she should be available early next week. I havent met her yet.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 21:21 #860Senior Member

Posts: 237VIP spa
VIP spa Lynnwood. Went to visit new girl Happy while Michelle is on vacation from there. Probably mid 40's tall about 5'5" relatively slim c cup manmade long hair in mini dress. Attractive enough Korean with good enough English. Table shower functional no tease. Massage OK no regret. BJ Cg Mish with nice tight fit. Didn't even notice she slipped on cover till doggy. When I mentioned I hated condoms thinking we'd switch to usual bare at this location she pulled it off and switched to Russian and HJ. Asked if she goes bare she said she'd consider next time with me (yes) . She does like to kiss, and good attitude. I'll repeat and see where it goes. 2 roses plus tip. Saw Penny on my way out.
-
02-28-24 19:38 #859Senior Member

Posts: 485I wish I could see her before she leaves. Least likely. God damn work schedule and $$.
Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus
[View Original Post]
She goes above and beyond. She will be missed. Alyssa is pretty good, too, but no one can replace Angela.
-
02-28-24 15:15 #858Senior Member

Posts: 239I really hope we hit the lottery with the new girls, otherwise back to hunting for solid providers. It is interesting there is no overlap between the girls. Oh well.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 14:04 #857Senior Member

Posts: 271Truly a legend. Last time, after full throttle, pick her up and fuck her against the wall pounding she spent 10 minutes forcing herself to deep throat me, let me help, hucking massive globs of spit onto my cock and balls, huge spit roaps coating her chin and tits. Then she brought me over the edge, nose on my belly that had me climbing up the wall and bedsheets near passing out. She loves her craft.
Originally Posted by LonelyMan718
[View Original Post]
After that Alyssa came in, even in casual clothes, and sucked me a little. Then they both massaged me with Angela giving instructions to Alyssa in Mandarin. They were so fun and playful. This is without any extra $$ mind you. Just love of the game and they were bored. They both moaned and teased as they let me self crank another one out. Once in a lifetime experience.
-
02-28-24 13:39 #856Senior Member

Posts: 43First Class on Rucker?
Can anyone confirm that First Class on Rucker is indeed closed? I knew I could always get my full hour there. I saw a post a few pages back that it was sadly closed / closing.
Dr. P.
-
02-28-24 12:23 #855Senior Member

Posts: 239Yep I saw her yesterday and she is going back to NY (she actually is "from" an area where I used to live close to, so she told me to call her if I go back to NYC for work). I have seen her probably 5 times and this last time was wild as ever, ending with her begging me to choke her as she came 3 times in a row. Either it's real or she wants to give a memorable experience to folks.
Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 21:55 #854Regular Member

Posts: 23Angela Intel
Final oorah with Angela had me really see the "pornstar experience" a lot of why'all talked about. She is in fact a squirter, and gave serious nympho vibes. A lot of what happened was the kinkiest shit I've ever done. Not to be a white knight but screw whoever was drunk and too rough with her earlier yesterday, please be gentle with these golden geese.
She should be here for another day or two then is heading to NY, and then apparently will return here in April.
-
02-27-24 20:28 #853Senior Member

Posts: 89Not sure never met the other Lisa but this Lisa could pass for 19-20 years old. Super hot half Asian half Latina. Carmel skin with the best tan lines. Tattoo from ass to back.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 14:18 #852Senior Member

Posts: 95Is that the same Lisa that was at Carnation on 19th & Broadway?










Reply With Quote






