Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31301

  2. #31300

    Asian GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm... I was. Initially asked to provide screen shots of my P411 but then later had to share a masked I'd and a selfie.

    Looks like previously they had become a bit lax with the screening requirements and I was able to serve as reference for 2 other mongers but they changed location and have tighter screening standards now.

    Auto.
    They asked for verification with a picture and I refused to send it, they still sent me the address and room #. Nice hotel in the near west end that I have seen plenty of girls at.

    I would wait for LuLu to come back or the rotation to change. Or just bring lots of lube!

    13 Out.

  3. #31299

    Confirm this is Real


  4. #31298

    Asiangfe

    Hmmm... I was. Initially asked to provide screen shots of my P411 but then later had to share a masked I'd and a selfie.

    Looks like previously they had become a bit lax with the screening requirements and I was able to serve as reference for 2 other mongers but they changed location and have tighter screening standards now.

    Auto.

  5. #31297
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they aren't accepting any P411 verification. I had to share my my picture I'd and selfie LOL.
    Hmmm. I was. Initially asked to provide screen shots of my P411 but then later had to share a masked I'd and a selfie.

    Looks like previously they had become a bit lax with the screening requirements and I was able to serve as reference for 2 other mongers but they changed location and have tighter screening standards now.

    Auto.

  6. #31296

    What for robbery?

    She tried to get me but I still hope she takes the time to stay off the shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Faith and her boyfriend / handler is on vacation in henrico.

  7. #31295

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    4 Bills for 30,5 for an hour, so it was steep, but I've seen a few lower end girls lately and needed some quality.

  8. #31294

    Asiangfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    How the hell are you guys even getting appointments without giving a selfie, ID picture and work ID picture? They won't even accept a well established p411 member messaging them from the phone attached to their profile.
    Yes, they aren't accepting any P411 verification. I had to share my my picture I'd and selfie LOL.

  9. #31293

    Livia

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1237519.htm?cat=1

    Saw Livia today, tall girl from Brazil. She was great, negotiated two pops for 30 min. DFK, BBBJ. (No CIM). What was different this time tha I have never gotten from the traveling Latina; s is that while giving me a massage she started rimming out of nowhere. Loved it.

    She is close to short pump but I don't let that stop me, never had an issue.
    What was the damage?

  10. #31292

    Livia

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1237519.htm?cat=1

    Saw Livia today, tall girl from Brazil. She was great, negotiated two pops for 30 min. DFK, BBBJ. (No CIM). What was different this time tha I have never gotten from the traveling Latina; s is that while giving me a massage she started rimming out of nowhere. Loved it.

    She is close to short pump but I don't let that stop me, never had an issue.

  11. #31291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Exactly my sentiment and experience.

    I barely managed to get off my just the tip of the little head inside her.

    The pain on her face was evident so I let her drive. Just laid there passively to let her do whatever she could handle and then just do i5 outside. I am eagerly waiting on Lulu to restart. Overall JoJo was nice and worth seeing once at that price point but nothing to write home about. Previously had seen Angel from this agency two times and ai liked her better.

    Here is the link to the site.

    asiangfeclub.com

    Auto.
    How the hell are you guys even getting appointments without giving a selfie, ID picture and work ID picture? They won't even accept a well established p411 member messaging them from the phone attached to their profile.

  12. #31290

    Faith

    Faith and her boyfriend / handler is on vacation in henrico.

  13. #31289

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Exactly my sentiment and experience.

    I barely managed to get off my just the tip of the little head inside her.

    The pain on her face was evident so I let her drive. Just laid there passively to let her do whatever she could handle and then just do i5 outside. I am eagerly waiting on Lulu to restart. Overall JoJo was nice and worth seeing once at that price point but nothing to write home about. Previously had seen Angel from this agency two times and ai liked her better.

    Here is the link to the site.

    asiangfeclub.com

    Auto.
    Thank you very much.

  14. #31288

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsChild  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to get more info on this as well. I searched but couldn't find any contact information.
    Exactly my sentiment and experience.

    I barely managed to get off my just the tip of the little head inside her.

    The pain on her face was evident so I let her drive. Just laid there passively to let her do whatever she could handle and then just do i5 outside. I am eagerly waiting on Lulu to restart. Overall JoJo was nice and worth seeing once at that price point but nothing to write home about. Previously had seen Angel from this agency two times and ai liked her better.

    Here is the link to the site.

    asiangfeclub.com

    Auto.

  15. #31287
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    I did on Friday. Jojo cute nice girl willing to please but she just couldn't take the D and I am not that big. Her face was in pain the whole time. I lost interest and she gave me BJ to completion.
    I'd like to get more info on this as well. I searched but couldn't find any contact information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape