Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 774 1274 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 26379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22284

    Jess. Skittles

    So this one has been posting more and more on multiple sites, numbers have been changing frequently. Not sure if any of my fellow partakers have tried? Or had success?? I'll get a few responses then crickets?? Seems like it's a drug thing, but not sure.

    Anyone tried?? Details??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/204069237938

  2. #22283

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Bad attitude, bad in bed, tries to rush you, extreme drama, and an IQ of 37.

    There are worse things you can try once to know it was a bad idea. Like jumping off a cliff.

    Good luck.
    I found myself walking quickly to my vehicle with my head down then speeding away as if the physical distance between us could erase the memory of my poor decision making. As if I could shake off her stupidity that clung to me by being in her company. It was years ago and I still get disgusted with myself when I see her post. Her reviews were bad back then but I thought I could make it fun. Wrong!

    DL.

  3. #22282

    Unfortunately, I did

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    I hope to hell you didn't pay he advertised price.
    I took one for the team.

  4. #22281

    She will run away with your money

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    She's back? She's been gone awhile, she's hard to get ahold of and kind of a pain the ass complainer and mechanical, I picked her up off the street not STG, hot little body tho.
    Known scammer. Will get the money and have you waiting in the car. She will not be back.

  5. #22280

    One of the Worst

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it is the body I want to bang. I can tolerate complaining and mechanical for an hour as long as she doesn't say no. Well, at least try once. Attitude does make a difference for repeats. Good attitude, I'll be back. Bad attitude, thanks for the use of your body. Good luck finding others.
    Bad attitude, bad in bed, tries to rush you, extreme drama, and an IQ of 37.

    There are worse things you can try once to know it was a bad idea. Like jumping off a cliff.

    Good luck.

  6. #22279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    She's back? She's been gone awhile, she's hard to get ahold of and kind of a pain the ass complainer and mechanical, I picked her up off the street not STG, hot little body tho.
    Yeah, it is the body I want to bang. I can tolerate complaining and mechanical for an hour as long as she doesn't say no. Well, at least try once. Attitude does make a difference for repeats. Good attitude, I'll be back. Bad attitude, thanks for the use of your body. Good luck finding others.

  7. #22278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    At first glance would anyone think this provider is a dude, or is this what alcohol and drug use looks like.
    When in doubt, it's best to assume yes. No risk that way.

  8. #22277

    Yes and no

    I can verify that all the photos of Nikki / Bailey are absolutely hers and accurate. I didn't persue GFE with Julia but I firmly believe it will be available on my next visit. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    Are the body pictures and face photos of Nikki / Bailey that are found on sumo search when you use her number the woman you met, and can you verify the photos of her friend Julia, who claims GFE?

    What about Nikki and GFE? You mentioned covered. What about LFK / DFK?

    Thanks.
    .

  9. #22276
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    I had a date scheduled for 3:00 pm yesterday with "Nikki". I saw her before when she called herself Bailey. She ghosted me. Quite disappointed I went to STG and immediately found Chocolate Swirl.


    I went for a massage with the hope of more. She stripped, laid on the bed and I couldn't resist sticking my face between her legs and went to work eating the muffin. She was immediately into it. I stuck in a finger, her muscles squeezed hard and she went crazy! Moaning, thrashing, grabbing my head and my ears and mumbling her pleasure. She got so wet! When I stuck in another finger and continued sucking her clit she exploded into multiple orgasms. She wanted to fuck me but junior wasn't cooperative. She put on a cover and sucked me dry twice. We chatted afterwards and agreed to meet again. I like thick chocolate, big hooters and a little baby damage doesn't bother me at all. 1. 5 hhr. A little more $ than I like but she made up for it. I will return and hope if I become a regular we can negotiate donation. Highly recommend if you like 'them like I do!

    - Hayness.
    Are the body pictures and face photos of Nikki / Bailey that are found on sumo search when you use her number the woman you met, and can you verify the photos of her friend Julia, who claims GFE?

    What about Nikki and GFE? You mentioned covered. What about LFK / DFK?

    Thanks.

  10. #22275

    Unexpected delight

    I had a date scheduled for 3:00 pm yesterday with "Nikki". I saw her before when she called herself Bailey. She ghosted me. Quite disappointed I went to STG and immediately found Chocolate Swirl.

    I went for a massage with the hope of more. She stripped, laid on the bed and I couldn't resist sticking my face between her legs and went to work eating the muffin. She was immediately into it. I stuck in a finger, her muscles squeezed hard and she went crazy! Moaning, thrashing, grabbing my head and my ears and mumbling her pleasure. She got so wet! When I stuck in another finger and continued sucking her clit she exploded into multiple orgasms. She wanted to fuck me but junior wasn't cooperative. She put on a cover and sucked me dry twice. We chatted afterwards and agreed to meet again. I like thick chocolate, big hooters and a little baby damage doesn't bother me at all. 1. 5 hhr. A little more $ than I like but she made up for it. I will return and hope if I become a regular we can negotiate donation. Highly recommend if you like 'them like I do!

    - Hayness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *****.jpg‎   Julia.jpg‎  

  11. #22274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    At first glance would anyone think this provider is a dude, or is this what alcohol and drug use looks like.
    You can follow her progress here.

    https://www.instagram.com/steppnbby/

  12. #22273
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Old pics, not the best looker. Can be mechanical. Likes to talk and fancies herself as being cerebral but me being much older, bored me to death. I think she's overpriced, got her price down on a slow day because the weather was bad.

    She's real and safe, that in itself can be golden around here.
    Once again. Take a screenshot and post, it not dead links, it does nothing for no one.

  13. #22272
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Even with the bad reviews of her here, I thought I'd give her a try. Well, it never gets that far. After making arrangements a few times, each time she ghosts me. Anyone have success recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/620777085451
    She's back? She's been gone awhile, she's hard to get ahold of and kind of a pain the ass complainer and mechanical, I picked her up off the street not STG, hot little body tho.

  14. #22271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Not a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    At first glance would anyone think this provider is a dude, or is this what alcohol and drug use looks like.
    I always look for an Adam's apple.

  15. #22270
    I'm guessing drugs or alcohol. Usage really ages these girls. That's sort of why they filter pics. To soften the lines in their face and their deteriorating complexion. We all know the really cute girl just getting into the business and a year later they are looking rough. Time is not their friend and drugs and alcohol accelates the process but I am preaching to the choir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    At first glance would anyone think this provider is a dude, or is this what alcohol and drug use looks like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape