Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5636
-
03-01-24 21:26 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 95Welness
If anyone has digits for Lyly or anyone at Welness, will you please PM me? I use to see them all the time until it appeared they closed. Thanks in advance!
-
03-01-24 14:30 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 700Has to be Guillin, and there is only one there.
Originally Posted by XConX98
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 14:16 #3864Banned Member

Posts: 91Seriously?
Not cool.
Originally Posted by ChrisNoit2
[View Original Post]
I've been fading this location because most of the time the massage is light touch and that just bores me. Better overall experiences to be had elsewhere. But this spot is still nice due to the futon sized tables and the exterior being a little UTR (wouldn't have guessed it was AMP until I knew better). The key to a good time is everyone feeling safe. Don't be a creepy asshole, if whoever did that is reading.
-
02-29-24 21:34 #3863Regular Member

Posts: 21Still in action
Eagan still in action. Been told that some are back at it with appointment only for people they've met before. Lyly and Jade.
-
02-28-24 14:43 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 258Help My Memory
I recall finding a website for an early 30's Asian lady that did FBSM in south Minneapolis. The hours were limited, I think only on Wednesdays.
Can anyone direct me to her website?
Thanks.
-
02-28-24 14:26 #3861Regular Member

Posts: 2Best milking yet
First post but long time hobbyist. Just got the best PM in all of my time in this, and even got two pops. The first one was so large I almost couldn't believe it. Spot has been mentioned on here before. It's on the east side of town. If you're interested in a crazy good milking from behind, send me a message for the name of the lady & place. I'd love to know of similar too!
-
02-26-24 15:15 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 700Help me out wit the St Michael gal. Which one?
Originally Posted by QuestR76
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 13:28 #3859Banned Member

Posts: 221Went here today, as many, many timwa before. Long story short. Someone was caught recording the session. When confronted customer, he walked out of store after slamming tip. They're spooked. GJ dude.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 11:24 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 185Relax by Cub
It was Relax Oasis by Cub. Surprised because I always got good service there in the past.
Originally Posted by BusterRon
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 09:19 #3857Banned Member

Posts: 91Relax?
So there's relax oasis under the apartments across from Cub. And there's Relax Massage less than a mile away in a strip mall by caribou and subway. Just want to verify which one you are talking about? I assume Relax Oasis, which would be disappointing.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 00:50 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 95Maybe I'm just a little buzzed, but what?
Originally Posted by QuestR76
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 23:54 #3855Regular Member

Posts: 24Mankato
Please report if you have a chance to visit any of the AMP's in the area. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JamesAndrews
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 23:30 #3854Regular Member

Posts: 24Relax
I recently had the same experience. I had a shorter younger MT on the recent visit. Sorry didn't get a name. She indicated at the end of the session that they do not do that there.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 17:40 #3853Banned Member

Posts: 221It depends who you get. Two girls there are not legit.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 16:25 #3852Regular Member

Posts: 4Where is ypur fo to spot for extras.
I live on the southern part of the cities looking for a new spot for a message with a special menu. Tired of going north all the time. Any help? TIA.











Reply With Quote






