Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 5399
-
02-28-24 09:25 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 201There's something for everyone
I've learned that the taste amongst us varies greatly, I concur with you on Katie. I saw her once a long time ago, well over 5 years and I just couldn't finish the date. Everytime I see her glowing reviews I question myself as if there was something I may have missed during my encounter. I wouldn't say it was a negative encounter because she didn't do anything wrong, I just couldn't get into it enough to bust a nut because seeing her just felt off.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 09:11 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 201I agree
It makes it hard to ditch them when they share the same habits, drug addict relationships have always shown me that love has no boundaries. It's sad to say but the providers that I've come across that have told me their habit's origin story, the habit always derived from a love situation gone wrong and they found relief in doing drugs. As the drug habit progresses that's what ultimately turns them into prostitutes. These junkies spend ridiculous amounts of money on drugs on a daily basis. If Shandy's cock blocker just got out of jail then I'm pretty sure he's on probation. The guy doesn't seem to be a good decision maker so I'm sure he'll end up violating sooner or later or doing something stupid that will make him walk himself out the door, in the meantime he better get used to sharing.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 17:28 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 225Toftt
Man. I hate to say this but if I see a black fem, I'm not trying. There's only one I've had a good experience and that's T.
Originally Posted by SmashDog
[View Original Post]
Taylor with 352 number. Hell I took a chance on her and was glad I did. That's her in the ad and no I'm not a handler but I will crush a lot.
Yes I'm blac. It seems that our fems are difficult or scamming. Stop with the words, I know other cultures do it also. Bye bye.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/165523524
-
02-27-24 17:21 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 225LMAO! They parade the hell out of the hick on positive reviews. Smh.also I don't know how they see Katie kisses. Room is a shit house BJ is slow and good but one chance is all that I would Rieske. Nothing beyond her mouth.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 17:14 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 225Taylor 813 number is not her
Use the 352 number. She Greek friendly. Just let her know upfront. Once you entervag you can't go Greek.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 15:57 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 337Lose the douchebag
Unless he can support her she needs to lose the douchebag. Too many girls allow themselves to be controlled and used by losers who can't even support themselves.
GS.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 21:01 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 201I've seen her
I agree, the texting is different, I've seen her female friend with her phone responding during a date, and have had a convo with another member about her husband fucking up her dates. I haven't had any issues with her but it sucks that he's fucking things up for her and her clientele. She'll get the message when the money gets low.
Originally Posted by DarkManXFl
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 18:11 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 252Shandy
Yeah. I think he is controlling her phone now too. I tried a couple times to see her over the last week. But something feels off in the communication. Even talking to her on phone and get hung up on quickly and get some sort of response like we never spoke. Shame. She really did look good and I was trying to see her to see if she really did have issues but the comms have been like two different people.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 17:49 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 1126She used to advertise and Sinderella or something. I used to see her when she was off 50 by UCF when she first started. She got tied up with the wrong crown and started getting a "hustler" mentality and started robbing people with her pimp / bf. I cut her off but bumped into her when I was in Tavares to see Piper Fawn (that was a disaster). She wanted me to come over but she smelled like she hadn't shower in a couple days and I was afraid of a set up. We've texted a few times but it's mostly her hitting me up late night asking for $.
Originally Posted by Bdx1705
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 17:11 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 337Shandy
I've had nothing but great experience with shandy in the past. Apparently the dirt bag sig other is out of jail. That's a shame she had been a good one.
GS.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 06:49 #4639Regular Member

Posts: 11Maisy Eustis
She posts on Alligator, photos are her. Slim body, no baby damage and nice ass. Good coms all the way, but that's where the good part stops. She lives in a trailer that's a total dump and shares it with who knows how many dogs, cats and stinky litterboxes. She's new to the hobby, was extremely nervous and speeding like a bullet train. Wouldn't slow down or stop talking about how bad things are for her. Managed to get BBBJ, no CIM. Cleaned up and got out, in dire need of a shower after that, more for the mental cleansing.
Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you get a clunker. This one is def a clunker.
Many thanks to all who share info!
-
02-25-24 00:22 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 855Shandy Mae. Just like pictures. Bad exp
Ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6897665765/1.
Positives / Pros: just like pictures and banging body. Nice ass. This is where the pros end.
Negative / Con: So we schedule time to meet up and I go to her location. We video verify with Snapchat and I show her that I'm by myself in my car. I asked if she can show her room so I know she's not with anybody. She shows her room and there's a guy with her but she says he's going to leave. I am very confused at this point I'm like who the hell is that guy. She said it's her cousin but he's leaving soon. He starts yelling in the background saying I'm not going fucking anywhere so she tells me to hang tight and to come back later or if I could give her 30 minutes. I ended up waiting a whole hour, and while waiting I was trying to schedule time with another chick, but nothing came through, finally she said I can go up and he left. She gives me the room number. As I get there, I give her the donation and then she goes outside the room to the stair exit way, which is right next to her room and hands the donation to the guy she comes back into the room and we start our dates. As we start our date in the middle of the whole date, she's on her phone and the guy calls her back and starts yelling at her. He tells her that he's going to the front office to tell them what she's doing. So she tells me hey he said he's going to the front office to tell them when I'm doing in the hotel so I get up put my clothes on and leave because I don't want to find out what's going to happen as I am leaving to my car I text her and say hey where are you? Let's finish our date in my car, she's outside and gets in my car. She tells me to go park behind the hotel and we can go back to the room. We go back to the room and try to start our date again and she still on her phone with that guy and apparently he went to go get some candy. And he was back on his way to the hotel and going to start more problems. So now I have to leave again put my clothes on and just left before he got there. One of the crazy experiences I've ever had not the most because I was robbed once, and another time I was almost robbed. But this is up there. I will post a positive review if I see her again and she makes up for this.
I don't know if she did this intentionally so she can purposely cut the date short and just have the donation with little effort but I felt like I was ripped off. I said I had to leave an honest review of my experience. Then hours later her "husband" sends text saying he had pictures of my leaving the hotel, my car tagsX etc. Then claiming attempted kidnapping cause his wife got into the car with me? LOL I took her back to the hotel and we went up the stairs and up to the room together. Who claims to be a husband of a provider? Man. Have men fallen on hard time these days?
-
02-24-24 19:57 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 523La diabla mia
I vaguely remember a senior member mentioning this one was legit so I gave her a shot. She was no where near the girl in the pictures. I decided to give her a shot anyways since she was pretty cute. She was a chubby young latina with a nice tits and a decent ass. That's all the positive things I have to say, the rest of the date was very disappointing and she wanted to up charge for everything. I paid 150 for hh and she set the timer to ring around 15 minutes, no GFE, half ass CBJ, not allowed to touch her coochy, and communicating with her was a pain in the ass since she didn't speak English. Definitely not repeating.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/orlando/female-escorts/2890682
-
02-24-24 13:34 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 855Negative Experience- Blk (stank) & PR (obese & ugly)
Uniqueroses / bella. Latina.
Ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...291/4079017179.
Picture: Latina girl tan.
She's a very sweet lady but man! Picture are VERY Deceiving. These are likely when she was 30-50 lbs skinnier. She's lucky I REALLY NEEDED a "massage" and had "back aches". I would not repeat unless she loses like 30 lbs. More like 50 lbs. We did video call with Snapchat but she was holding the camera up while she was walking and I'm saying she can be a professional photographer because she know the angles. When I get to the hotel she meets me at my car. OMG. Big bell, no booty. She's a nice lady but she needs to lose weight or use updated photos. CBJ, missionary, doggy. Greek is on menu. I hit from back and smash her Greek hole and went home. Will repeat if she loses weight.
Jass. Black chick Ebony.
Picture: black chick.
Ad: https://escort13.com/post/95031683?currentPage=56.
OMG her roast beef sandwich smelled horrendous! Smelt like it's was expired for months. The worst smell ever. She looks WAY better in the pictures and she like 6'0 tall. Everything on menu except Greek but you wouldn't want to go raw in there. I had to lay her down her stomach and hit it flat doggy style. She will need to get her ph balance back to normal and get her taco smelling better cause dang. Decent booty and hitting it flat doggy style feel her asss cheeks even better but dang the smell was bad.
-
02-24-24 09:24 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 855She's legit just not the 813 number
The 813 number is a scam. Someone hi Jack her ad but the 352 number is legit. She's been reviewed a lot here. A lot of reviews on babylon. I've never seen her cause it just never worked out. One time she was at a luxury Apt in DT Orlando. She was too demanding on where to park. She was telling me exactly where to park and where to go. So I left and said she gave my too many red flags. She text me a bunch shit and saying she can have someone pistol whip me. LOL luckily I always use burner numbers. The second time tried to link up and it was obvious I ran into her body guards. I show up to hotel. She stalls then gives me floor number. As she did that two blk dudes pull up to the hotel right at same time. Then I'm on the floor and she continue to stall.then as I text I'm leaving she gives room number and as soon as she did the two blk dudes are arriving on the floor from the elevator. So I left and tell her hey I ran into your homeboys I know they're with you. She claims they are a gay couple staying in the room next to her and they not with her. But says she don't have to explain herself.
But verified senior members have said she's legit. So. If you want to see he reach out to the 352 number.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





