The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30934

    Body Balance

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna2006  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone reviewed this one before. Or have any input?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...720672229.html

    I don't know that I have seen her reviewed here before. If I have missed it, I apologize.
    Lots of reviews if you search the thread. She's a real trip. Looks just like her pictures. Breasts are huge. Nice lady when she's tripping, crazy when she's on nitro. Ok massage, HE available, Has been topless for me. Haven't asked about more. Good time if you can deal with crazy. I'm sure I'll repeat sometime.

  2. #30933

    Rebalance Milford info + AA cindy

    Hello happen know rebalance massage rate 1/2 - hr? Is menu rate? Thanks.

    AA Cindy good safe to visit? Pics of her set of twins 8) like see in real time. Thanks.


  3. #30932

    Any info here?

    Has anyone reviewed this one before. Or have any input?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...720672229.html

    I don't know that I have seen her reviewed here before. If I have missed it, I apologize.

  4. #30931

    Saw that

    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6  [View Original Post]
    One of her ads says she's 26 yo, but another says she's "got 20 years experience in massage therapy". Hmm.
    I saw that before but I also saw at one point on CL she advertised having a male duo available and that 20 yr experience bit was there with a pic of them both.

    Thanks for bringing that up that's why I ask questions.

  5. #30930
    Quote Originally Posted by McaForMay  [View Original Post]
    She's on CC and asks for 250 an hour.
    One of her ads says she's 26 yo, but another says she's "got 20 years experience in massage therapy". Hmm.

  6. #30929
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Christina

    Rates dropped to $200 since she can't host any longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by McaForMay  [View Original Post]
    She's on CC and asks for 250 an hour.

  7. #30928
    Have not met with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCat87  [View Original Post]
    She have a safe incall?

  8. #30927
    Quote Originally Posted by McaForMay  [View Original Post]
    She's on CC and asks for 250 an hour.
    She have a safe incall?

  9. #30926

    Seven day spa

    Confirmed.

    Business is back and open. Same as before like nothing changed.

  10. #30925
    She's on CC and asks for 250 an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCat87  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...roach/62658746

    Anyone have any experience with her? I've seen her brought up a few times in the past and mentioned somewhat recently. But no details have ever come up. PM is fine as well.

  11. #30924

    Downriver

    Any good downriver ladies that offer FS, oral etc.

  12. #30923
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Christina

    Personable with non-negotiable boundaries.

    Expensive. Also on Cuddlecomfort.com.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCat87  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...roach/62658746

    Anyone have any experience with her? I've seen her brought up a few times in the past and mentioned somewhat recently. But no details have ever come up. PM is fine as well.

  13. #30922

    Christinaspa

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...roach/62658746

    Anyone have any experience with her? I've seen her brought up a few times in the past and mentioned somewhat recently. But no details have ever come up. PM is fine as well.

  14. #30921

    Sr member

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGordy1  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered so now is a good time to ask. How does one become a senior member?
    Try hitting the FAQ button above.

  15. #30920

    Double Play at Gold Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TridentD  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate enough to hit a large super bowl parlay bet. Last week, I decided to go to Gold Star (Magic) to try the daily double. I got there when they opened and asked for Yumi and Ruby together. We started at the table shower where both girls got naked and basically scrubbed me with their bodies. After 10 minutes of cleanliness, we dried off and retreated to the room. We resumed with all three on the table grabbing and kissing and tonguing. The best part of my visit was watching them alternate head bobs on a BJ. That put me over the top. Maybe next time I will try all three girls.
    What did they charge you? How would you compare Yumi vs Ruby (e. G. Looks, skills, etc.)?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape