Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30939

    Long Nipples

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a provider with long nipples?

  2. #30938

    Commerce Lisa

    Does anyone have the contact info for Lisa in Commerce?

  3. #30937

    Body Balance In Hazel Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    So its coin toss heads or tail if nice or crazy? Her place house or apartment safe place? Thanks.
    She has a cute little house by John are & 10 mile area in Hazel Park. Safe area and a clean house.

  4. #30936
    So its coin toss heads or tail if nice or crazy? Her place house or apartment safe place? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TRS2020  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews if you search the thread. She's a real trip. Looks just like her pictures. Breasts are huge. Nice lady when she's tripping, crazy when she's on nitro. Ok massage, HE available, Has been topless for me. Haven't asked about more. Good time if you can deal with crazy. I'm sure I'll repeat sometime.

  5. #30935
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna2006  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone reviewed this one before. Or have any input?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...720672229.html

    I don't know that I have seen her reviewed here before. If I have missed it, I apologize.
    Iirc she huffs air canisters / nitrous something along those lines and her looks have suffered as a result it was reported. I've never seen Faith (Spagirl586 IG) but she is similarish in looks and doesn't huff paint or whatever.

  6. #30934

    Body Balance

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna2006  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone reviewed this one before. Or have any input?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...720672229.html

    I don't know that I have seen her reviewed here before. If I have missed it, I apologize.
    Lots of reviews if you search the thread. She's a real trip. Looks just like her pictures. Breasts are huge. Nice lady when she's tripping, crazy when she's on nitro. Ok massage, HE available, Has been topless for me. Haven't asked about more. Good time if you can deal with crazy. I'm sure I'll repeat sometime.

  7. #30933

    Rebalance Milford info + AA cindy

    Hello happen know rebalance massage rate 1/2 - hr? Is menu rate? Thanks.

    AA Cindy good safe to visit? Pics of her set of twins 8) like see in real time. Thanks.


  8. #30932

    Any info here?

    Has anyone reviewed this one before. Or have any input?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...720672229.html

    I don't know that I have seen her reviewed here before. If I have missed it, I apologize.

  9. #30931

    Saw that

    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6  [View Original Post]
    One of her ads says she's 26 yo, but another says she's "got 20 years experience in massage therapy". Hmm.
    I saw that before but I also saw at one point on CL she advertised having a male duo available and that 20 yr experience bit was there with a pic of them both.

    Thanks for bringing that up that's why I ask questions.

  10. #30930
    Quote Originally Posted by McaForMay  [View Original Post]
    She's on CC and asks for 250 an hour.
    One of her ads says she's 26 yo, but another says she's "got 20 years experience in massage therapy". Hmm.

  11. #30929
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Christina

    Rates dropped to $200 since she can't host any longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by McaForMay  [View Original Post]
    She's on CC and asks for 250 an hour.

  12. #30928
    Have not met with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCat87  [View Original Post]
    She have a safe incall?

  13. #30927
    Quote Originally Posted by McaForMay  [View Original Post]
    She's on CC and asks for 250 an hour.
    She have a safe incall?

  14. #30926

    Seven day spa

    Confirmed.

    Business is back and open. Same as before like nothing changed.

  15. #30925
    She's on CC and asks for 250 an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCat87  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...roach/62658746

    Anyone have any experience with her? I've seen her brought up a few times in the past and mentioned somewhat recently. But no details have ever come up. PM is fine as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape