Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 2833
-
02-26-24 14:47 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 354Dementia Has Set In
You forget your own posts? Again, if you're going to dish it out, take it when it comes back to you. Go back and reread yourself the past few months.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 14:03 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 90Unfortunately, the market will not improve because, for every monger that realizes that the talent could be better, you have 5 that do this more for a power trip and notches on their belt and they would have sex with the walking dead to achieve that.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
Even just 10 years ago, there was a nice balance in the selection of women in the scene. The dregs existed then too but they would only charge $40 for a QV, not $200. $200 would get you a level of quality that simply doesn't exist right now and there is no incentive for it to come back when even the dregs can get action at $140. The same was true in the SW scene and with AMPs where these grannies can charge $70 for a shitty massage and $60 for a crappy HJ and still get mongers ringing their phone off.
It's a shame because I don't see a solution outside of some outside talent coming in and forcing the prices down.
-
02-26-24 10:17 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 640One mans trash is another mans treasure.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
I'll edit this in: I googled "synonym for BS's holy trinity" and this is what pops up: "awful, grisly, grotesque, hideous, horrid, unseemly, unsightly." I know how much you guys like the thesaurus so I thought you would appreciate my input.
-
02-26-24 09:32 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 434My reviews are truthful, and I'd guess most others are as well.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
While I'll agree Milwaukee isn't like LA or Seattle or Houston, there are some very attractive and accommodating women there it just takes a while to find them, and if you treat them right they will keep seeing you.
-
02-26-24 09:26 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 640I do it for my country
People read the foolishness on the SW thread and go to Milwaukee thinking that the reviews are truthful. If they had an honest understanding of the streetwalker scene in Milwaukee they would not invest their valuable time driving there. Its a cesspool of the most disgusting, disease infested, scum of the earth. If they are lucky, there will be nothing out at all. So, decent respectable gentlemen, stay the fuck away!
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
I'm a patriot of truth.
DL.
-
02-26-24 08:32 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 1820It's humorous that you're attacking people for offering their opinion on a thread literally titled "Rants, raves and opinions. " Sorry if I'm not catering to your desire of what the thread should be. As someone recently pointed out, that's not how the internet works.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-26-24 07:53 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 354This
Yup.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
There are those who can't take what they dish out.
-
02-26-24 07:41 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 434Then why do you keep talking about it?
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 01:46 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 64045 years ago, when I was a young apprentice, two guys came back from deer hunting bragging about the doe they had killed. Explained that they relied heavily on their traking skills to get the dead animal before it got cold because they wanted to fuck it. They went on and on, without a thesaurus, in great detail about how good their disgusting venture was. Assuming it was really bad humor, I half smiled and faked a stupid laugh. If I remember correctly, one guy always did a dead deer mouth check and would take a shit in the bushes at Walgreen's but I digress. I stopped reading the SW section because its the same disgusting joke about fucking a dead, or nearly dead being. Sometimes when one dies you guys sound like you're trying to figure out who got lasties like its a badge of honor that your sperm is still swimming in her corpse. Its not sexy, its not funny, and there is nothing entertaining in any way in the SW scene in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 22:27 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 70Cautious or Paranoid
I remember 7 years ago when backpage was still up and earlier days of stg and I just started out that I wouldn't hesitate to look up an ad and drive to her incall. Don't think I knew much about reviews either. Mostly all of those visits were without incident and no scams. Nowadays after a few incidents I'm 100% alert and rarely goto an incall unless she's hella screened. Even though I have no idea who these women are now, just like all those years ago I didn't either, it just doesn't feel safe anymore. VCan't tell if the women are less attractive and I'm not interested or the interesting looking ones I'm too afraid to hit up anymore because of scams.
Is this just me? Are you all going to in calls and not reporting the visit?
-
02-25-24 21:34 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 1480Over 16 paragraphs.
Describing how great the SW scene is says it all to me. Spending hours and hours and busting nut after nut on the walking dead is nothing to brag about. If I'm bored, I usually cruise the loops around 10-noon on the weekends and it's always a waste of time. There's a few ok ones on Lisbon Ave but there's no way I'm finding a spot to park around there. Plus who knows if it's a woman or a dude. After that, I usually contact a few on STG just to find out that they want over 120 for a QV and 100 firm for a BBBJ. Almost all have crappy incalls. It's bad when you can't remember the last woman you fucked.
-
02-25-24 11:44 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 1820Retired
I've never hidden the fact that I've been retired from the SW scene for a good number of years now and in fact am 99% retired from the escort scene as well. I don't post that often anymore. But when I scroll through the SW thread and see monger after monger after monger after monger posting about how dead the loops are and how abhorrent most of the ones that are out there are, but one guy rips everyone else by saying the streets are crawling with good talent, yeah I'm going to throw my 2 cents in. That's why I posted it in the rants thread. As I said, read it, don't read it, take it for what it's worth to you.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
BTW, it's pretty pathetic to think anyone is jacking off to any of the posts on the thread, especially the long soliloquies which are becoming more and more common on the SW thread that contain next to no useful information.
HS.
-
02-25-24 10:58 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 354Then Call It Whining
Scroll down and you'll see a pattern.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 10:17 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 747Don't really think he's complaining
He's more saying the talent is mia. The ones who look good are gone. There's a handful that are present and they aren't great. I've been seeing nothing since Callie went out. There might be some decent ones but he's calling it as it is. And I wasn't here 25 years ago. Well I was but not looking for hookers. Plus, was nice of HS to move it to this section. No judgement here.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 10:06 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 354The Same Old Drivel
And there's the problem. We keep having these whining posts wishing the forum was like the old days. Yet they never post anything worthwhile other than saying it was better here pre Covid which is going on five years. Now we get all teary eyed about what it used to be like 25 years ago.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
If the only reason you're here is to masturbate while reading about encounters, then go read the fake crap in Penthouse forum. Or actually contribute by posting something worthwhile instead of complaining about it.
Demanding the entire internet caters to your personal desires and longing for things to be the way they used to be, that really takes the cake.












Reply With Quote




