Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 59472
-
02-25-24 23:25 #54762Senior Member

Posts: 39V Massage 92 Acworth
Went to V Massage and paid the $70 house fee. I got Tina who seems to be in her late 20's. The massage was pretty decent, I would give it a 7/10. She might look mean at first but she brightens as you talk to her more. Her English is not perfect but she understands some basic stuff. On the flip, she left the towel on for a few minutes and then she pointed to Jr and I nodded in agreement. She actually gets on top the masage table between your legs when she does HE, that was a first for me. Allowed OTC top, I would guess size B but hoping for UTC next time. I would definitely repeat.
120 OTD.
-
02-25-24 22:36 #54761Senior Member

Posts: 33Miss this
Man I miss this type of massage. Last time I had this was at the former Ivy massage off of jimmy carter. Miss that place could always count on a great massage and multiple pops.
Originally Posted by EMerckx69
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 22:32 #54760Senior Member

Posts: 33Yi Xin
Mediocre massage but happiness can be had. Ask for Ailee good looking CAMPer.
Originally Posted by JohnBlaze3338
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 20:13 #54759Senior Member

Posts: 119Tiffany Heavenly Feel
Stop by and saw the new girl, so I decided to try her out.
Tall, pretty face and almost perfect body, maybe 30 35 yo? I didn't ask.
Massage was very good, 8/10 in my scale. Good effort to please, only some minor language issues but I can understand why. Happy for my decision to stay, will return next time if in the neighborhood. $. 5 out the door in 60 min.
Sweet girl, treat her well.
-
02-25-24 18:16 #54758Regular Member

Posts: 10Abro Spa
I tried out Arbo Spa in Suwanee for the first time yesterday. I got Mary and no mention of how long, price or have you been here before. The massage was the best I've had in a long time. At times I thought there was another woman in the room. She got on my back her hands were massaging my neck, her elbows were massaging my rhomboid muscles, her knees were massaging my glutes while her toes were running up from my balls and ass. I like a hard massage, so for me it was great. Plenty of teasing before the flip. I'm not sure what the price is for an hour massage, but I gave $140.
-
02-25-24 17:42 #54757Regular Member

Posts: 2I mean, did she have big boobs atleast?
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 16:44 #54756Senior Member

Posts: 124Erasers
Irelax spa in Smyrna used to have one girl with great erasers. I forgot her name but it's been awhile so maybe goes by another name if she's still there. Tits are nice, small C's and good UTC.
Originally Posted by Southbound
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 12:19 #54755Senior Member

Posts: 6917 massage
Hit this place up a few weeks ago. Got the lady name Nicole, I think. Small but strong with the massage; a little playful on the face down but more playful on face up. Decent rub out with OTC lower UTC upper with moaning.
-
02-25-24 09:03 #54754Senior Member

Posts: 82Royal
I only saw Linda but she is taller, thin, and probably 35-40 years old.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 00:48 #54753Senior Member

Posts: 67Name
No such luck. Communication was a major issue along with the lousy massage.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 22:30 #54752Senior Member

Posts: 315Idk
I haven't been there in a long time but I do remember Linda. There's was 3 not young but definitely under 40.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 22:01 #54751Senior Member

Posts: 201Looking for Eraser Nipples
All my big boob girls are gone. Alice in Marietta, Tina at the now closed S Massage. I can use some fuel, to keep fighting the battle against war on mongers. I don't need perky, hard, fake breast. Naturals with eraser nipples would make may day. What do say? I'll return the favor.
-
02-24-24 18:39 #54750Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea I saw Dee a couple weeks ago. Looked like olive oyl LOL. Only plus was she looked like she was wearing pajama bottoms. Looks like UTC could be on the menu, provided there is anything to grab.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
Glad she went the full hour. I may come back here. Still deciding between that and seeing Grace.
-
02-24-24 18:08 #54749Senior Member

Posts: 283Who is there now? Ages? Descriptions?
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 17:50 #54748Senior Member

Posts: 315Linda is the taller one of the 3 that are usually there right? She has always done above average massage I haven't been in a long time.
Originally Posted by Alphie1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






