Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 4254
-
03-07-24 12:28 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 99Red Baron is pompous and capricious.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 11:27 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 1019
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
It wouldn't surprise me. He is one of those nutty libs.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 10:42 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 286I got banned for no reason as well.
Originally Posted by Noam11
[View Original Post]
Darius banned me as well.
-
03-07-24 09:51 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 286I got banned
I got banned over there for "Alt Handle: This ban will never be lifted".
So I just created another one. I never new why I got banned. I went from not being an alt to now I am an alt.
So I guess I am "Dangerous."
Now I don't write reviews. I just write reviews here..I guess that makes me "Double Dangerous "
The good thing is now I can speak freely about services.
BTW. Nina Bubbles. Is great for bbfs. She asked for 100 extra. I said no. Plus, no references. Just text her and you can show up.
Now I don't know how banning my original handle made a single woman safer. According to the white knights and pussy mafia I am now more dangerous. Yet...they are the ones that made me that. It made me realize to just fly under the radar there and speak freely here.
You can look up my handle over there. Look at my posts.
-
03-07-24 01:26 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 511Really?
Are you sure about that? I can believe the first part, but the second doesn't quite seem to jibe. I wish that I knew who the providers--providers are, just out of extreme curiosity. I had some dialog with a provider, Scarlett Webb or something like that who used to be a mod and she commented upon how catty they can be. It's not about IP addresses, it's mostly whether or not you are one of the "In Crowd".
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 01:01 #2884Regular Member

Posts: 21Lmao
"for no reason", ahahaha, please.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 00:51 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 541Darius is Fluid. Fluid is Red Baron
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 00:09 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 484Removed
Post not to be found.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 20:01 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 988Great Thread by BobOnThis
https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...8&dvb_review=1
TNA bans people for no reason. They us IP address information or claim to.
So now every one of those Pooners is an Alt.
I got banned once for having the same IP of an escort. In Vegas!
So I just started a new handle and pooned on.
It is dumb what they do. It protects no one.
Plus, the libtards in the PI section will report any conservative as an alt.
-
02-28-24 18:36 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 99TNAge
Those are really two separate issues. There are three ages associated with a profile:
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
1) The birth date one enters when one signs up for an account. This appears in the About Me page, but the site privacy settings let you hide it entirely, display month-day, or years old.
2) A text field in the provider profile that can automatically appear in the ad header. In profile_example_1.png, the profile is using the free-form text in her ads, but the profile page shows "both" ages. She may simply be unaware.
3) The age specified within the ad copy as free-form text. In profile_ad_copy.png Provider claims to be "27 years old" in her ad, but hadn't updated the free-form text box. Profile (not shown) has DoB hidden. I though this person might be an agency because they change names every time the profile becomes active.
Here's a rare example profile where these are congruent: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?123751-AmazingInara.
Many of the Thai providers reduce their age in the freeform box by 10-20 years. Based on my small sample size: 29 is really 35-45.30 is really 40-50.35 is really 45-55.38 is really 50+.
I appreciate the ladies that fill in "99" for their age.
-
02-27-24 16:04 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 268Age updates
From my understanding TNA requires providers to issue I'd when they register to make sure they're over 18.
I really wish the site would automatically update birthdays.
So many of them are way older than their profile age.
-
02-25-24 11:47 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 502Thus is not accurate. All clubs in Portland have lap dances. Some completely suck (air dances, or no mutual touching). Some are real lap dances (mutual touching but not the kitty, maybe more with the right girl). Some are almost Seattle style (anything goes, with the right girl).
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 10:51 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 906"Soft escorting"
Yeah, "soft escorting" is probably a good way to describe it.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
One advantage a girl has on a sugar site is that they can be very choosy about which guys they see, and most of them don't end up seeing very many guys at all. I'd bet the "average" is pretty close to one guy, in fact. That's because for the vast majority of ladies this isn't very easy money and they just don't have what it takes to fuck for money. There are also a lot of girls who chicken out and never meet any guys from those sites.
There is a tiny minority where being paid to smash is a big kink of theirs and they seriously get off on the whole thing.
When I say "they just don't have what it takes", well, obviously they have a mouth and a snatch and an ass and those probably work just fine. Just that a lot of ladies find the whole thing too weird and too awkward and can't ever get comfortable taking a dick from a guy they literally just met. I've had more than one first meetup where the baby was so obviously uncomfortable that I had to cancel the whole thing.
-
02-24-24 13:39 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 131I was giving you shit, but not seriously. My only concern is competition. I wouldn't call them UTR girls, but I know the types that you're talking about. Pointing them out to hobbyists is just going to make it more difficult and, most likely, scare them off. I found one who agreed to just gifts and dates after a month because I treated her well.
Originally Posted by Merovingian2
[View Original Post]
The truth is 10-15 years ago the kind of women you have been hooking up with wouldn't have thought about asking for money. You could get them just with non-creepy charm and some basic manners, like paying for dinner LOL.
But this is also an opportunity to rant about the sugar scene and how it's completely changed dating in general. Let's be honest, Seeking is now mostly women (and I mean the real ones, not scams) trying out escorting. Dating apps have lots of women who say they're looking for a SD. And it's a mess. At least on seeking I know they understand how it works, but outside of that you can get a lot further on your game. It shouldn't be called sugar dating, it should be called soft-escorting.
Women of every age group on dating apps also have a profile on seeking, it's nuts. I recently had a 39 yo mother of 2 text me asking to be her SD. It's like that now. It is normalized to the point that in another ten years most dating will involve some type of transactional incentive. I mean, you already have to pay to subscribe to dating apps, why shouldn't the women get a cut since the apps wouldn't have customers without them.
-
02-21-24 11:34 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 353Similar to Portland
It's been a longggg time since I was last in Portland, but my recollection was that strip clubs that served alcohol didn't allow lap dances, but juice bars (non-alcohol clubs) allowed it. Not sure if something like that will happen here.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






