Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 284 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4254
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2874
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that stay away easy to get alcohol in the club and mix it with a coke or sprite.
    Just ask one of the dancers, they always have booze with them. A lot of them are drunk, stoned or high on blow while they are working.

  2. #2873

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I don't think we want the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board in our strip clubs. The enforcement officers are complete shit heads. They hate fun. I suspect the things that go on in our strip clubs will not be tolerated by their enforcement officers. If they can figure out a way to prevent people from having fun, they will do it. They will try and sell their enforcement as a safety measure. Their enforcement officers love to ruin someone's good time.
    Fuck that stay away easy to get alcohol in the club and mix it with a coke or sprite.

  3. #2872

    I hope I am wrong.

    I don't think we want the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board in our strip clubs. The enforcement officers are complete shit heads. They hate fun. I suspect the things that go on in our strip clubs will not be tolerated by their enforcement officers. If they can figure out a way to prevent people from having fun, they will do it. They will try and sell their enforcement as a safety measure. Their enforcement officers love to ruin someone's good time.

  4. #2871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Strippers

    Strippers complaining the club is slow when they want 500 for a 15 minute CBJ, because and there isn't room fee.

    Theses twats need to learn the market. BBBJ is 150 for. Qv with a escort at MOST!

  5. #2870

    White Knights and Simps

    I hate what the other board has become. White knights explaining away pimps, fake reviews, and putting providers on a pedestal. Goddamn Simps!

    Providers do not care about you. Stop trying to be their friend!

    You only exist to providers as a paycheck and the for the time that you paid. Most of the time they would rather you left early. Guarantee none of them are letting you stay longer.

    Bringing gifts or white knighting on the board isn't going to get you better service! Providers barely remember Johns and are trying to make as much money / see as many appointments as they can. They're not going to remember your life story.

    Providers don't care about you. If you get in an accident, lose your job, or have something shitty happen in your life, they don't care.

    Get in, get off, maybe get off again, and get out!

    You see someone doing this shit. Refer them here. Because they need to remember this.

  6. #2869
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Two things

    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian2  [View Original Post]
    Practice your game and learn that "non-pro" really means "non-pro" and the prices will come down for you.
    First, non pro means you don't pay them money, AT ALL. If your idea of game includes reaching for a wallet then it's not game. They are commercial sex workers and you are a john, end of fucking story. Non pro means not professional, not paid.

    Second to the rest of you, he's a fucking troll. Stop responding to his posts.

    A2

  7. #2868
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    How are you connecting with these students?

    I'd like to become bored, too.
    Same place where everyone else is looking. There is no secret stash of students and young professionals. No Skull & Bones hideout. When people complain about the GPS and the $900 ppm girls what is really happening is you're paying the "creepy tax" or you got no game. Practice your game and learn that "non-pro" really means "non-pro" and the prices will come down for you. The only time the well dried up was during Covid when every girl disappeared off the sites.

    I think the bigger problem is the infestation of pros and pic sellers where it use to be just true college girls and young professionals. I pass on every girl with OF like glamor shots, who immediately text me their number or tell me in the first message let's meet at a hotel.

  8. #2867
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Your list has no hot young white girls or thin model types you pay what you get for I may do some on list for free but most likely not LOL.
    I was about to say, where my white girls atlol I've done this with them as well, but I don't come on here just to say, I've banged all these girl for x amount of money and then give zero info. Cool story bro, useless info just trying to brag I guess. Next.

  9. #2866
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What about her?
    Changed her name that's all. Fka = formerly known as. I added it here to help with future search results in case some one tries searching the new name and nothing comes up. They can then see the old name and search that. I don't know what other thread to place it in so I place it in this one, all strictly for informational purposes. I just haven't felt the need to start a new thread for this type of thing, although it may not be such a bad idea.

  10. #2865
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    LOL. In other words, you're a creepy asshole, you just hide it better. I know how that game works because I've done it myself.

    Listen, guys, his method isn't complicated and it's all kind of laid out in the post. TBH he's not getting ridiculously good rates or access to UTR girls (tho, the threesome claims are sus). I hope he won't explain it step by step. The sugar game is already worse than when I got into it by dipshits throwing stupid money at girls who don't know WTF they're doing.
    The 3 somes are very real. It alleviates my boredom by taking it to the next level. My occasional wingmen I met here after all.

    I suppose if you redefine "creepy" sure. But I call it be normal and treat non-pro girls as "non-pro". This means if they tell you "I am sore" after jackhammering away for 45 min that you stop versus complain "well I paid my $$ so take it till I'm done". Or start your introduction to them with a list of demands or "how much to do X?" Or bring your collection of sex toys to the first hotel meet up. I like sugar sites over say Tinder for one simple reason. You can find normal girls predisposed to trading a few dollars for loads of fun with no need to invest hours wining and dining them. A 30-45 min conversation over coffee and they're good to go. IF you act normal.

    So yeah I'm laying out my "method" here to help those who think you either have to pay $900 or accept 45 yo grandmas or go down the pro path. Over the last 5 years I've bagged over 100 19-28 yo off sugar sites. Many students or early professionals making excellent money. For a little over $100/ pop on average. Many of whom later pop up in my Tinder or even LinkedIn feeds using the same pictures they used on the sugar sites.

    Good hunting and good luck.

  11. #2864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    What about her?

  12. #2863

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian2  [View Original Post]
    In the last few years I've racked up a body count of 19-28 yo old students and professionals to the point I'm bored. In the beginning it was fun but lately I feel bored mostly cause I'm shocked at how dumb and easy so many promising girls are:

    - 19 yo Edmonds College girl who'd host me in her dorm 2-3 x a week for $75 each. Hot little Indian / Jamacian girl with a cat. 3 some this one hard.

    - 26 yo UX designer from tech who'd host me in her nice Belltown appt 2 x a week for $175 each. Tall sexy Korean girl. Talked her into a 3 some too.

    - 26 yo pharmacist who works on CapHill and hosted me in her appt 1-2 x a week for $150 each. Hot AF Vietnamese girl.

    - 21 yo UW student in nursing school. Mexican with huge tits. Only one I haven't 3 some yet.

    - 22 yo Vietnamese girl also with huge tits and somehow learned to give the best HJ that would put the AMP grannies to shame.

    - 24 yo Latin girl with a round ass and big tits I've been fucking since she was 19 yo. 3 some her a bunch at this point..
    Your list has no hot young white girls or thin model types you pay what you get for I may do some on list for free but most likely not LOL.

  13. #2862
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian2  [View Original Post]
    There are lots of GPS girls. I'm not saying all of them can be talked down. But you'd be surprised how many can be. Especially the ones who are regular girls and not pros. The regular girls are often just exploring and trying it out. Those are the ones you want and the ones that can be persuaded.

    What's the trick? I shit you not don't be a creepy asshole. Sounds simple but you'd be surprised at the horror stories I hear. Every single one of these girls has started off with a polite "hello" message, then coffee where I ask them about them and what they're looking for, then schedule a meet up at a hotel (talking like a normal guy not creepy "I'm going to facial you *****" type language). Then you go from there. At no point do I make them feel degraded or that they're about to be a piece of meat. Even if they are about to be you don't need to remind them. The normal girls who did this stuff want to *think* they aren't fucking for money even if they are. If you cater to that illusion, you'll see it works. You still get to do the "I'm going to bust a nut on your face while you're licking my asshole" but you don't make them feel bad about it.

    I've created catfish accounts on seeking before to see what it's like for these girls and what the "competition" was doing. Let's just say it was eye-opening mostly super creepy MFs. There might be 50 guys for every 1 girl on the SD sites but 45 of those shoot themselves in their foot the second they open their dumb mouths.
    LOL. In other words, you're a creepy asshole, you just hide it better. I know how that game works because I've done it myself.

    Listen, guys, his method isn't complicated and it's all kind of laid out in the post. TBH he's not getting ridiculously good rates or access to UTR girls (tho, the threesome claims are sus). I hope he won't explain it step by step. The sugar game is already worse than when I got into it by dipshits throwing stupid money at girls who don't know WTF they're doing.

  14. #2861

    Bored?

    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian2  [View Original Post]
    In the last few years I've racked up a body count of 19-28 yo old students and professionals to the point I'm bored. In the beginning it was fun but lately I feel bored mostly cause I'm shocked at how dumb and easy so many promising girls are:

    - 19 yo Edmonds College girl who'd host me in her dorm 2-3 x a week for $75 each. Hot little Indian / Jamacian girl with a cat. 3 some this one hard.

    - 26 yo UX designer from tech who'd host me in her nice Belltown appt 2 x a week for $175 each. Tall sexy Korean girl. Talked her into a 3 some too.

    - 26 yo pharmacist who works on CapHill and hosted me in her appt 1-2 x a week for $150 each. Hot AF Vietnamese girl.

    - 21 yo UW student in nursing school. Mexican with huge tits. Only one I haven't 3 some yet.

    - 22 yo Vietnamese girl also with huge tits and somehow learned to give the best HJ that would put the AMP grannies to shame.

    - 24 yo Latin girl with a round ass and big tits I've been fucking since she was 19 yo. 3 some her a bunch at this point.

    - 26 yo physics grad student super super cute now a software engineer. She hosted me and took it hard. Chinese girl with an amazing figure.

    - 28 yo middle eastern girl from Jordan / Palestinian who works at a retirement home front office. Taught her how to deep throat and she happily let me record her learning!

    And that is all in the last 12 months. Several in rotation at the same time. I'm honestly bored as it's gotten too easy in some ways since I've learned the "art of selling" these girls that it's perfectly normal to be a SB 🤣.
    How are you connecting with these students?

    I'd like to become bored, too.

  15. #2860

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape