Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 11215
-
02-24-24 22:11 #8770Senior Member

Posts: 46Yellow fever?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-582a2d503728
Here's an Asian for you guys that's ready to go. Just use your skill to talk to her as she's negotiable.
-
02-24-24 22:08 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 245Still really bummed about Hannah. WHoever got her is a lucky guy.
-
02-24-24 17:51 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 3337Just because she is asking for it doesn't mean she gets it. I also don't find her to be all taht.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
However, HG has a SB who found a guy who would give her a lot of dough for doing basically nothing.
-
02-24-24 14:25 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 422LMAO. Is that a tranny? Who is paying $1 k to sit and look at that for an hour across a dinner table. Come on. I want to start strangling simps, I can't take it any more. LOL.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 14:22 #8766Senior Member

Posts: 422It's always better to have the chick do it, unless you're extremely smooth or have a giant bag of coke in your pocket (preferably both). I casually dated a bisexual chick once and she was the best wingman ever. They can get away with shit that men can't. Let her drive the threesome.
Originally Posted by GiddenLade
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 08:02 #8765Senior Member

Posts: 178You May Be In Better Shape Than You Think.
I've heard that it's easier to get a 3 some if you already have a girl who's onboard with the idea & if she does the selection of the 3rd. Supposedly this makes both girls more comfortable with the initial get together. Then, of course, it's up to you to take it to the end zone. Good luck brother.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 00:21 #8764Senior Member

Posts: 272Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG
Itsblaireeeeeee / destiny herzog / destinyherzog@IG wants $1,000 just for dinner, no dessert.
Any takers ?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-dac3d1d04048
https://www.instagram.com/destinyherzog/
-
02-23-24 17:58 #8763Senior Member

Posts: 272Thanks!
I found it, he hasn't been active in over a year, but here it is.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...101&viewfull=1#post3437101.
His was a touch different in that I already have 1, just looking for others. . .
I've had 3 somes before, but having a girl run a profile to catch more fish is what I'm a bit worried about, we'll see.
-
02-23-24 14:26 #8762Senior Member

Posts: 3337A past dean on threads like these, I think in Richmond, posted his experience doing something very similar. Perhaps F Scott. They got lots and lots of messages, but were never able to close the deal w / anyone. You may get a lot of opportunity, I hope you can close some deals. Lucky dog.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 12:01 #8761Senior Member

Posts: 272Bringing in 3rd's
My 1 yr bi-SB agreed to open a separate SA account and fish for threesomes. She will be primarily running the new account (I'll be able to see).
Your tips, advice, or thoughts are appreciated.
-
02-23-24 10:08 #8760Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/23/2024
Linda: Eastern European girl in her late 20's or early 30's. Her looks are a 6/7 and her body is a 7. She lives in Glendale and will drive to do an M&G. She's impatient and poor attitude. Allowance negotiable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-113c9f2efe54
Rechel: Possibly fake / scammer. Claims she has never been with a guy before and will move to LA in May and will reply to messages then. No other intel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-0ff367a6a904
GorgeousMadame: Fake / scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-1c6fd53a1dd0
Adelinexo: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-f209d4298dad
InnocentQueen: Fake / scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-3660a03bdd3a
-
02-22-24 23:05 #8759Banned Member

Posts: 171Well, not sure about good looking. I eat well and train daily. I would say I have a great personality and know how to make people interested.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 23:04 #8758Banned Member

Posts: 171Yes I am single. If I see the same girl often I become friendly and see if there is a vibe. Coffee shop, gym, etc. They don't make much money and neither do guys there age, don't be creepy and see what happens.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 14:35 #8757Senior Member

Posts: 3337You're a single guy, you must not be worried about your personal info, the staff can obviously learn your identity IRL. For marrieds, estimated to be 40% of the guys on seeking (Anyone hear of a new estimate? You can't really be approaching women in public, especially those who can get your real name.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 13:53 #8756Senior Member

Posts: 622You must be pretty good looking and have a nice body.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






