Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 10993
-
02-26-24 20:28 #9883Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
If you do this again I will edit the posts so they say she has AIDS
Seriously, don't do this again.
A2
-
02-25-24 18:57 #9882Senior Member

Posts: 1021A tall European beauty coming soon
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AngelaMorris
https://tryst.link/escort/angelamorris
I met angela morris a few times down In Waikiki, sometimes she brings girlfriends as well. You will love her accent, and a nice tall, lean, sexy European body. She definitely knows how to get the best out of a man.
Have fun with her if you can while she's in town.
Later Men.
-
02-25-24 18:50 #9881Senior Member

Posts: 150Well most island women here are mixed were almost all mixed here, poi dogs. Good luck on finding a pure Hawaiian women which is much rarer than say a pure Japanese, Chinese, Filipino. I believe last I saw a pure Hawaiian male or female is less than 2 %. But here in Hawaii which I've come to believe has the most beautiful women in the world, just my observation and I've only been to 3 states in the union has the most beautiful poi dogs around!
Originally Posted by GAGuy2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 17:17 #9880Senior Member

Posts: 1094GFE Linda
What does she look like? White, Oriental, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Cambodian, how old? And how tall and what kind of build?
Originally Posted by SexyGuyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 01:02 #9879Regular Member

Posts: 15Mahalo
Thanks for the heads up! Words going around is that these trans with sex changes are catfishing and saying there women. Pretty messed up!
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 21:15 #9878Senior Member

Posts: 804Visiting next month
So it looks like I will be visiting but I had questions. Do girls host? Whats the expected 30 min and QV prices?
Any place or popular scams to avoid?
Strip clubs worth it to meet girls or play in VIP?
Looking to meet an island girl not mixed or white girl.
Ill be researching but love some help hints. Thanks!
-
02-23-24 20:54 #9877Senior Member

Posts: 272Erin legit?
Anyone try her?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3272775
-
02-23-24 19:56 #9876Senior Member

Posts: 152Some of the Thais use apartments / condos and even houses. A lot of them are for ladyboys but the same group is using the same locations for females Thais too.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 17:05 #9875Senior Member

Posts: 1189I think I reached out to the same girl and got a red flag vibe LOL.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 15:28 #9874Senior Member

Posts: 40Hmmmm
Any of you mongers receive services at a house? The woman I'm talking to gave me an address. Now I'm all paranoid. Worried I'm going to show up and be surrounded by the popo.
-
02-22-24 11:22 #9873Senior Member

Posts: 1021I saw her a think a year ago or so in Waikiki
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Sexyserina99
A tall girl with legs 🦵 for days. Everything covered.
I don't recall the rates.
-
02-22-24 09:23 #9872Senior Member

Posts: 1021She is tall Cute and very flexible
I met her 2 years ago when she first started On PD looki at her page and see all her reviews. She is real hot.
Originally Posted by TexasThunder19
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 07:53 #9871Regular Member

Posts: 25
Originally Posted by RunSupport
[View Original Post]
Yes, Linda was open for BBFS. When they mentioned it in the ads.
Originally Posted by OtisLeroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 16:03 #9870Senior Member

Posts: 1273I think it has more to do with some chick hoping she'll get a subsidized vacation in Hawaii and throwing it out there.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 16:00 #9869Senior Member

Posts: 1273Hawaii is as expensive as the Bay Area and NYC, but the fact is that there's not as much money floating around here. I know a fair amount of girls who've only come out here once but never came back because the money just isn't in this market.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
Hell, even in my job I concentrate on mainland business more than here because there's money to be made there.











Reply With Quote





