Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 40443
-
03-03-24 16:25 #39648Senior Member

Posts: 1638Oahu
You should have tried to see if Pali would let you see one of their girls.
Originally Posted by KonasurfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 14:43 #39647Senior Member

Posts: 46Bedpage ads
I flew over to Honolulu to do some whoring for the night checking out ads on bedpage. Not good results at all. Two were TS butt ugly!!how did that happen? Ended up with an older 40 plus something at Aqua onKanekapolie st. Wasted time and money. Guess I'll stay in Kona and get less and pay more.
-
03-01-24 18:44 #39646Senior Member

Posts: 457Tough Times
Save your money boys. Financial tough times are forecasted for 2024. Do not accept bad massage service.
AE.
Originally Posted by Llowly
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 16:23 #39645Senior Member

Posts: 1502Bro- do the suck dick and fuck for $97.50? That is a bargain. There is a legit massage thread, this sounds like legit massage only and not a suck and fuck girls.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 01:58 #39644Senior Member

Posts: 163Cindy Is Pretty Good.
Seen her about three times and always received good FS service for the $$. Lots of the other massage places in Aiea usually charge $$ just for a topless massage and HJ. I guess everyone has their own opinions as to what is good and what is not too good.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 19:35 #39643Senior Member

Posts: 339Is it reasonable to tip on massages that are pricey?
Their massage is $97.50 for 60 minutes Swedish. Would anyone still tip? I usually tip the $60/$70 massages but this one is kinda pricey.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 02:23 #39642Senior Member

Posts: 1502Full service girls
Do they fuck and suck dick? Greek? How much for FS, $200 including house fee?
I would pay to fuck these ladies. This must be a full service AMP.
Let us know how much to fuck these girls. Mahalo.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 00:31 #39641Senior Member

Posts: 339Anyone tried massages from Ku Day Spa? Got 2 beautiful therapists. All legit though
-
02-27-24 18:30 #39640Senior Member

Posts: 150Kanekapolei
Hard808, save your money, go spend it elsewhere. Not 15 minutes in the door, maybe ten minutes into the session she giving me that "cum for me baby" b. S. , I told her why, I no need, I get 45 minutes. You should of seen the look on her face, she was like what! And then like raged she stopped immediately, I told her give me my money back then, gave me only 40 back but I was done as soon as I heard that " cum for me baby" took the money and left. Tall and pale, no resemblance to pics, saw her at Ex. Center a year or so ago on 6th floor, these pro providers are so dam lazy and for some reason act as if they are entitled to your money with as little in return as possible. They do not understand what it means to give service back, service workers industry with absolutely no clue about service and satisfaction. Stay away doesn't belong in a service related industry let alone sex industry.
Originally Posted by Hard808
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 00:33 #39639Senior Member

Posts: 337This one is a flake
Save time and money this gal is a flake and charges too much.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 23:39 #39638Senior Member

Posts: 274Cindy
This one is great.
Originally Posted by PapiGuapo
[View Original Post]
Report to verify.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23162023.html
-
02-23-24 04:53 #39637Senior Member

Posts: 87Best Waikiki Spa
I've read some but am short on time, I'm a senior member from Florida and am looking for the best FS spa relatively close to Waikiki. I've read about Blue Star and Lemon Scent. Can anyone refer me to either one of these or any others? Looking for relatively young, fit and cute. I will return the favor if you're ever in S FL. PM is ok. I'll be in town at the end of the month. Thanks in advance!
-
02-22-24 17:59 #39636Regular Member

Posts: 19Coming back home
Been digging through the forum threads. I love how everyone helps each other out. Hoping to find a place that offers HE, but a great massage. Price and names greatly appreciated! It's been a long time but will be back next week!
-
02-21-24 18:29 #39635Regular Member

Posts: 23Thank you for saving my time!
I appreciate the information! Saved me time and grief of getting to Waikiki and finding parking.
Originally Posted by Jonathan2370
[View Original Post]
Much mahal!
-
02-21-24 16:48 #39634Senior Member

Posts: 339Love her interview on how she started doing HE at a legit beauty salon
I'd definitely go if there's something like this available.
Originally Posted by LSakata
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2GM...LUGTALKPODCAST











Reply With Quote




