Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 1504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33746

    The ad was almost TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised that the link is no good. Maybe you could use a link for them from Sumosearch? Those typically don't disappear.
    They are good about clearing out ads. And they are easily startled. They got 300 from me and I have been telling them I'm going to follow them around posting in the cities they move to. Started in daytona, I saw this in Jax and sent a text telling them I'm posting here and that I'll find their room with an unknown # and send the cops with reports of trafficking. This always scares the shit out of them and ad drops.

    Now the original ad said things like free 30 min if you make her cum and that BBBJ and greek are incliluded. 300 hhr and 400 hr. The pics showcase a lady fine af. Surprisingly the lady I saw in room was her, with silk robe and topless. I think this may be their ad and are changing it up because of me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/165340720

    JR.

  2. #33745

    Anyone tried the cougar recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/291476296069

    Her pictures are the only ones that been sticking out to me. Years ago o tried to message her, but was meet with a barrage of bitching. Just want to see if possibly she mellowed out, or if the pictures are actually accurate. Since her body looks amazing and face is nice, but can tell filtered.

  3. #33744

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit000  [View Original Post]
    So they will communicate, no deposit, and even meet with you. Girl in pictures, and they will record the actions in room. After donation a knock on door. Supposive front desk about card on file. She leaves with money, and then gone.

    I've made it my goal to warn every city they bounce around to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/898028848085

    JR.
    Not surprised that the link is no good. Maybe you could use a link for them from Sumosearch? Those typically don't disappear.

  4. #33743

    Black Pretty Titties?

    Has anyone seen black pretty titties lately? She's hot; especially for having 5 kids, but posting two different ads with two different phone numbers seems suspect to me. Wonder if she's setting people up now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/502462886261

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/036698684182

  5. #33742

    Lilly

    Anyone seen this one yet? Or have a TER account to see if she does BBBJ?

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilly

  6. #33741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Damn. Good Hustle

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit000  [View Original Post]
    So they will communicate, no deposit, and even meet with you. Girl in pictures, and they will record the actions in room. After donation a knock on door. Supposive front desk about card on file. She leaves with money, and then gone.

    I've made it my goal to warn every city they bounce around to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/898028848085

    JR.
    Their ad makes it all too alluring. I can see why guys would get suckered.

    Good thing I very very rarely step into any working girls incalls. Anyone that's P2P for a long while would know if an advert is TGTBT. This scam has been executed by some of our own local hookers.

    Good lookin out tho.

  7. #33740

    Do NOT do it. Rippff

    So they will communicate, no deposit, and even meet with you. Girl in pictures, and they will record the actions in room. After donation a knock on door. Supposive front desk about card on file. She leaves with money, and then gone.

    I've made it my goal to warn every city they bounce around to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/898028848085

    JR.

  8. #33739
    Quote Originally Posted by LogJamb  [View Original Post]
    You talking about ravishing rae rae, the tall blonde with the bolt ons? I miss picking her up after work and taking her to that upstairs appt.
    She was pretty awesome. I loved banging her pussy, and her jerking my cock all over her face and great tits!

    Rachael is actually doing great. She's clean again, has a job as a personal fitness trainer, and recently got a car, and a little money in her account.

  9. #33738
    Quote Originally Posted by LogJamb  [View Original Post]
    You talking about ravishing rae rae, the tall blonde with the bolt ons? I miss picking her up after work and taking her to that upstairs appt.
    Wow I miss rae rae, what ever happened to her?

  10. #33737
    Quote Originally Posted by AllrightSpider  [View Original Post]
    This my Racheal from the above garage apt back in the day? Got a link? Any recent photos?
    You talking about ravishing rae rae, the tall blonde with the bolt ons? I miss picking her up after work and taking her to that upstairs appt.

  11. #33736

    Nice and small

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Fellow long-term JAX mongers. Who is this and while I don't like the airport area, I'm intrigued.

    Thank you and -.


    WAIL ON!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/146762829216
    I've been having fun with her recently. She's in one of the better hotels in the area. She's small and flexible, safe and she's down to negotiate donos. I'm thinking of seeing her tonight if I can.

  12. #33735

  13. #33734

    Blast from the past

    Haven't seen this thief in a while!!

    https://callescort.org/904-719-3458

  14. #33733

    About this number peasant Ivey

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the one your talking about. How I know. Because she did me the same way. Any provider that do business knowing aunite flow is visiting is just nasty. She was a decent provider up to that point. Haven't been back since.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/497352632286
    So, she is doing this shid on purpose! Nasty girl! This is why going bare is very dangerous in this so-called hobby!

  15. #33732

    About Skyler

    This girl has a serious kottie Kat problem! And falls asleep during the so-called service! SMH.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163235895

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape