Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 1505 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 41295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33735

  2. #33734

    Blast from the past

    Haven't seen this thief in a while!!

    https://callescort.org/904-719-3458

  3. #33733

    About this number peasant Ivey

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the one your talking about. How I know. Because she did me the same way. Any provider that do business knowing aunite flow is visiting is just nasty. She was a decent provider up to that point. Haven't been back since.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/497352632286
    So, she is doing this shid on purpose! Nasty girl! This is why going bare is very dangerous in this so-called hobby!

  4. #33732

    About Skyler

    This girl has a serious kottie Kat problem! And falls asleep during the so-called service! SMH.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163235895

  5. #33731

    No ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Where is her ad or how can I get hold of her. I'd love to see her before she leaves town.
    Strictly an UTR.

  6. #33730

    Riverside Racheal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch320  [View Original Post]
    Are you able to share her contact info? I used to see her regularly when she posted and would like to again if I had her contact info.
    This my Racheal from the above garage apt back in the day? Got a link? Any recent photos?

  7. #33729
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that the picture you posted is actually what currently looks like? When I saw her open the door, I walked away because she looked similar to that, but at least 50 lbs heavier with what looked like a soccer ball under her shirt.
    I've seen Lauren a few times over the last year, last time was probably 3 or 4 months ago. She's a nice girl and I like her, but she doesn't look like this picture.

  8. #33728
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that the picture you posted is actually what currently looks like? When I saw her open the door, I walked away because she looked similar to that, but at least 50 lbs heavier with what looked like a soccer ball under her shirt.
    I'm not at all into "thick" or "curvy" women so I was concerned about that as when I read previous reviews someone had said she was obese.

    But I chose that picture because this is pretty much what she looked like as of 2-3 weeks ago. Maybe she went on a diet or had lipo? I don't know but she may not be ripped like a fitness model but she had a nice body and no extra flab. Just like in that photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    That's also my only complaint with her. She's crap about answering texts and she's got no sense of time until the hour is about to run out. Besides that, she's fun, sexy and pretty normal.
    You are right on that point. As we finished up she did say, "oh look it was perfect timing as our hour is up. ".

    So I know she was tracking but it does suck that she didn't care about me having to wait an extra 90 minutes after our agreed upon time.

    Someone get that girl a watch with an alarm!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    The picture is from Tryst, look at the bottom right of picture. How knows how old the picture is?
    Who knows how old it is. But it was the most accurate representation of her body so that's why I chose it.

    As you can see she's not slim but she's above average compared to a lot of the trash I see advertised and in person. So I was pleasantly surprised because after what I read I was afraid I'd be hooking up with a dirty ogre that likes to use my bathroom for the whole hour.

  9. #33727

    Definitely heavier

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that the picture you posted is actually what currently looks like? When I saw her open the door, I walked away because she looked similar to that, but at least 50 lbs heavier with what looked like a soccer ball under her shirt.
    When I dreamed of her a couple of weeks ago, she was definitely 50 lbs heavier. She is nice. Not very punctual at all but she is somewhat nice.

  10. #33726

    Sophia super as always

    Third time I seen here going back four. Twice lately. Once here, Once Orlando. Quality lady that knows her job is to please you and herself. A very hot hour. Always in my top 3. See said she was leaving at 1 pm today.

  11. #33725
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Where is her ad or how can I get hold of her. I'd love to see her before she leaves town.
    I think Solman has permission to give out her #.

  12. #33724

    Petite Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that the picture you posted is actually what currently looks like? When I saw her open the door, I walked away because she looked similar to that, but at least 50 lbs heavier with what looked like a soccer ball under her shirt.
    The picture is from Tryst, look at the bottom right of picture. How knows how old the picture is?

  13. #33723

    Borrowing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to explain anything.

    But why the hell we lending out money to girls anyways??
    I have to agree totally, you don't loan these girls money! Just call it a gift because usually you get nothing back. Count how many picture's you took that are good one's and divide it buy what you gave her that's what you got out of your LOAN. Like a deposit, usually you get nothing back! I'm surprise she showed up at all.

  14. #33722

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys, here it is. I just finished a date with the much anticipated Sophia from Orlando. First off, her comms were excellent. I started texting with her yesterday, and she was very responsive and friendly. She's staying in a maybe 3 star hotel close to the town center. When I got there, she did the typical hide behind the door open up. I was very happy to see an attractive Latina lady probably in her mid thirties. She was decked out in very sexy lingerie. We had some friendly bantor, and then got down to business. She's Got great aftermarket boobs. I had her shake those puppies in my face for a bit. Then I asked her to basically sit on my face which she did willingly. Of course I had sent a preliminary probing finger to check out the situation first. Again, I was very pleasantly surprised to find a tight perfectly clean pussy staring down at me. I snacked on that thing for quite a bit, which she seemed to enjoy. Then she went down on me. Her oral skills are definitely top notch. She did a few things I've never even seen, and that's saying something, LOL. I had to stop her because to my surprise, I actually thought I might be able to nut in her mouth which is not normal for me. So I got suited up and asked her to mount me. That was definitely fun. She's very energetic and took everything I possibly had. Then I flipped her over and gave her everything I had left from behind. Finished in the Hat, and stayed in there for at least a minute. We both got cleaned up and chatted for quite a bit before I left. There was absolutely no rush, and she was 100% accommodating. I would definitely repeat if she comes back to town. You better get it while it's hot because I think she's leaving tomorrow. Have fun and be nice!
    Where is her ad or how can I get hold of her. I'd love to see her before she leaves town.

  15. #33721
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I had to stop her because to my surprise, I actually thought I might be able to nut in her mouth which is not normal for me. So I got suited up and asked her to mount me. That was definitely fun. She's very energetic and took everything I possibly had. Then I flipped her over and gave her everything I had left from behind. Finished in the Hat, and stayed in there for at least a minute. We both got cleaned up and chatted for quite a bit before I left. There was absolutely no rush, and she was 100% accommodating. I would definitely repeat if she comes back to town. You better get it while it's hot because I think she's leaving tomorrow. Have fun and be nice!
    She's worth the visit, and please keep her info UTR. Glad you were able to partake, maybe I'll see her the next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape