Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 41295
-
02-20-24 10:47 #33690Senior Member

Posts: 260Lex lee
She's OKish. Nothin to write home about. Pretty cracky even tho she swears she's not on drugs.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 10:05 #33689Senior Member

Posts: 450Lex Lex
Any intel on this one? Spoke to her briefly on the phone but haven't set anything up. Has an OnlyFans as well with not much content so pretty sure the photos are accurate.
-
02-20-24 10:01 #33688Senior Member

Posts: 76Doesn't see AA men
Not easy to schedule when she chooses to not see AA men.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 08:24 #33687Senior Member

Posts: 31Riverside Racheal
Are you able to share her contact info? I used to see her regularly when she posted and would like to again if I had her contact info.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 07:58 #33686Senior Member

Posts: 470Two Milfs?
Don't beat me up too bad, I'm a mature gent and age is relative. These two popped recently and am looking for 411.
The one with curly har (Sexy Slim) has been around forever and is crafty and a gamer. I dreamt of her once for a QV and after some good head and a five minute pounding, she popped up and said 'you should have gotten the 1/2 hour' and left me high and dry. Easy enough to fix that. Wouldn't let her up until I was done next time. She could suck a mean dick and I like tall girls, as you all know. Unfortunately, she also has GPS and that p ain't worth 100 Mario coins in my world.
My real question is about the one with the tat on her neck. What's her name? Any reviews? I'll proceed with caution and my report back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/662104730681
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
02-19-24 22:34 #33685Senior Member

Posts: 1170About reaching out
I agree. It would appear, however, that she might have more clients reaching out if she broadens her client base. I understand people have their preferences, but it can limit your ability to make money. I'm only making this comment based on what another gentleman posted about her selection criteria. Even if she broadens her client base, she can ask different ones to be at least 40 or 50 years old, etc. To rid herself of the young bucks and their shenanigans.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 22:30 #33684Senior Member

Posts: 1062Pics?
Pics will help, can you or her post pics, or can she at least introduce herself to the Jacksonville board?
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 22:05 #33683Senior Member

Posts: 105Senior members only?
Just asking, so only senior members can reach out to get her contact info? Maybe I interpreted it wrong but if that's the rules that is in play then maybe that could also be why only 3 guys have reached out. I'm new to the area for work so I'm here off and on and use this platform to learn about who to dream about and who to stay away from. If Sophia is open to new members then that would be great as well.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 22:02 #33682Senior Member

Posts: 477Maybe the "senior member" restriction should be lifted?
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
02-19-24 21:59 #33681Senior Member

Posts: 151That's her
I don't think she really ever went away.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:59 #33680Senior Member

Posts: 93Sophia
I had previously seen her a few months ago under the name of Sophia. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE because of bad service and DBs nearby.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:53 #33679Senior Member

Posts: 359Please reach out to Orlo.
Guys,
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
With speaking to Sophia. She has only been in contact with 3 of us. I don't think she is going to come here for just 3 mongers. I'm just saying, we complain about the quality here in Jax but when someone is willing to come. No one puts in the effort to reach out to her.
Come on guys.
-
02-19-24 20:16 #33678Senior Member

Posts: 509Ms Piper
This past Sunday morning, I visited long time STG advertiser Ms Piper and I'm glad I did! From initial phone call to meeting her at her safe west Jax incall was 10 minutes. She is the girl in the pics and had no signs of candy use and she smelled great. Opted for hh at 1. 2. Started with nice BBBJ then cfs and Kay Nine to finish. She is a cool woman that's very accommodating with a great sense of humor. I'll definitely repeat as I'm able.
-
02-19-24 19:32 #33677Regular Member

Posts: 21Who is this?
Looks like she's back, new pictures. Looks like Hailey.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/928499914317
-
02-19-24 19:16 #33676Senior Member

Posts: 554Yes sir, and I believe it's worth it to be honest. Besides her having you wait a few for here everything is worth it.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





