Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1943

    OMG Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow last day is Sunday from what I hear. She is awesome and you'll have a great time. Great kisser and great BBBJ.
    Yes totally agreed here. Rainbow is totally GFE, very funny as well if you talk to her. She enjoys a conversation. She complains to me that some of us just F F F. Nice natural rack and VERY sensitive nips (maybe sucked on too much. LOL). She has one of the deepest kitty gap that I have ever seen. From the outside you can see two little mounts perfectly shaping the "kitty cleavage", the real gem was hidden deep inside that cleavage. VERY responsive to DATY and looking up seeing her playing with her nips and moaning was a memorial visual.

    Her bottom shaped like a Latina with a wider hip shape. Very unusual. I suspected enhancement but passed the squeeze test and I felt great doggying her, which was her favorate pose. Mirrors everywhere that give great visual in every angle. Nice job on the decor OMG. Let her know what rocks your boat and she delivers. She took my first pop in the mouth like a champ, followed by continuous BBBJ with great eye contact until Jr ready for round2. We were over time by a bit but no rush and still finished shower and neverending kisses from her. She got great lips and be prepared for DFK the whole session. Don't miss out before she leaves.

  2. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBoy6  [View Original Post]
    There was a website reported in one of the Atlanta threads last year listing the major Asian agencies in large US cities, but I can't find it now. Does anyone have the link?
    https://rentry.co/kgirls

  3. #1941

    Asian Agencies in US

    There was a website reported in one of the Atlanta threads last year listing the major Asian agencies in large US cities, but I can't find it now. Does anyone have the link?

  4. #1940

    OMG-Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow last day is Sunday from what I hear. She is awesome and you'll have a great time. Great kisser and great BBBJ.
    Appreciate the feed back brother yeah just saw her and 100% worth the money. I might have to repeat before she leaves. I need that rimming again.

  5. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocir  [View Original Post]
    Going to see Rainbow soon. I've heard some good things but I wanted to see her and judge for myself. I'm mostly likely going to write an extensive review after seeing her but any advice or comment would also be helpful. Thank you in advanced!
    Rainbow last day is Sunday from what I hear. She is awesome and you'll have a great time. Great kisser and great BBBJ.

  6. #1938

    OMG. Rainbow

    Going to see Rainbow soon. I've heard some good things but I wanted to see her and judge for myself. I'm mostly likely going to write an extensive review after seeing her but any advice or comment would also be helpful. Thank you in advanced!

  7. #1937

    LK KOKO (MoG)

    I tried to book Haon but she was fully booked.

    So decided to go see KOKO since she was close to me.

    Got there on time and walked into the room. Koko was behind the door and greeted me.

    She was totally different girl from the picture.

    Koko has natural C's but that was all.

    Bath time wasn't good at all. Her BJ skill is below average.

    But she likes to kiss. She kissed me for long time.

    After shower, she gave me rim, BBBJ and kiss. Then climbed on top for cg.

    Maybe after 2 min, she wanted me on top. Changed to missionary and finished in doggy. Cleaned me up and we had some chat. I wanted 2nd round but she didn't want to. More chat and time was up.

    Showered and left.

    Totally disappointed service. Never repeat.

    Rimming, kissing was good but that was all for me.

  8. #1936

    Great report H. L

    Thanks for the feedback and I look forward to partaking in the duo sessions. It is great to have it on the menu. With the right pair it can be dynamite.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Saw LK had my favorite menu item for the first time since I've been with them, so decided to give it a shot.

    Pros: It's the typical LK experience you've come to appreciate and expect, but x2. Both girls are affectionate and accommodating, and worked well as a team. The post-shower double cat bath was a perfect way to get started.

    Cons: Neither closely resembled their pictures, with Koko being furthest from accurate (neither was bad, just not accurate). There was no sexual interaction between them. They are both petite, so if you're packing a bigger barrel than some, you'll need to choose positions wisely to prevent their discomfort.

    As a heads up, cover switching before alternating girls can slow momentum if you're not expecting it.

    Overall it was a good time and recommended for those who enjoy duos, though I wouldn't repeat the duo or individually.

  9. #1935

    LK Duo. Lindy & Koko

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed MOG location is now offering duo sessions with Lindy 389872 and Koko. Anyone goes in would love to hear how it goes.
    Saw LK had my favorite menu item for the first time since I've been with them, so decided to give it a shot.

    Pros: It's the typical LK experience you've come to appreciate and expect, but x2. Both girls are affectionate and accommodating, and worked well as a team. The post-shower double cat bath was a perfect way to get started.

    Cons: Neither closely resembled their pictures, with Koko being furthest from accurate (neither was bad, just not accurate). There was no sexual interaction between them. They are both petite, so if you're packing a bigger barrel than some, you'll need to choose positions wisely to prevent their discomfort.

    As a heads up, cover switching before alternating girls can slow momentum if you're not expecting it.

    Overall it was a good time and recommended for those who enjoy duos, though I wouldn't repeat the duo or individually.

  10. #1934

    Maybe too much?

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed MOG location is now offering duo sessions with Lindy 389872 and Koko. Anyone goes in would love to hear how it goes.
    I'm not to sure if it's really worth it. I just got confirmation that the price is literally double.

  11. #1933

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakePeters926  [View Original Post]
    Carol agency, The One Collection, TouringVIP.

    Same rates, and similar girls.

    FYI Bianca with TOC is formerly Luna of Carol agency, and Helena of TOC seems to share pics with Luna Antonelli of Touring VIP.

    Makes you say hmmm.
    They all have very similar feels. Here is another below. The odd part is when vetting with some they would not accept each other as references. Almost like they feel they can't trust one another. Some have said they don't accept Carol or bondgirlsclub as a reference. There are many more that don't have websites. Talking with the girls, the main reason for all the moves between agencies are no different than you or me changing employers.

    https://www.erotesvipagency1.com/models

  12. #1932

    They all seem to be connected

    Carol agency, The One Collection, TouringVIP.

    Same rates, and similar girls.

    FYI Bianca with TOC is formerly Luna of Carol agency, and Helena of TOC seems to share pics with Luna Antonelli of Touring VIP.

    Makes you say hmmm.

  13. #1931

    Duos at LK

    Just noticed MOG location is now offering duo sessions with Lindy 389872 and Koko. Anyone goes in would love to hear how it goes.

  14. #1930

    They have been around

    Quote Originally Posted by OryDamian1  [View Original Post]
    She has a lot of positive reviews, but I never heard of this agency before. The website is a little janky. Is it new?
    They mainly have visited and serviced other cities. The website could be a lot better but advertise mainly on Eros. The girls rotate and like CA and TOC check the reviews so you know before you go. Oh and one more note, there is a good chance a deposit will be requested. This is to hold your scheduled appointment and is legit. Goes toward the total donation and for me was 100 on a hour appointment. If you bail on the appointment then you will lose the money down. Not sure if it is always requested, just know it might be. The girls have short windows usually one to three day stays. V. Backer is a heavy hitter if she pops up and I have only heard great things about Sophie Mendes.

  15. #1929

    Meena

    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    With the "lots of kissing" - was she particularly into dfk the whole session? Or was it just a lot of light kissing?

    Just curious because I'll be back in town this month and would like to visit her if she's into it. I find that enthusiastic kissing the whole time is really a make-or-break point for me.
    It's DFK and I had to stop a few times for air.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape