Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 977 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 14648
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11318
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeProwler  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this past week. Coms were slow then picked up. She wanted to verify on FaceTime so I did. Met at her private residence. 500 stones total, 400 for hour and 100 for GFE which was just BBBJ. No kissing. She was not enthusiastic and not as sharp as the photos which are obviously filtered. A little thicker but really soft skin. Still sexy and tight kitty. Felt rushed, cause she got up quick and stood by the door and left after 20 minutes. Not really worth that much if you don't get into it imo. I just had to see for myself. Probably wouldn't repeat. Confirmed why younger girls just arnt my thing, even tho they are my age. We did BBBJ, daty, cowgirl, doggie, cfs. Thought about asking for some of the donation back but didn't want to be a dick and burn the bridge so I considered it an L and bounced. Happy hunting!
    Aww man, that kinda confirmed my suspicions. She is hard to get ahold of from my experiences as well, and I just stopped trying after a long while. As far as the younger providers go, I have had some luck in Florida. One of them I do believe got out of the game but I have another that I am still close with when I am in the area. DM me if you're interested, she does have a link I can provide.

  2. #11317

    Cactus

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    The cactus is still there. It's the lot next door to the south that has been cleared.
    Yes your correct it's still there.

    I looked over quickly in traffic.

  3. #11316

    Anybody Seen Tiffany?

    Anybody Seen Tiffany? She Hasn't Posted In A While And She Hasn't Been On Snapchat In A Week Or Two.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7274057454/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 279174499_141180005131494_5005561189809372167_n.jpg‎   ff4e6e40195e67eaba0e6785a31033e3_f.jpg‎  

  4. #11315

    Cactus remains standing

    The cactus is still there. It's the lot next door to the south that has been cleared.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Driving on us 19 yesterday the motel is gone, just dirt.

  5. #11314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Red

    I'veseen that face before but never met her and can't remember the name but she was reviewed under a different name I think. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm;6801382[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/165385361[/URL]

    I've searched for reviews but no info on this one.

    Red doesn't even return any hits.

    PM or post here.

    Tia.
    .

  6. #11313

    Red

    She is legit. I've seen her in Pinellas Park. Had a car date with her. Got a nice BBBJ, can't remember if she did cim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    Read is legit. She works out of one of the motels on and. 4th St. I was over there visiting someone else this week and got a good look at her. I think she's pretty. Nice long hair and red lips. I can't speak to service, but I am interested.

  7. #11312
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    Read is legit. She works out of one of the motels on and. 4th St. I was over there visiting someone else this week and got a good look at her. I think she's pretty. Nice long hair and red lips. I can't speak to service, but I am interested.
    I saw her years ago. Chubby little thing and the larger pics in her ad were representative of her at the time. She was a little distracted and complaining a little about life (friends steal ect) but nothing to say stay away. Saw her for a BJ which was pretty decent albeit half mast down. Where she failed miserably was the end when I cim. She freaked out and ran to the bathroom while jr was still unloading. She is def a no on that.

  8. #11311

    Red real deal

    Read is legit. She works out of one of the motels on and. 4th St. I was over there visiting someone else this week and got a good look at her. I think she's pretty. Nice long hair and red lips. I can't speak to service, but I am interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/165385361

    I've searched for reviews but no info on this one.

    Red doesn't even return any hits.

    PM or post here.

    Tia.

  9. #11310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 323

    4'9" Red

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/165385361

    I've searched for reviews but no info on this one.

    Red doesn't even return any hits.

    PM or post here.

    Tia.

  10. #11309

    Nyc

    Just wanted to come on here and let my fellow st Pete mongers know that I just got back from NYC and had the time of my life. I did a ton of homework before going and so if anyone is going and wants recs let me know. I went to two orgys (and now have the party throwers number), several different Asian shops / houses, and can give my take on the few escorts I saw or what the landscape seemed like. I'm talking about mid town Manhattan by the way.

    It's overwhelming the amount of info and experience I got in a few days so just throwing it out there if anyone's interested. Feel free to DM. Happy to be back home. Need to find a good regular LOL. Have found ms. Reliable yet.

  11. #11308

    Olde St. Pete is disappearing before our eyes

    Need to send that one off with a 21 cum salute!

    Of all the notels on the 34th strip, that one was in pretty decent condition. Nice exterior paint and landscaping. It was a nice place to unload on/in someone. Classy until the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Driving on us 19 yesterday the motel is gone, just dirt.

  12. #11307
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #11306
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate6969  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! Thanks for TOFTT ad posting your review. I certainly wouldn't give her a shot now!
    Yeah, it seems like maybe 2 bills would get me normal full service but she is absolutely not worth that price unless she's also going to detail my car, clean my house, and do meal prep for a week.

  14. #11305

    Cactus Motel

    Driving on us 19 yesterday the motel is gone, just dirt.

  15. #11304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Marcy, I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Busty MILF Marcy is available or dates tomorrow (Wednesday) in Largo. Pics and digits in link.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...2duen0hf-X4Um6
    She was an honest, chill, good time the couple of times I met her way in the past. If she hasn't changed, you can't go wrong. She's not the freakiest girl between the sheets, but definitely one of the more normal chicks in the business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape