Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1052
-
02-23-24 10:14 #737Senior Member

Posts: 26Holy Shit
Had some time with her last night. Holy ever loving shit. Absolutely everything someone should be. Not cheap, but worth every penny. Unfortunately she's leaving Monday. Probably a good thing for my wallet.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 14:39 #736Senior Member

Posts: 2959Alessandra
Damn, I wish I had logged on closer to the time you posted this! I actually had some free time this morning and I spent it with my UUTR. While I thoroughly enjoyed the time, I'd have gone with Alessandra if I'd know she had a room!
Originally Posted by YoungRelax
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 19:28 #735Senior Member

Posts: 791Who is this?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-d936a6a3e592
I am drawing a blank here but totally recognize the pics. I think the age might be throwing me off as well.
-
02-20-24 20:27 #734Senior Member

Posts: 115Alessandra
Alessandra has a spot to host at hotel local. So if you've been holding out about it because of that now you got no excuse. Go and see her, you won't be disappointed!
-
02-20-24 07:21 #733Senior Member

Posts: 25Alice
Alice is an Asian crypto currency scammer. Hi, go to Whatsapp, I make tons of money on crypto, blah blah blah. Don't waste your time.
-
02-16-24 07:38 #732Senior Member

Posts: 115Alessandra
Have had the opportunity to meet this girl off of SA a couple of times and she is such a fun time. She is a no BS girl and please be respectful. She is so sexual and the accent is a real turn on for me. Had the fortunate opportunity to host at my place and it was well worth the risk. Payed for the hour but got way more. Met at safe location then brought back to house. From moment I saw her I am drawn to her. Her body is so sexy. Multiple positions, multiple rounds, all experience that I would never forget. She has good comes and very respectable. She is pricey gentleman but if you like quality and want a beautiful sexy young woman then she is just for you. She cannot host but can do cardates in her car or meet you at your convenience. I don't have link to SA profile as I am not longer on there but I have posted a few pics below so you can find her profile by looking but also I have number that she's let me be able to share so you can PM me if interested. Just remember she is pricey but she'll give you an experience you won't forget and she won't be around much longer. Cheers!
-
02-10-24 10:36 #731Senior Member

Posts: 217Yes
Yeah I wrote a review on her a while back. She showed up dressed like a hobo and the body odor was really bad. I actually said something about it and saw her one more time. She came better dressed and better smelling. Not a bad date. She pretty much does was she's asked but not a lot of enthusiasm. I think it's a YMMV depending on her mood that day.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 14:47 #730Banned Member

Posts: 120She definitely looks like a person who if you told me that she smells. I believe you without hesitation.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 14:38 #729Senior Member

Posts: 323She is really cute. I sent you email with a few question, if you have a minute, please check.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 12:14 #728Senior Member

Posts: 157Sierra
I met her a few weeks back. Was a good time, not sure I would repeat. Not sure if it is her thing or maybe she forgot to wear deodorant but man there was a whiff. She is very needy and texts a lot which can be annoying. Damage was $200 but had to pay for a room, so came out to $300 but she said we can hang out for hours. Not very personable. Maybe in a pinch. Curious if anyone else has met with her. The arm pit smell really has me not wanting to see her again. DATY was very good and tasty so it seemed odd.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...794bea748c6efd
-
01-21-24 13:35 #727Regular Member

Posts: 12Call the number
You won't be upset I promise.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 08:31 #726Regular Member

Posts: 16Seeking Arrangement Payment
I was on SA about 5-6 years back but haven't been since then. At the time, I used a Vanilla Gift Card (debit) to pay the monthly subscription fee. Does that still work? Would it work for Secret Benefits as well? Thanks for your help.
-
01-20-24 05:24 #725Senior Member

Posts: 824That's really good for her. But for what she's charging. I'd love to know if she's fucking too.
Originally Posted by Tater05
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 20:38 #724Senior Member

Posts: 151Inquiring Minds. . .
. . Are spinning trying to figure out where we can find and if we can share your good fortune in house cleaning services?
Originally Posted by Tater05
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 20:26 #723Senior Member

Posts: 824That's great an all. But is she fucking?
Originally Posted by Tater05
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





