Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 11214
-
02-20-24 19:01 #8739Banned Member

Posts: 171Probably more, with normal bar type or online dating. I have 4 this month from Seeking.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 16:48 #8738Senior Member

Posts: 95IRL: In Real Life.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
GPS: Golden Pussy Syndrome.
-
02-20-24 16:00 #8737Senior Member

Posts: 3338As HG says, there's no such thing as free pussy. I have a 25 year relationship, just the 'capital cost' of that has been multiple 6 figures. Then the carrying costs, I'd have to spend a lot on sugar to make that up.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 14:11 #8736Senior Member

Posts: 1023The discussion here lately is mostly about overpaying for girls that are average everyday girls. Giving up big cash to them and treating them like they're a top 10 model or something. As I've said my fishing pond on seeking has greatly diminished in the past couple of years in the younger ages. So I've expanded my game beyond it. I myself don't always go for the hottest girl. Not that I don't have hot girls in my stable. But sometimes a girl that is a 6 or 7 will rock your cock a hell of a lot better than a hot 10 girl that is a dead fish in bed. So my stable is a mix of girls. From 6's to 10's. For me performance in bed is a lot more important than how hot a girl is "perceived" by others. And why the heck would I post pics of my girls?! I used to do that years ago only to be burned on a couple lovelies that white knights, captsaveahos on here ruined and I lost them. I learned my lesson so that will never happen again. A true sugarbaby should be kept private. The point is for dudes to stop simpin on chics that are an everyday girl.
-
02-20-24 14:11 #8735Senior Member

Posts: 622If you're outside Seeking, there's no need to offer sugaring. Unless the person you're going after has prior sugar experience, if not, offering sugar will work against you and you might get a slap on the face or get blacklisted. There are lots of informative videos that teach you how to pick up girls in different scenarios. Just need to do your research and own studying. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:50 #8734Senior Member

Posts: 622Wow. That's impressive. You average 24 new girls every year.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:48 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 622Haha. My friend just joined one yesterday and sent me the screenshots. It's called lunalust. Ai.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:46 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/20/2024
Playdoh: Japanese girl in her late 20's. She lives in Orange, not Cypress. Her looks are a 6/7 and her body is a 7. She's looking for $200 ppm for a M&G. She's probably one of those strictly paid platonic dates girls. It's hard to say if she's looking for intimacy or not. Japanese girls are either very open sexually or very conservative. From her profile pic, she looks like the conservative type.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-5f428b95bd03
KindGeek: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-f0be1aab49f1
Sweetangelgirl: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-0a5d7ff2d7ea
Angelash: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-f856b520d8f9
-
02-20-24 13:37 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 622What is IRL? I guess you mean URL. Not everybody likes to share their experiences. Most people prefer to keep it private and discreet. And what's the point to tell anyway?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:34 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 622Headless shots don't count. Did you meet your model SB on Seeking? What does GPS stand for anyway? It's not on the abbreviations page and not in Google search. I assume HG is the HollywoodGuy. It's hard to read your post with all the abbreviations and jargon.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:01 #8729Banned Member

Posts: 171Average of 2 new per month for 10 years.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I was thinking about how much money I have spent on this. Started High School with street walkers, then strippers, ads in the newspaper, Craigslist, HX, Tinder, Seeking. The time, money, and everything else that goes along with BBFS is crazy.
-
02-20-24 09:37 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 3338Here's a question
Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.
I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.
-
02-20-24 02:03 #8727Senior Member

Posts: 3338Talk
Is cheap. Bring evidence. I do it, I did it. Posted multiple photos. My SB is indeed a model who has walked a runway. She is on Instagram, one of three I posted about. I am way over twice her age. I have two bowl buddies on this site who have seen her full set of pics. They'll vouch for me. No I am not going to post for you guys. The last time I did this, one dude here directly contacted the girl, another one on Instagram w / a modelling page, started asking her for her rates and whether she did bare, and it screwed the pooch for me.
There are the simps that HG describes, but they are few and far between and they are not what is causing the envy of those who complain about GPS. If a girl gets one of those guys, she has them, and she doesn't need to have a profile active on seeking.
Again, if you are so great at this, show the evidence.
-
02-20-24 00:29 #8726Senior Member

Posts: 340Don't worry.
AI pussy is just around the corner.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 00:07 #8725Senior Member

Posts: 1023Start off with very mild flirting to gauge their vibe. From there either I go sugar route or just to take them out for a light brunch or lunch somewhere. Every girl is different on what they are down with. I also chat up mid 20's and older. So sugar arrangements aren't always the road it goes down.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




