Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 11208
-
02-20-24 13:48 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 622Haha. My friend just joined one yesterday and sent me the screenshots. It's called lunalust. Ai.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:46 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 622SB Reviews 02/20/2024
Playdoh: Japanese girl in her late 20's. She lives in Orange, not Cypress. Her looks are a 6/7 and her body is a 7. She's looking for $200 ppm for a M&G. She's probably one of those strictly paid platonic dates girls. It's hard to say if she's looking for intimacy or not. Japanese girls are either very open sexually or very conservative. From her profile pic, she looks like the conservative type.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-5f428b95bd03
KindGeek: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-f0be1aab49f1
Sweetangelgirl: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-0a5d7ff2d7ea
Angelash: Fake / Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-f856b520d8f9
-
02-20-24 13:37 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 622What is IRL? I guess you mean URL. Not everybody likes to share their experiences. Most people prefer to keep it private and discreet. And what's the point to tell anyway?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:34 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 622Headless shots don't count. Did you meet your model SB on Seeking? What does GPS stand for anyway? It's not on the abbreviations page and not in Google search. I assume HG is the HollywoodGuy. It's hard to read your post with all the abbreviations and jargon.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 13:01 #8729Banned Member

Posts: 171Average of 2 new per month for 10 years.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I was thinking about how much money I have spent on this. Started High School with street walkers, then strippers, ads in the newspaper, Craigslist, HX, Tinder, Seeking. The time, money, and everything else that goes along with BBFS is crazy.
-
02-20-24 09:37 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 3337Here's a question
Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.
I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.
-
02-20-24 02:03 #8727Senior Member

Posts: 3337Talk
Is cheap. Bring evidence. I do it, I did it. Posted multiple photos. My SB is indeed a model who has walked a runway. She is on Instagram, one of three I posted about. I am way over twice her age. I have two bowl buddies on this site who have seen her full set of pics. They'll vouch for me. No I am not going to post for you guys. The last time I did this, one dude here directly contacted the girl, another one on Instagram w / a modelling page, started asking her for her rates and whether she did bare, and it screwed the pooch for me.
There are the simps that HG describes, but they are few and far between and they are not what is causing the envy of those who complain about GPS. If a girl gets one of those guys, she has them, and she doesn't need to have a profile active on seeking.
Again, if you are so great at this, show the evidence.
-
02-20-24 00:29 #8726Senior Member

Posts: 340Don't worry.
AI pussy is just around the corner.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 00:07 #8725Senior Member

Posts: 1019Start off with very mild flirting to gauge their vibe. From there either I go sugar route or just to take them out for a light brunch or lunch somewhere. Every girl is different on what they are down with. I also chat up mid 20's and older. So sugar arrangements aren't always the road it goes down.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 23:59 #8724Senior Member

Posts: 5602Simps are only the beginning, like a baby step to being a total doormat. I have said on here before, my live in GF is an online domme. Simping gets her attention but its the subs and gooners that send insane money online to these girls. And once these girls get a taste of that there is no going back. There is nary a nipple or glimpse of pussy to be found. In fact there is a whole cult of girls that don't even reveal their face. Just all body with private areas covered.
So there is a bit of a trickle down effect that makes its way down to our level. And for the girls that are sugaring a large number are in the cult of the "sprinkle sprinkle lady" SheraSeven on tiktok. An overweight middle aged gal of color that teaches girls how to be rinsers. Although they may give up some punanny from time to time (if there is a ring involved or all their bills are covered).
Overall SA has hit the skids especially in the 18-20 range. Social media really is the better medium if you have the time to pursue it. Met my live in on SA 10 years ago and my out of town girl on TikTok just over a year ago. And while meeting girls in the wild has always been doable. If you're a homebody like me it's just not feasible. On a personal note I have been out of the scene for almost a year but keep close tabs on it as I know I will get back in the bowl at some point. But for now I will just stick to my live in and my out of town GF. Obviously improving your game will keep the costs down but that takes a lot of work too especially if you have been in a long term monogamous relationship (like 10+ years).
But keep up the good work and keep the actual interactions posted as they are very entertaining and informative.
-
02-19-24 23:46 #8723Senior Member

Posts: 422Good advice, I think I'm going to take it. Pioneer new lands and expand my horizons. Fight the hoeflation by opening new markets. Haha I'll get some business cards printed out with CEO or something on them, and start handing them out to the girls at Bristol Farms and the like (I chatted up a hottie pimping some gourmet cheese samples the other day but she declined my advances due to a BF. Allegedly). I have a t-shirt I wear to the gym sometimes that says SUGARDADDY. TAKING APPLICATIONS but all it does is piss off some of the older women and make guys laugh. LOL A quick chat and a business card, to let the thoughts start to percolate in her tiny female brain, may be just the ticket. Low pressure and if they reach out later then they are self-screened so to speak.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
Are you treating it as just asking them out and regular flirting, or are you bringing up (even hinting) at sugar right off the bat? I'm fishing in the same waters and it seems like with the age gap the subject of sugar needs to come up relatively quickly.
-
02-19-24 23:45 #8722Senior Member

Posts: 2459/10 ricepussy
Sent her a message and she viewed my profile and didn't respond. GODAM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-b5fc4a97982d
That is some fine ass rice pussy.
-
02-19-24 23:38 #8721Senior Member

Posts: 245I said yes to Hana's anal offer and she blocked me LOL. What a jerk.
-
02-19-24 23:00 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 1019And I'll say the word again SIMPS! I really don't care if some of you here don't Ike it. And bro please don't call them Instagram models. Sure there are some real models on insta but alot are instahos. Instagram "model" is a laughable term. I've fucked real models. A real model is in print and has walked a runway. Not some ho on insta that has never done that. As I mentioned I'm not always on seeking because the young pool I fish in is a tiny pond now. Have to look elsewhere nowadays for young honeys. SM has many different avenues. Tiktok, insta, etc. Shit I remember when Whisper was brand new and I was finding young booty on there. And if you have some personality and decent looks. Talk to the girls in public. It's not hard. Online isn't the only avenue. You don't have to be hot to talk to a girl. Know how to be charming and make a girl laugh. Lots of young honeydips are into what they like to call a Zaddy now. lol I have a young hot 20 yo White girl that's a local supermarket cashier that I'm taking out soon and a cute Alt look 19 yo young Latina that I talked to at the local yoshinoya that I'm working on as well. And I'm in my late 40's. So expand yourself and try different avenues to get that sweet booty. Seeking isn't the only game in town. The rampant PPS on there is just ridiculous. I'm letting my subscription expire because my fishing pool size there is just not worth it anymore. And the only chics sticking around are older veterans that I consider expensive prostitutes now. Not real sugarbabies. Hoeflation is right. lol
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 22:25 #8719Senior Member

Posts: 422Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





