Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 748 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8739
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's impressive. You average 24 new girls every year.
    Probably more, with normal bar type or online dating. I have 4 this month from Seeking.

  2. #8738
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    What is IRL? I guess you mean URL. Not everybody likes to share their experiences. Most people prefer to keep it private and discreet. And what's the point to tell anyway?
    IRL: In Real Life.

    GPS: Golden Pussy Syndrome.

  3. #8737
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Average of 2 new per month for 10 years.

    I was thinking about how much money I have spent on this. Started High School with street walkers, then strippers, ads in the newspaper, Craigslist, HX, Tinder, Seeking. The time, money, and everything else that goes along with BBFS is crazy.
    As HG says, there's no such thing as free pussy. I have a 25 year relationship, just the 'capital cost' of that has been multiple 6 figures. Then the carrying costs, I'd have to spend a lot on sugar to make that up.

  4. #8736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    The discussion here lately is mostly about overpaying for girls that are average everyday girls. Giving up big cash to them and treating them like they're a top 10 model or something. As I've said my fishing pond on seeking has greatly diminished in the past couple of years in the younger ages. So I've expanded my game beyond it. I myself don't always go for the hottest girl. Not that I don't have hot girls in my stable. But sometimes a girl that is a 6 or 7 will rock your cock a hell of a lot better than a hot 10 girl that is a dead fish in bed. So my stable is a mix of girls. From 6's to 10's. For me performance in bed is a lot more important than how hot a girl is "perceived" by others. And why the heck would I post pics of my girls?! I used to do that years ago only to be burned on a couple lovelies that white knights, captsaveahos on here ruined and I lost them. I learned my lesson so that will never happen again. A true sugarbaby should be kept private. The point is for dudes to stop simpin on chics that are an everyday girl.

  5. #8735
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Good advice, I think I'm going to take it. Pioneer new lands and expand my horizons. Fight the hoeflation by opening new markets. Haha I'll get some business cards printed out with CEO or something on them, and start handing them out to the girls at Bristol Farms and the like (I chatted up a hottie pimping some gourmet cheese samples the other day but she declined my advances due to a BF. Allegedly). I have a t-shirt I wear to the gym sometimes that says SUGARDADDY. TAKING APPLICATIONS but all it does is piss off some of the older women and make guys laugh. LOL A quick chat and a business card, to let the thoughts start to percolate in her tiny female brain, may be just the ticket. Low pressure and if they reach out later then they are self-screened so to speak.

    Are you treating it as just asking them out and regular flirting, or are you bringing up (even hinting) at sugar right off the bat? I'm fishing in the same waters and it seems like with the age gap the subject of sugar needs to come up relatively quickly.
    If you're outside Seeking, there's no need to offer sugaring. Unless the person you're going after has prior sugar experience, if not, offering sugar will work against you and you might get a slap on the face or get blacklisted. There are lots of informative videos that teach you how to pick up girls in different scenarios. Just need to do your research and own studying. Good luck!

  6. #8734
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Average of 2 new per month for 10 years.

    I was thinking about how much money I have spent on this. Started High School with street walkers, then strippers, ads in the newspaper, Craigslist, HX, Tinder, Seeking. The time, money, and everything else that goes along with BBFS is crazy.
    Wow. That's impressive. You average 24 new girls every year.

  7. #8733
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    AI pussy is just around the corner.
    Haha. My friend just joined one yesterday and sent me the screenshots. It's called lunalust. Ai.

  8. #8732

    SB Reviews 02/20/2024

    Playdoh: Japanese girl in her late 20's. She lives in Orange, not Cypress. Her looks are a 6/7 and her body is a 7. She's looking for $200 ppm for a M&G. She's probably one of those strictly paid platonic dates girls. It's hard to say if she's looking for intimacy or not. Japanese girls are either very open sexually or very conservative. From her profile pic, she looks like the conservative type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-5f428b95bd03

    KindGeek: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-f0be1aab49f1

    Sweetangelgirl: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-0a5d7ff2d7ea

    Angelash: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-f856b520d8f9

  9. #8731
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.

    I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.
    What is IRL? I guess you mean URL. Not everybody likes to share their experiences. Most people prefer to keep it private and discreet. And what's the point to tell anyway?

  10. #8730
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Is cheap. Bring evidence. I do it, I did it. Posted multiple photos. My SB is indeed a model who has walked a runway. She is on Instagram, one of three I posted about. I am way over twice her age. I have two bowl buddies on this site who have seen her full set of pics. They'll vouch for me. No I am not going to post for you guys. The last time I did this, one dude here directly contacted the girl, another one on Instagram w / a modelling page, started asking her for her rates and whether she did bare, and it screwed the pooch for me.

    There are the simps that HG describes, but they are few and far between and they are not what is causing the envy of those who complain about GPS. If a girl gets one of those guys, she has them, and she doesn't need to have a profile active on seeking.

    Again, if you are so great at this, show the evidence.
    Headless shots don't count. Did you meet your model SB on Seeking? What does GPS stand for anyway? It's not on the abbreviations page and not in Google search. I assume HG is the HollywoodGuy. It's hard to read your post with all the abbreviations and jargon.

  11. #8729
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.

    I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.
    Average of 2 new per month for 10 years.

    I was thinking about how much money I have spent on this. Started High School with street walkers, then strippers, ads in the newspaper, Craigslist, HX, Tinder, Seeking. The time, money, and everything else that goes along with BBFS is crazy.

  12. #8728

    Here's a question

    Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.

    I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.

  13. #8727

    Talk

    Is cheap. Bring evidence. I do it, I did it. Posted multiple photos. My SB is indeed a model who has walked a runway. She is on Instagram, one of three I posted about. I am way over twice her age. I have two bowl buddies on this site who have seen her full set of pics. They'll vouch for me. No I am not going to post for you guys. The last time I did this, one dude here directly contacted the girl, another one on Instagram w / a modelling page, started asking her for her rates and whether she did bare, and it screwed the pooch for me.

    There are the simps that HG describes, but they are few and far between and they are not what is causing the envy of those who complain about GPS. If a girl gets one of those guys, she has them, and she doesn't need to have a profile active on seeking.

    Again, if you are so great at this, show the evidence.

  14. #8726

    Don't worry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.
    AI pussy is just around the corner.

  15. #8725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Good advice, I think I'm going to take it. Pioneer new lands and expand my horizons. Fight the hoeflation by opening new markets. Haha I'll get some business cards printed out with CEO or something on them, and start handing them out to the girls at Bristol Farms and the like (I chatted up a hottie pimping some gourmet cheese samples the other day but she declined my advances due to a BF. Allegedly). I have a t-shirt I wear to the gym sometimes that says SUGARDADDY. TAKING APPLICATIONS but all it does is piss off some of the older women and make guys laugh. LOL A quick chat and a business card, to let the thoughts start to percolate in her tiny female brain, may be just the ticket. Low pressure and if they reach out later then they are self-screened so to speak.

    Are you treating it as just asking them out and regular flirting, or are you bringing up (even hinting) at sugar right off the bat? I'm fishing in the same waters and it seems like with the age gap the subject of sugar needs to come up relatively quickly.
    Start off with very mild flirting to gauge their vibe. From there either I go sugar route or just to take them out for a light brunch or lunch somewhere. Every girl is different on what they are down with. I also chat up mid 20's and older. So sugar arrangements aren't always the road it goes down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape