Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 1469 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 28184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21164

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    I don't normally join in these "memory lane" threads, but Brooke was probably the third girl I saw professionally in the hobby. We stayed friends long after DM was gone, she needed money from time to time and loved the stupid cult movies I loved to watch. Lost track of her after I nuked my facebook account, still miss that lady.
    Cutie but naughty Natasha loved meeting her. Wow so many pretty girls to choose.

  2. #21163

    DM Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa and Lisa. I'm still smiling and Junior misses them both. I used to run marathons and those girls wore me out Ajdal out

    .
    I don't normally join in these "memory lane" threads, but Brooke was probably the third girl I saw professionally in the hobby. We stayed friends long after DM was gone, she needed money from time to time and loved the stupid cult movies I loved to watch. Lost track of her after I nuked my facebook account, still miss that lady.

  3. #21162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    DM Tampa

    Vanessa and Lisa. I'm still smiling and Junior misses them both. I used to run marathons and those girls wore me out Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikip777;6796070[URL
    https://web.archive.org/web/20130127155216/http://discretemeetsoftampabay.com/meet-the-girls.html[/URL]

    https://web.archive.org/web/20130127...the-girls.html

    Note: Pages take a second to load
    .

  4. #21161
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    DM girls were almost universally amazing but Samantha and Chrissy were my absolute favorites. I seriously would've wife'd up either of those two adorable hotties.
    I only saw Samantha once, but she was a lot of fun. Apparently she rode horses quite a bit, and as you surely know. She definitely knew how to ride! .

  5. #21160

    Tall Tampa Trish New Number

    Hey mongers, got a message from Tall Trish! She's got a new number and staying at Alamo off Nebraska ave. To get to her take Route Eight13 and then turn onto Route 942 and slowly go down 9th ave and look for 3XX. You'll get in touch with her there! You know she's one of the best so make sure you save her new digits because she's got no way to get in contact with why'all.

    P.S. Knock on room 7 at the Alamo if you just can't follow my directions to her.

    To the monger at the court yard Marriott who said EJ sent you, give her her phone back, she's tried multiple ways to reach you and hasn't had any success and that's not the way to keep her to yourself, she needs her phone ASAP.

  6. #21159

    Emy

    Took a chance on Emy the other night and had an awesome time. I hit her up Saturday afternoon & she seemed accommodating to my wants quoting me $. 80 with DATY & DATO included. Hh without these extras was $. 50. Since I couldn't break away right then she told me to just to hit her up whenever I was free. I didn't hit her back till after a 11 pm but she was still down and confirmed the earlier deal. I get to her hotel on North Dale to find this sexy Cubana waiting for me. The pics on her add & the one she sent below are accurate. It wasn't long before she was on the bed with her legs spread wide. She really got into the DATY, grinding into my face, squeezing her thighs on my head, and grabbing my head and pushing it into her cat. After she reached an O she was immediately on all fours & I went in for DATO. Once again she's bucking back and reaching back pushing my face against her rear. Once she couldn't take anymore oral she gave me a very brief CBJ before getting back on all fours for some doggy. She was moaning and bucking back and it was so good I never made it to anymore positions.

    She is really sweet, friendly, and receptive. If she sticks around I will definitely keep her in my rotation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/165152060
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NqjaIrTDRdC6HxW3H63PJg.jpg‎  

  7. #21158

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    I miss them! Kiko was the one I vibed best with, but you were guaranteed a good time with whichever you chose.
    She was great plus did doubles which were even better!

  8. #21157
    I miss them! Kiko was the one I vibed best with, but you were guaranteed a good time with whichever you chose.


  9. #21156

    DM again

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    DM girls were almost universally amazing but Samantha and Chrissy were my absolute favorites. I seriously would've wife'd up either of those two adorable hotties.
    Posts about DM seem to pop up about once a year, and always triggers a trip down memory lane. Absolutely the best agency experiences I ever had, and very few indies surpassed them.

    Samantha absolutely the best pro fuck I ever had. We just clicked and she was a tiger when she was into it. Didn't stay long enough for me to get multiple visits, but the couple of interactions we had were phenomenal. Saw Kylie at DM a couple of times, then moved close to me when she went to Feather Sound. We got together regularly, often spur of the moment. Always the sexy cheerleader and willing to try new things. Last I heard she had moved home to Indiana. Saw Kiko a couple of years ago, but no recent contacts. Most of the rest seem to have just melted away.

    Sampled a couple of dozen there over the years, and don't think I had but 1, maybe two, poor experiences and one of those was because the girl showed up sloppy drunk. Even that was an OK experience. Not sure how they recruited, but can't think of many current providers who would have even gotten in the door there. Miss that place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails samm2.jpg‎  

  10. #21155
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMilf  [View Original Post]
    She was a hot MILF that I used to see in the weekly basis. Man $$ in hour that would end up almost 2 hours. I was in touch with her until covet hit the area then she suddenly disappeared I miss that ass.
    Damn good memories for you lucky bastards. I only had the pleasure of Riley when she was briefly in Pinellas. One thing this demonstrates is how much the hobby has changed for the worst over the years. Hot mostly drug free girls were plentiful back then. Now it's mostly scraps left over and maybe a decent one sprinkled in every once in a while.

  11. #21154

    Jadii

    Quote Originally Posted by Converse  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I use to think it was fake, not so sure now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/165096736#.
    She's not fake. Saw her last year, should be a review from me here someplace. She loves her candy but if you get her when she needs a refill, she's a ton of fun. BBBJ, massage, sexy dancing. Rates back ten were $2. 5 for the hour, but I think they went up. Tiny cute spinner who is very accommodating. Everything has a price with her, so don't expect a flat rate. Anal is the only hard no I ran into. Has her own car and no management that I could detect.

  12. #21153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMilf  [View Original Post]
    Man I miss that wonderful ass.
    She had the best professional attitude and the best ass. I even emailed Alana and complimented Isabella on how great she was. She came to my house and made absolutely sure she didn't leave any trace behind. That was so refreshing from other independent girls I had prior. I saw Isabella again after DM, but it wasn't the same, you could tell she was pulling out of the hobby soon. But that big smooth booty, oh yes!

  13. #21152

    I miss her she was amazing wish I could find someone like her now

    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    She's since moved out of Florida and is out of the business.
    Man I miss that wonderful ass.

  14. #21151

    Oh man Good memories with Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    Gina was my favorite. Stayed in touch with her even when she moved back home. Sadly she passed away a few years ago. Anyone know of any of the others are still around or stay in touch with any of them?
    She was a hot MILF that I used to see in the weekly basis. Man $$ in hour that would end up almost 2 hours. I was in touch with her until covet hit the area then she suddenly disappeared I miss that ass.

  15. #21150
    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled across this ad on LC while searching for another provider. It looks like they bounce around the state and were in this area most recently in December and January. I'm fairly certain that the girl on the left is Pebbles, who was around briefly at the beginning of last year and was reviewed a few times on here. I tried setting something up with her back then, but she was making the process overly complicated so it never happened. I'd like to give it another shot so I'll be keeping my eye out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/164875991#.
    Any luck setting anything up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape