Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 37319
-
02-20-24 11:16 #31244Senior Member

Posts: 101Caramel Lust
Have anyone tried her and if she's worth the time?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/260765512923
-
02-20-24 11:09 #31243Senior Member

Posts: 101Caramel Lust
Have anyone tried her and is she even worth the time?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/260765512923
-
02-20-24 10:59 #31242Senior Member

Posts: 1069Yup. Tried multiple times
The 1st time I hit her up she responds immediately. Tried to set something up and she says wasn't ready need an hour. I tried later and a few days later and a week or so later still no reply. I heard she was fun to be with. But I gave up.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 10:23 #31241Senior Member

Posts: 146Mission impossible
I know some have seen her, but I wonder how common / frequently because her comms are terrible for me. Between flakes and just taking forever to respond, it's been impossible to land this one. Anybody have similar problems?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/505013428155
-
02-20-24 07:49 #31240Senior Member

Posts: 577Jessica
The second one is legit, she's cool, everything covered. Typical Cali girl, cool vibes.
Originally Posted by JoeJohm
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 23:14 #31239Senior Member

Posts: 31Sumosearch
Anybody have any luck on this site? I seen a few that are on other sites as well.
-
02-19-24 23:13 #31238Senior Member

Posts: 336Jazz
The second one is more likely legit. She has an ad on Tryst.
Originally Posted by JoeJohm
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23
-
02-19-24 22:14 #31237Senior Member

Posts: 1449First one I would say 99.9% sure fake second one I'm about 50/50. Just remember if they ask for deposit it's fake. Give them a go the second one got a fat ass. Be safe good luck.
Originally Posted by JoeJohm
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:54 #31236Senior Member

Posts: 371Thr first one is most likely fake since it has all services listed I'm sure it will ask for a deposit or have unsolicited sexual talk.
Originally Posted by JoeJohm
[View Original Post]
As for the second if that is Jasmine then she is real she pops up from time to time there are reviews about her. But she can be kind of a ***** from my experience. Ghosted multiple times and has talked trash about hobbyists. I've never seen her due to the ghosting but her bad attitude has made me not want too. There should be plenty of reviews about her and some have had good experiences.
-
02-19-24 19:23 #31235Regular Member

Posts: 18Any word on these two
I'm assuming there's no way they're real. Both TGTBT but figured it's worth a shot asking just in case. I would love for my assumption to be proven wrong.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/040181845966
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/099454498583
-
02-19-24 14:35 #31234Senior Member

Posts: 353Jessica
After 3 days of trying to meet up with Jessica, I finally did this morning. Comms can be so spotty with her, at least in my experience it is but we set a time last night and it worked out. In my dream she was wearing only a bath towel when I arrived, we hugged and chatted for a bit. I got undressed and under the sheets with her. Great personality, great body, very sexy IMO, zero monkey that I saw. She did have a real cat in the room though, LOL. I enjoyed DATY, then she got on top for some cowgirl action, finished in the bag, cleaned up and chatted a bit more. I will repeat, damage was 1. 5 for the half.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/494588379073
-
02-19-24 12:41 #31233Senior Member

Posts: 223Love Lynn
I've been seeing her posts for a long time and she seems to update images fairly regularly so I have no doubt she is exactly what she puts forward, although I always feel she has a very harsh / worn look to her. Are her breasts enhanced? I will see that most reviews of her have been positive, although your post has me thinking that it is a positive, yet mechanical performance at this point.
Originally Posted by CAHiker
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 12:15 #31232Senior Member

Posts: 352Asian GFE Club
I did not see Lulu but I saw Jojo several days ago. Her pics are accurate. Really young and cute GND J girl. I guess she is in her early to mid 20's. Nice soft body with some curves. We had a quick shower with no preview. On the bed, I finished 2 shots in one hour. First did in mish and the second finished in HJ and CIM. She is not as experienced as other older provider, so you'd better take the lead in the session. She will be willing to cooperate with you. She did provide BB for extra tips. But I passed. You can talk about the menu with the provider when you see them.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
My FBSA for Jojo would be 8/8/7/8.
-
02-19-24 11:48 #31231Senior Member

Posts: 342Some great intel
Never understood the white knight shit but hey, not my circus not my monkeys. And I've read the guys' reports on the SW side of this forum about that Little Britt chick I often see discussed, so I guess it's going to be a matter of pulling teeth.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
With that said, I am always open to indulge in a petite chick who is willing to "fuck my brains out" LOL, so I will indulge while also being mindful of any potential bullshit. Thanks for the info. I'll see what she is about.
-
02-19-24 06:44 #31230Senior Member

Posts: 486Big booty Judy aka jessica
This is Jessica and old pro who used to spit used nut into the corner of her hotel room. Ok head but kitty is looser than an untied shoelace.









Reply With Quote




