Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 1407 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31226

    Love Lynn

    Haven't seen Lynn in about 6 years and the service was still the same. In my dream I saw her last month and she still has that very flirty yet somewhat disassociated service. Everything covered and she doesn't kiss back at all. She's had that hot dog in a hallway feel for a while as the last time I saw her I couldn't bust both times without some external help. Lynn is a old pro and offers a top notch skilled professional working area and a great price so no complaints. I just don't get really excited with her anymore. She has age and some weight on her though her beauty remains intact. I like her side mirror watching me on top of her is like watching your own porn movie. Her jacuzzi wasn't hot enough so that wasn't available and she didn't offer any services with all her play equipment around. I was fine with just a few hours of play on her bed though. I will return sometime for more affordable fun. Love2 relaxdotcom is her site BTW. Happy hunting!!

  2. #31225

    Sexy 33 yr old mixed female

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone dreamed with this woman? She peaked my interest and I want to pull the trigger on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/218173316030
    She is a little ruff around the edges / street worn. Despite still more attractive than other girls with monkey issues. Good time I think she's either a natural freak or enjoy what she does. Good meow and BJ. She is very flexible wink wink. Advise you to strap all the way up.

  3. #31224
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyLurkr  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if she's still around. Would appreciate if anyone can share me her most recent contact info. Thanks.
    She works for Sirens.

    https://sirensva.com/

  4. #31223

    She been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone dreamed with this woman? She peaked my interest and I want to pull the trigger on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/218173316030
    On average bad experience and some have claimed she lets that meowth battle without armor for extra. Proceed with caution.

  5. #31222

    Bbl

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I went and had a dream with this busty Latina and OMG, the amount of ass on her made the experience too fun LOL. It is definitely worth it, and get some before she's gone. She leaves in one month.
    Idk what's her attitude like, cause the bbl looks terrible.

  6. #31221
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone dreamed with this woman? She peaked my interest and I want to pull the trigger on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/218173316030
    She is been reviewed on this forum.

  7. #31220

    He's not lying!

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165116541

    Met up with this one because I loved the pic of her ass. English is limited so I used English to spanish text. She's a little paranoid and it took a little convincing. I get there and her ass seems a little bigger in person which I loved. It's got that really good shape to it and it's nice, big and stackable. If you like the thicker ones like I do you'll enjoy it.
    I went and had a dream with this busty Latina and OMG, the amount of ass on her made the experience too fun LOL. It is definitely worth it, and get some before she's gone. She leaves in one month.

  8. #31219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Do just a little wofk

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone dreamed with this woman? She peaked my interest and I want to pull the trigger on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/218173316030
    If you search she has been reviewed several times. From what I remember mixed reviews but I think she is legit.

  9. #31218

    FaceTime

    Yeah, I had to do the FaceTime. We had a hard time with it too, but she finally figured it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Did you do the FaceTime verify with her? I've seen her before and at the time my phone had video call capability so it was no issue. I've been trying to see her again, but my current phone can't do it. I can't figure out a way to get passed that process for her.

  10. #31217

    Sexy 33 yr old mixed female

    Have anyone dreamed with this woman? She peaked my interest and I want to pull the trigger on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...i/218173316030

  11. #31216

    Asian GFE club

    I couldn't find much reviews on Asian GFE club. Can anyone share their experience with LuLu.

    Looks like BBFS is on menu for extra 200 tips.

  12. #31215

    Autofill

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165116541

    Met up with this one because I loved the pic of her ass. English is limited so I used English to spanish text. She's a little paranoid and it took a little convincing. I get there and her ass seems a little bigger in person which I loved. It's got that really good shape to it and it's nice, big and stackable. If you like the thicker ones like I do you'll enjoy it.
    Autofill corrected smackable to stackable LOL.

  13. #31214

    Big ass

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165116541

    Met up with this one because I loved the pic of her ass. English is limited so I used English to spanish text. She's a little paranoid and it took a little convincing. I get there and her ass seems a little bigger in person which I loved. It's got that really good shape to it and it's nice, big and stackable. If you like the thicker ones like I do you'll enjoy it.

  14. #31213

    Ok

    Saw this chick the other day. I don't know what why'all think, but I don't need to see all the little Valentine day bs that why'all got her all over like a god damn dick counter for the last 2 days, but whatever. Haha. I did get a laugh at the guys who had given her roses Twice! But she's def a spinner and they're not totally my favorite, but she really knows how to put one down her throat, then we got down to business, finished down her throat in the bag. She got up and started taking a bird bath in the sink and had me flush the bag. No monkey, but definitely worn. No one in the room, but someone else is definitely staying there. Everything covered. 2 for the hh, not bad, but I like little bit more meat on the bone.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/165069334

  15. #31212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have splurged and yes, I paid a deposit. All I'm going to say if you can afford it, 1 hour isn't enough.
    I've also splurged for her a few times and yes she is well worth the price of admission. Very nice great slender body which I love. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape