Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 41283
-
02-19-24 20:16 #33678Senior Member

Posts: 501Ms Piper
This past Sunday morning, I visited long time STG advertiser Ms Piper and I'm glad I did! From initial phone call to meeting her at her safe west Jax incall was 10 minutes. She is the girl in the pics and had no signs of candy use and she smelled great. Opted for hh at 1. 2. Started with nice BBBJ then cfs and Kay Nine to finish. She is a cool woman that's very accommodating with a great sense of humor. I'll definitely repeat as I'm able.
-
02-19-24 19:32 #33677Regular Member

Posts: 21Who is this?
Looks like she's back, new pictures. Looks like Hailey.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/928499914317
-
02-19-24 19:16 #33676Senior Member

Posts: 554Yes sir, and I believe it's worth it to be honest. Besides her having you wait a few for here everything is worth it.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 16:22 #33675Senior Member

Posts: 618Seductive Goddess in Hilliard
Guys, do yourself a huge favor and avoid this one like the plague. The pictures in the ad are quite alluring, but the reality is alarming! What I arrived to was a cracked out scrawny wreck of what may have been the person in the ad pictures many years ago, camped out at a roadside motel from yesteryear in Hilliard. I arrived seconds before her skinny black boyfriend or pimp pulled up. I made an excuse and drove back to civilization.
She was asking 300 hhr and 400 hr. I assumed it may have been something UTR and worth it, but I was wrong.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/973376099989
-
02-19-24 16:14 #33674Senior Member

Posts: 93Latina Agatha
Saw the thick one today for qv at 100 mario coins near Englewood. Comms were fast and the place she was staying at was a decent apartment that felt relatively safe and private (no DBs hanging around). She lives with another provider and her little kid (too little to understand what's going on).
Originally Posted by Slumpin904
[View Original Post]
Got undressed and grabbed at the knockers with both hands as she tugged up and down on junior. She licked the balls but everything else was covered. Did cg, k9, and prone. Definitely would repeat during the day as I'm not too sure what that area is like at night.
-
02-19-24 16:14 #33673Senior Member

Posts: 618Riverside Rachel
How does one get ahold of riverside Rachel nowadays?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 15:17 #33672Senior Member

Posts: 578UTR Sophia from Orlando
I received a message from her today saying she intends to make trip to JAX this Wednesday. If any senior members are interested then message Orlo69 from the Orlando board to get her contact info. Once again guys, I don't make her rules, so you either want to follow them or you don't. What I can tell you is that she has given me an amazing experience everytime I have seen her.
-
02-19-24 11:44 #33671Senior Member

Posts: 1246She's charging $250 for a half hour now?!
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 11:26 #33670Senior Member

Posts: 129Yes
Good job on that!
Originally Posted by PatMine
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 10:26 #33669Senior Member

Posts: 53Looks too good to be true
I don't trust it. Looks too good to be true. Bet she ask for a deposit.
Originally Posted by NewToRaru
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 09:38 #33668Senior Member

Posts: 690A Little Reality. No One Is A Provider Just For The Fun Of It and Ad Is Fake Too
Nothing is wrong with looking for a bargain, in fact as many have learned the hard way, paying more does not guarantee quality. Also, many, many so-called high price providers do accept less, so there are ways to get bargains. But this ad is Not A Bargain!
Originally Posted by NewToRaru
[View Original Post]
First, those pics in the ad are of a well known porn star that is not in the area, that ad is fake.
Second, I hate to burst one's bubble, but the reality is no hot female posts ads to hook, especially low price hooking ads, just because she has no sex partner or because she loves the thrill of being a provider. If one ever sees such a statement, it just is not, can not be true. I ***** and complain about providers just like most mongers, and rightly so. Notwithstanding my complaining, I sure would not want to be a provider if I was female. It is not fun, not a thrill, in reality it is a horrible life, and not often a long life. Sucking and fucking strangers all day, guys who are fat and just plain ugly, guys who do not know what a shower is, just imagine the life. Most, like 99 percent of all providers do it because the need candy, crave candy and they will do anything to get the coins to buy candy, including sucking some stinkie, pee covered uncut cock. Plus the person doing the providing has the risk of LEO grabbing her and locking her up, not much of a thrill. And, do not forget the thrill of constantly being exposed to diseases from the strangers the provider is seeing, that is not something one desires to do for fun or for a thrill. Reality is, not a fun thrill at all.
-
02-19-24 08:17 #33667Senior Member

Posts: 110Yep
I agree it was average. Her face is heavily cake with make up. The tits did feel good in my hand though. Still wasn't worth it, but I have no intention of ever calling her again.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 08:14 #33666Senior Member

Posts: 110Retrieved
Honestly I'm just glad I got my watch back before she left. Because she had her arms stretch I almost didn't think to check her wrist but once I did and felt something bulky in her sweater, I got my watch back.
Originally Posted by OnTime877
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 08:07 #33665Senior Member

Posts: 105How was it?!
Let us know how it goes after your dream is over please.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 07:43 #33664Senior Member

Posts: 243Juicyjay
Anyone have any info on this one? Dream later today setup, thanks in advance.
Eastern92.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/232556124251







Reply With Quote






