Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 1407 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31249

    Cynthia

    So I had a great dream with Cynthia last night. Comms was pretty clear about what she allows and doesn't. I met up with her around jd and then she sent me the room number. Got to the room, she opened the door and just had some sweats and a T-shirt on. Talked for a brief while we were getting undressed. She has a spinner type of body with a nice wide ass and nice nips. Did a qv with her which is 100 (160 for HH and 220 for an hr). She started off with a great bbj which got me to start eating her kitty and she loved that. Then I slipped the condom on and went doggy to start off. She wanted me to pull her hair while I was pounding away and I made her orgasm multiple times. Then I flipped her over into missionary where we made out for a bit before pounding away again. Fucked her on side then told her I was ready to bust, pulled her to the edge of the bed, she took the condom off, and I busted in her face. We both cleaned up, hugged it out, and I left the room. Definitely will repeat when I get another chance. I got her digits / pics also if anyone is interested.

  2. #31248

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsChild  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from a 571 number saying I have to pay for their service and waste of time. Pay up or a family will lose a body part so that you will come to your senses.

    Seems like a scam.
    This is a common scam don't be surprised if they start sending you cartel photos. Usually one of the numbers you may have hit up to see if it was real can do this occasionally. Just block and all should be good.

  3. #31247

    Scam?

    I got a text from a 571 number saying I have to pay for their service and waste of time. Pay up or a family will lose a body part so that you will come to your senses.

    Seems like a scam.

  4. #31246

    Mission Impossible

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I know some have seen her, but I wonder how common / frequently because her comms are terrible for me. Between flakes and just taking forever to respond, it's been impossible to land this one. Anybody have similar problems?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/505013428155
    She has serious monkey problems and poor communication is common. I saw her once. She is attractive but street worn. Wasn't impressed usually I make these girls a last result.

  5. #31245

    I'm not sure about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I went and had a dream with this busty Latina and OMG, the amount of ass on her made the experience too fun LOL. It is definitely worth it, and get some before she's gone. She leaves in one month.
    You guys should have mentioned, other than the piercing, nothing is real compared to the photo. I went there and was disappointed. I left immediately. All the Latina girls advertised in Listcrawler with multiple photos are all same.

  6. #31244

    Caramel Lust

    Have anyone tried her and if she's worth the time?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/260765512923

  7. #31243

    Caramel Lust

    Have anyone tried her and is she even worth the time?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/260765512923

  8. #31242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Yup. Tried multiple times

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I know some have seen her, but I wonder how common / frequently because her comms are terrible for me. Between flakes and just taking forever to respond, it's been impossible to land this one. Anybody have similar problems?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/505013428155
    The 1st time I hit her up she responds immediately. Tried to set something up and she says wasn't ready need an hour. I tried later and a few days later and a week or so later still no reply. I heard she was fun to be with. But I gave up.

  9. #31241

    Mission impossible

    I know some have seen her, but I wonder how common / frequently because her comms are terrible for me. Between flakes and just taking forever to respond, it's been impossible to land this one. Anybody have similar problems?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/505013428155

  10. #31240

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJohm  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming there's no way they're real. Both TGTBT but figured it's worth a shot asking just in case. I would love for my assumption to be proven wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/040181845966

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/099454498583
    The second one is legit, she's cool, everything covered. Typical Cali girl, cool vibes.

  11. #31239

    Sumosearch

    Anybody have any luck on this site? I seen a few that are on other sites as well.

  12. #31238

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJohm  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming there's no way they're real. Both TGTBT but figured it's worth a shot asking just in case. I would love for my assumption to be proven wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/040181845966

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/099454498583
    The second one is more likely legit. She has an ad on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23

  13. #31237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJohm  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming there's no way they're real. Both TGTBT but figured it's worth a shot asking just in case. I would love for my assumption to be proven wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/040181845966

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/099454498583
    First one I would say 99.9% sure fake second one I'm about 50/50. Just remember if they ask for deposit it's fake. Give them a go the second one got a fat ass. Be safe good luck.

  14. #31236
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJohm  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming there's no way they're real. Both TGTBT but figured it's worth a shot asking just in case. I would love for my assumption to be proven wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/040181845966

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/099454498583
    Thr first one is most likely fake since it has all services listed I'm sure it will ask for a deposit or have unsolicited sexual talk.

    As for the second if that is Jasmine then she is real she pops up from time to time there are reviews about her. But she can be kind of a ***** from my experience. Ghosted multiple times and has talked trash about hobbyists. I've never seen her due to the ghosting but her bad attitude has made me not want too. There should be plenty of reviews about her and some have had good experiences.

  15. #31235

    Any word on these two

    I'm assuming there's no way they're real. Both TGTBT but figured it's worth a shot asking just in case. I would love for my assumption to be proven wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/040181845966

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/099454498583

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape